Thread: Annie - Top GFE

Senior Member(無間使者)

Annie - Top GFE

I know Annie has a lot of fans and she deserve every one of them. She is a really pretty / cute girl. Her skin is silky smooth and her smile will lift your spirit.

I know that sounds a bit gay, but I am a big fan! I've seen her four times now, every time I think i'll see someone else at Ginza I change my mind and see Annie again. Victoria had the same affect on me, but she is no longer there.

So for those of you who haven't tried Annie here are the things I like most about her.

1. When Annie kisses you it feels like she really wants to and not like she is getting paid to. This is very important in a good GFE.

2. Her BBJ is awesome. I can never handle blow jobs for too long from Annie, otherwise my sessions would end way to quickly. But again it feels like she really wants to suck your dick whens she's doing it.

3. She has the tightest pussy i've ever felt. To me it feels like her pussy is sucking me off, which is why I have never asked for CIM. I wouldn't even know if she offers it.

I could go on as there is so much to like about this beautiful girl, but these are my top three.

Have you tried her? What to you like about her?

If you haven't tried her, you should!...But make sure you treat her well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Totally agree with you. I am normally not a fan of bbbj at all and sometimes I even skip this part. But her bbbj is very different. It really feels like she was enjoying it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the info. Not many review on her.

Hmm sounds like the girl whom I need to see next.... Last time I went to Ginza n saw Nadia... Unfortunately there was no GFE that I was looking for. She's beautiful and was quite willing but, I think, too 'cold'. I don't know... Probably it was only me or we didn't click.