Thread: Double with "sisters" Amy and Sunny

Senior Member(無間使者)

Double with "sisters" Amy and Sunny

Person's Name : Sunny and Amy

Establishment : Roseville Rose

Date of Visit : 22/11/2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0294167291/042680143 Roseville Rose | 02 9416 7291

Hours of Business : 10AM - late

Rates : $150/hr/lady

Age : Sunny 20, Amy 22 (I have no reason to dispute these ages)

Size/shape : Sunny is short and petite with large eyes and light brown medium length hair, A-cup breasts with flat nipples and a beautiful tight bottom
    Amy is taller (about 5"8'?) with long dark brown hair, B-cup breasts with large nipples and a slightly larger, but equally impressive arse.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean (both)

Services Provided : DATY, CBJ, FS, COB

Value for money/recommend? : Yes. Both girls are VERY beautiful, aim to please and there is (for my mind) not a hint of KPS

My experience/comments : I have some wonderful luck with Korean girls my last few punts. While on the Gold Coast for the Masters Games a few weeks ago, I found a PWL just around the corner from where I was staying and visited her twice (broke her bed on the first visit!) - although she asked me not to review her as she wouldn't be around long. But she was awesome; friendly, sweet and accommodating and she seemed genuinely sad that I was going back to NSW, which made me feel...well..kinda great

Sunny and Amy made me feel the same way. After seeing this post on AUS99 (Roseville Rose 104 Pacific HWY, Roseville. New New New Tel: 9416 7291, SMS: 0424 680 143) I thought I would try these "sisters" out (I should point out that I doubt they are actually sisters). Having heard a lot about KPS from other punters (and experiencing it myself) I was hesitant, however upon introduction to Sunny all that hesitation went out the window. To put it bluntly Sunny is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and I was instantly smitten. After a few minutes (Amy was with another customer) Amy came in and while she is not as beautiful as Sunny, she is still a gorgeous woman herself with a very slight overbite which I found fascinating.

The premises itself is very clean and well organised with dark "marble" tiles on the floor and what looks like expensive dark wood paneling on the walls. It is under new management and Helen was very helpful and friendly.

As this was a double I was given the "VIP" room which is a larger room out the back with a shower and a spa (which I didn't utilise). I had a shower and then all three of us got on the bed and the two ladies proceeded to kiss and lick my chest and play with little uglyphil and his two companions. I asked if I could lick Sunny's pussy and she was hesitant, but Amy (who has a better understanding of English) translated and soon I was feasting on a very sweet and well-kept pussy. While I ate Sunny out Amy lightly kissed and licked my back and played with my balls, occasionally giving me a light spank of encouragement. Eventually Sunny came with a large sigh and her smile made it worth the cost of the hour even if I didn't eventually end up coming. We swapped over and I ate Amy as Sunny proceed to play with my tackle.

After Amy came I said I wanted to fuck Sunny (who was hesitant as she was worried about my size). Slowly I slid in and proceeded to slowly pump. I was hoping to make her cum this way as well, but she was so damn tight and sweet that after only a few minutes I found myself filling the dom. As I apologised for coming so quickly she again smiled and gave a light peck on the lips to show that it was all OK (there was no DFK with the ladies, but as I know a lot of nationalities that do not allow this I don't count it as part of KPS).

Both ladies then proceeded to give me a firm and pleasant massage and after a few minutes I was ready to go again. This time it was Amy's turn and we started with doggy. Amy made it clear that she wanted to be fucked hard and I obliged, after a few minutes we proceeded to mish where I again pounded her at her insistence. Unfortunately, last Saturday was a bit of a hot day and so by this time I was sweating buckets and exhausted. As I was finding it difficult to cum the second time I asked Amy to lie on her stomach and for Sunny to spread her ass so I could look at her asshole and pussy. I positioned Sunny in such a way that her ass was on full display as well and after a few minutes wanking at such an amazing sight I came all over Amy's spread ass. In spite of me being so disgustingly sweaty, the ladies were friendly, sweet and seemed to enjoy themselves.

All three of us then showered (me first) and as they left the shower I made sure to kiss the dimples above both their asses (I love that spot on a woman). Of the two girls, if given a choice I would see Amy again as she is the most adventurous and experienced of the two, but I would also see Sunny again purely because she is so beautiful and sweet. Both are well worth the money they charge.

Quote Originally Posted by uglyphil View Post
    Person's Name : Sunny and Amy

Establishment : Roseville Rose

Date of Visit : 22/11/2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0294167291/042680143 Roseville Rose | 02 9416 7291

Hours of Business : 10AM - late

Rates : $150/hr/lady

Age : Sunny 20, Amy 22 (I have no reason to dispute these ages)

Size/shape : Sunny is short and petite with large eyes and light brown medium length hair, A-cup breasts with flat nipples and a beautiful tight bottom
    Amy is taller (about 5"8'?) with long dark brown hair, B-cup breasts with large nipples and a slightly larger, but equally impressive arse.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean (both)

Services Provided : DATY, CBJ, FS, COB

Value for money/recommend? : Yes. Both girls are VERY beautiful, aim to please and there is (for my mind) not a hint of KPS

My experience/comments : I have some wonderful luck with Korean girls my last few punts. While on the Gold Coast for the Masters Games a few weeks ago, I found a PWL just around the corner from where I was staying and visited her twice (broke her bed on the first visit!) - although she asked me not to review her as she wouldn't be around long. But she was awesome; friendly, sweet and accommodating and she seemed genuinely sad that I was going back to NSW, which made me feel...well..kinda great

Sunny and Amy made me feel the same way. After seeing this post on AUS99 (Roseville Rose 104 Pacific HWY, Roseville. New New New Tel: 9416 7291, SMS: 0424 680 143) I thought I would try these "sisters" out (I should point out that I doubt they are actually sisters). Having heard a lot about KPS from other punters (and experiencing it myself) I was hesitant, however upon introduction to Sunny all that hesitation went out the window. To put it bluntly Sunny is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and I was instantly smitten. After a few minutes (Amy was with another customer) Amy came in and while she is not as beautiful as Sunny, she is still a gorgeous woman herself with a very slight overbite which I found fascinating.

The premises itself is very clean and well organised with dark "marble" tiles on the floor and what looks like expensive dark wood paneling on the walls. It is under new management and Helen was very helpful and friendly.

As this was a double I was given the "VIP" room which is a larger room out the back with a shower and a spa (which I didn't utilise). I had a shower and then all three of us got on the bed and the two ladies proceeded to kiss and lick my chest and play with little uglyphil and his two companions. I asked if I could lick Sunny's pussy and she was hesitant, but Amy (who has a better understanding of English) translated and soon I was feasting on a very sweet and well-kept pussy. While I ate Sunny out Amy lightly kissed and licked my back and played with my balls, occasionally giving me a light spank of encouragement. Eventually Sunny came with a large sigh and her smile made it worth the cost of the hour even if I didn't eventually end up coming. We swapped over and I ate Amy as Sunny proceed to play with my tackle.

After Amy came I said I wanted to fuck Sunny (who was hesitant as she was worried about my size). Slowly I slid in and proceeded to slowly pump. I was hoping to make her cum this way as well, but she was so damn tight and sweet that after only a few minutes I found myself filling the dom. As I apologised for coming so quickly she again smiled and gave a light peck on the lips to show that it was all OK (there was no DFK with the ladies, but as I know a lot of nationalities that do not allow this I don't count it as part of KPS).

Both ladies then proceeded to give me a firm and pleasant massage and after a few minutes I was ready to go again. This time it was Amy's turn and we started with doggy. Amy made it clear that she wanted to be fucked hard and I obliged, after a few minutes we proceeded to mish where I again pounded her at her insistence. Unfortunately, last Saturday was a bit of a hot day and so by this time I was sweating buckets and exhausted. As I was finding it difficult to cum the second time I asked Amy to lie on her stomach and for Sunny to spread her ass so I could look at her asshole and pussy. I positioned Sunny in such a way that her ass was on full display as well and after a few minutes wanking at such an amazing sight I came all over Amy's spread ass. In spite of me being so disgustingly sweaty, the ladies were friendly, sweet and seemed to enjoy themselves.

All three of us then showered (me first) and as they left the shower I made sure to kiss the dimples above both their asses (I love that spot on a woman). Of the two girls, if given a choice I would see Amy again as she is the most adventurous and experienced of the two, but I would also see Sunny again purely because she is so beautiful and sweet. Both are well worth the money they charge.
    Love that report !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Looks like it is time to check them out again...
    $$$ Engrish.com $$$

Banned
    bro uglyphil,

Is this real and current photo of Sunny bro?

Is she 150 - 155 height or more 155 - 160 ?

sunny-1.jpg
    thanks

Negi

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dunno about Sunny, but Amy was definitely more in her 30s. No KPS, a little robotic but good service. Does BBBJ. Lineup mostly MILFs, like under previous management. Younger girls during the day apparently.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much for double price half hour?

Banned
    Mr Suka02. Double price half hr 180. Xmas we still open ,welcome

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseville Rose View Post
    Mr Suka02. Double price half hr 180. Xmas we still open ,welcome
    all girls do BBBJ without asking ? Is is standard?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which day is Sunny working this week?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was excited when I heard this place was under new management, doubly so after some glowing reviews. I saw Amy and was very disappointed.

My take:

- Face: Amy has an attractive face for her age, and would have been top shelf in her day. She's well preserved but visibly mature
    - Boobs: Look and feel nice when standing, but poorly enhanced so that when kneeling for BJ her boobs sag towards the nipples leaving the hard mound of silicone visible against her chest like one of the old fashioned champagne glasses. A turn off
    - BJ: BBBJ standard but mechanical, toothy head only. CBJ was actually better as shaft included and some protection from the teeth
    - Body other: Agree that she has a nice bum. A bit of flab around her tummy - not chubby by any means but enough to show the effects of gravity
    - Service: Nothing bad to report but nothing good either. Below average for suburban FS shops in $150/ hour range (slightly dated perspective). She said she works every day from 10AM to 2AM so a degree of burnout is to be expected

None of this is Amy's fault, she is who she is, her personality is very friendly and she may well be some punters' cup of tea. I think she's been falsely advertised however and while I don't begrudge the $ spend on the experience (it's called punting after all) the wasted experience is annoying. Put this shop in the "gratuitous overpromoters" category and proceed with caution.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    I was excited when I heard this place was under new management, doubly so after some glowing reviews. I saw Amy and was very disappointed.

My take:

- Face: Amy has an attractive face for her age, and would have been top shelf in her day. She's well preserved but visibly mature
    - Boobs: Look and feel nice when standing, but poorly enhanced so that when kneeling for BJ her boobs sag towards the nipples leaving the hard mound of silicone visible against her chest like one of the old fashioned champagne glasses. A turn off
    - BJ: BBBJ standard but mechanical, toothy head only. CBJ was actually better as shaft included and some protection from the teeth
    - Body other: Agree that she has a nice bum. A bit of flab around her tummy - not chubby by any means but enough to show the effects of gravity
    - Service: Nothing bad to report but nothing good either. Below average for suburban FS shops in $150/ hour range (slightly dated perspective). She said she works every day from 10AM to 2AM so a degree of burnout is to be expected

None of this is Amy's fault, she is who she is, her personality is very friendly and she may well be some punters' cup of tea. I think she's been falsely advertised however and while I don't begrudge the $ spend on the experience (it's called punting after all) the wasted experience is annoying. Put this shop in the "gratuitous overpromoters" category and proceed with caution.
    I completely agree. I saw her last week and while she was lovely and it isn't her fault, this is a perfect description of her and nothing like how she has been represented in other places.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Sunny coming back soon?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post

My take:

This does not sound like the Amy that I saw...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    bro uglyphil,

Is this real and current photo of Sunny bro?

Is she 150 - 155 height or more 155 - 160 ?

sunny-1.jpg
    thanks

Negi
    That does not look like the Sunny I saw (for a start, mine was blonde).

I would put Sunny's height between 155-160

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by uglyphil View Post
    That does not look like the Sunny I saw (for a start, mine was blonde).

I would put Sunny's height between 155-160
    I'm hesitant in trying this shop out. If the photos don't match the actual WL then what's the point in Roseville Rose stating that all pics are real? False advertising will only damage their reputation big time & leave punters irritated + pissed off

Banned
    Hi.Dera customer,Roseville rose is fully licensed brothel providing high quality service by ladies from all around aisa, The "Rose" is loceted right oppcsite to Roseville station,and next to roseville Cinema,

Sine the "ROSE" has been under new management ,we've receiced lots of complementaries,from our new and regular clients,our vision is to provide all our clients with memorable vist at a competative price,$90/Half hr including extra service,$150 /hr.