Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kinky Karen

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe more than meets the eye bra.. WLs are a "fickle" bunch personal or professional otherwise can make ya trip down south ya to get freaky with her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She was on the roster for another shop last sunday but she was at the opposite end of town playing pokies. It must be hard for the shops a lot of the time they will carl a girl and she will say she is on her way and still not arrive hours later but I think if they were honest most reasonable people would understand.

I've gone of Karen anyway she's not clean enough for me and her pussy looks like a black lip abalone

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post

I've gone of Karen anyway she's not clean enough for me and her pussy looks like a black lip abalone
    Yum! lol on a serious note she is starting to look a bit worn out but i would still bang her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just got back from the north and my legs are still so sore Karen is a tried but not tired delicacy i have had the pleasure of indulging in for the last 3+ years and is still my favorite the only WL that gets me going so hard and long that the room smells like pussy even after 20 minutes or so when we had finished copulating (kind of like your first fuck).

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Its either that or Angie has no control over Karen which is absolutely correct.

Karen does exactly what she wants when and where.

She is well worth a visit or two and then you will realise why she can do what she want when and where

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Karen
    She has changed quite a bit since before,all the above reviews are up to 8years old ,re around 2014, she has put on a bit ofweight and become quite ordinary and lazy in the room and relies on her past reputation bit of a disappointment really

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandingo69 View Post
    Yum! lol on a serious note she is starting to look a bit worn out but i would still bang her.
    Ha worn out! Should see her now!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This shop has seriously gone down hill lately. I didn't think it could get any lower but it has . All the good girls have left Karen michell Heidi all gone because the boss is a nut case

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where is Karen now ?

Any recent photos of her?

The stunning body fabulous Karen returns today 23/3/2023

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Resident 533 sexpot and femme fatale body fabulous Karen returns today 23/3/2023. Be sure to catch her while you can!..

Karen - Size 6,D cup,160CM,young,excellent service and knows her way around the bedroom, Malaysian lady."Take a look at Karen's photos below..What a honey and ready for you..Popular and resident sexpot, femme fatale @533...I am sure there are plenty that did not get to see Karen on her first day..Book early to see her as like minded punters will also be in the queue." Karen's Gallery

*A quality lady roster for this Thursday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2023 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Coming up to 9 years for this AR!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    That’s probably the last time she was any good,now she’s put on a lot of weight and become lazy and rude in the room
    And I bet she won’t be there , probably playing the pokies ,Angie puts up a lot of girls who don’t work there any more to suck you in ,bait and switch

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Time passed by in the blink of an eye...
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12