Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VENUS : 22yo Thai - GORGEOUS girl, HOT body, FANTASTIC fuck!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

VENUS : 22yo Thai - GORGEOUS girl, HOT body, FANTASTIC fuck!!

As soon as a laid eyes on Venus I knew it was going to be a wild session.
    She looked so red fucking hot with her skimpy bikini, high heels and killer super fit body.
    And when she gave me that warm smile and came over and sensually hugged and kissed me on the lips I knew it was going to be a very sensual session too.
    And it was; wild and sensual - a very special session with a very special girl

LOOKS and BODY
    Venus is a 22yo Thai girl and has got a red hot body!
    Around 155 to 160cm, and a petite size 5; slim and toned with not gram of fat on her.
    Perfect little round firm arse, flat toned tummy and enhanced C+ cup tits.
    She has the typical soft silky Thai skin and a golden olive complexion.
    She is a very pretty girl too with a very sexy look, her smile says kiss me and her eyes say fuck me.
    her hair is very long and full and comes down almost down to her arse.

PERSONALITY and EXPERIENCE
    Venus is an experienced girl and it shows.
    She is confident and playful and has some amazing skills.
    She has a very warm personality and very GFE and smothers you with hugs and kisses.
    But she is also a total vamp too, and loves to tease and flirt, and she can turn on the PSE too once things get hot.
    Like most Thai girls she has a ton of energy and puts everything into sex and just goes, and goes, and goes.

DFK and DATY
    Venus started the kissing as soon as I walked into room.
    Gentle kisses on the lips, then more intense, then some tongue, and then full on DFK.
    She is a great kisser - very sensual.
    Venus loves DATY and has a delicious pussy.
    She is trimmed down to a No. 1 with the clippers so very neat and plenty of access to her very sensitive little clit.
    She doesn't like being full on finger banged, but is Ok with just one finger inside her just one knuckle deep and gently stroked.
    But mostly she likes having her clit licked and wriggles and moans very intensely and becomes very sensitive once she is in the zone.

BBBJ
    Venus gives a fantastic BBBJ!
    She is a skilled technician, but more importantly she very GFE with lots of eye contact and smiles, and teasing sexy looks.
    Lots of licking and stroking and tongue flicking,.
    She can go down pretty deep, almost a DT - but mostly I enjoyed her hand and mouth co-ordination especially where she does this thing where she strokes your shaft up and down with a twisting motion while sucking on you knob really hard - its awesome.

FUCKING
    Like most Thai girls Venus is a wild fuck with a ton of energy - she is a true pocket rocket energiser bunny.
    She is very tight, and it was a tight squeeze getting inside her even though she was soaking wet and relaxed from the DATY.
    I thought I would have to go gentle on her but no way!
    She rode me like a little demon right through the mattress and then she took a full on pounding in every position.
    Venus loves to fuck and doesn't hold back in her pursuit to reach her own orgasm and give you one as well.
    She will not quit until it's mission accomplished!
    Fantastic little fuck with some PSE elements, but also very GFE, always sensual and lots of kisses and carresses and eye contact, and loud moaning.

ROUND 2
    Venus gave me a chance to get my breath back but I could tell by her teasing she was up for another round.
    We laid down and snuggled for a bit, but all the while she was gently playing with my cock, not giving me a chance to lose my erection.
    Gentle stroking then led to a full on HJ and then it was on again!
    This girl really loves to fuck and can keep going and going.
    Another round of fantastic fucking!

OVERALL
    Fantastic girl.
    Very pretty with a red hot body, friendly warm GFE personality, but also a wild little PSE nympho who will fuck your brains out.
    And always hugging and kissing you and making you feel like you are the most special guy on the planet - amazing girl!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Like most Thai girls Venus is a wild fuck with a ton of energy
    Most Thai girls are horrible fucks. As someone who has spent a couple of years in Thailand, most of them are dud roots. Certainly on average the worst in Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by Hung Lo View Post
    Most Thai girls are horrible fucks. As someone who has spent a couple of years in Thailand, most of them are dud roots. Certainly on average the worst in Asia.
    Bro I think it's pretty clear we have different opinions on Thai girls which is fair enough. I guess we can agree to disagree.
    If you catch up with Venus I think we will both agree on one thing though; she is a fantastic girl.
    Venus is one of the hottest Thai girls I have ever met, either in Thailand or Australia.
    She ticks all the boxes; pretty face, hot body, sweet personality, great attitude, top skills and lots of energy and stamina.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have to say I am with Rooter on this one. Thai girls are right up there for me, but it all comes down to the experiences you've had.

For me Jennifer and Ivy from Penny's 77 were awesome fucks and Annie (from Ginza) also Thai is my current favourite WL.

Banned
    I have seen quite a few Thai girls over the years and most of them are good punts well worth seeing, like all girls or in this case races you get the occasional dud.

The girl I have seen the most was Turkish and second most was Thai and I haven't seen either of them for over 10 years.

Yes a good Thai girl? sounds like just what I need.

Venus sounds like the go!

Quote Originally Posted by Rastaman View Post
    I have to say I am with Rooter on this one. Thai girls are right up there for me, but it all comes down to the experiences you've had.

For me Jennifer and Ivy from Penny's 77 were awesome fucks and Annie (from Ginza) also Thai is my current favourite WL.
    Yeah Penny's used to have some great Thai girls around 3 or 4 years ago; Jennifer, Ivy and of course Crystal - then they went downhill.
    Totally agree with you about Annie at Ginza - she is one of my all time favourites too.
    Ginza has had some great Thai girls over the last couple of years; Dolly, Cat, Angel, Jessie, Miki, Annie and now Venus.
    There was also another Thai girl called Venus earlier this year, but the current Venus is a totally different girl.

Fucking hell I thought Venus had left for good, but she is back!
    Any other week seeing Venus again would be priority No. 1 but this week at Ginza has been crazy!
    4 new girls already this week and another one starting today.
    But I am still gonna try and see her!.
    Thai girls don't come much hotter than Venus.
    Her new pics on the website a smoking hot!
    If you haven't seen Venus yet, put on top of your list - well try putting her ahead of Bella, Bianca, Baby, Kiki, Kanako, Miya etc etc

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    was venus the one that was a model? ? I was bummed when she had to cancel my booking!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Crikey I thought Batmans post must have been one of my old ones. Yes Jennifer and Ivy at 77s were in my all time top punts. Only had Ivy once and she went to Melb then Jennifer went home and got married. Buggar

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    was venus the one that was a model? ? I was bummed when she had to cancel my booking!
    No bro, that was Isabella - she didn't stay very long.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Venus is a model though - she certainly has got the body and the looks for it - very hot girl!

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Just to clear another thing up, this Venus is not the same Venus (also a Thai girl) who was at Ginza briefly around Feb -March last year.
    That Venus was an aspiring singer, not model.

Wilson sometimes repeats girls names which can cause some confusion.
    Anna, Mini and Angel also have names that have been used before.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    No bro, that was Isabella - she didn't stay very long.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Venus is a model though - she certainly has got the body and the looks for it - very hot girl!
    ah yes that's the one I was thinking of

Fuck, this girl looks hotter and hotter every time I see her.
    Spotted her a few times in the last couple of weeks collecting towels etc, and she gives me that subtle smile, and just walks off ... very slowly. Fuck, I could watch that arse wiggle forever!
    It's like she's deliberately teasing me; seeing how much longer I can resist not booking her again.
    She's doing my head in!
    Anyone else seen this little hottie lately? Any updates?
    Some of you horny bastards must be giving it to her.
    She always collects a big load of towels

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by artofsurvival View Post
    I have seen Venus twice & she is beautiful. Amazing service. Hasn't been on roster for 2 weeks I hope it's just a break as it does seem Wilson let's the girls have a rest. I'm only new to Ginza & when I can get the time & funds I must explore the other girls.
    Last time I met her, she told me she will be on holiday for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by artofsurvival View Post
    Venus is back on the roster. Big fan probably the best I've had since I've been punting. Hopefully see her later in week but giving Grace a go first.
    You are in for a treat bro!
    Venus and Grace are totally different.
    Venus is more a of a skilled professional and Grace more of a horny teen amateur.
    Having said that, as you know, Venus can also be very GFE too ... and Grace can turn on the PSE a bit too.
    You can't go wrong either way. Have fun!

Todays limerick is for ...

Venus
    What a sexy goddess is Venus
    She kissed me and pleasured my penis
    As she rode me from above
    I was falling madly in love
    But the buzzer came between us

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How to sure girl not tranny

Quote Originally Posted by bbbccc123 View Post
    How to sure girl not tranny
    By the time you find out for sure bro it's usually too late
    Anyway you've got no worries with Venus. She is definitely not a tranny - she is 100% female.
    She is a gorgeous girl, and all woman - book her with confidence bro and have fun!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's got it. Def not a tranny

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How is Venus compared to Anita?
    I've tried Anita and she is a blast. She has hot body and excellent service. She is a great punt. You can talk almost about anything with Anita. I'm willing to give Venus a try but for those who have tried both, are you able to give a comparison between the two Thai gals?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast