Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: VENUS : 22yo Thai - GORGEOUS girl, HOT body, FANTASTIC fuck!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=Sanook2000;868685]It's killing me but appears not, I'd planned a lazy session with

After a week off from the roster, venus finally on the roster again today....was thinking should go and see her , make a booking after the roster out for few hours last night...and boom....booking was confirmed. ....i'll be the first client after a week off.... emmm i should take more multi vitamins as i think this gonna be a wild night.

Any tips bro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have a wank and brush your teeth.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

terrible customer service

So first time here and I had a booking with Venus at 7pm and decided to drop by early at 5:20pm for a punt before Venus. Male receptionist has a massive attitude and demands that I pay first for Venus first before my early punt and as this was my first time hearing of paying for someone so far in advance I respectfully declined and said I'll pay when I see her. He then proceeded to cross my name and booking out and asked me to either wait in the waiting room inside with a few other strangers or wait out in the cold. I waited for about 20min all up outside and he then goes on about how she's now booked till 9:40pm and to go away. I know some of you guys like this place for the girls and perhaps for the customer service but I can definitely tell you that this place was absolutely unprofessional and rude. I realise that at the end of the day hot girls will fuel it and they won't suffer any business loss due to me not being a patron. But I guess what goes around comes around eventually and they'll get what's coming. This place has lost all respect from me, despite being Chinese myself I really despise the Chinese way of handling business - pitiful.

Edit: if this constitutes demeaning a shop and gets deleted from moderators I'm not sure what to say as then this forum becomes so policed that there can never truly be negative feedback.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's not even about common courtesy in terms of smiling, saying greetings and farewells.

It's about the utter lack of respect that I'm even a person to begin with. No respect for the time it took for me to come and preparation involved on my part to show up early.

Nope, just cross out my name because I didn't agree with paying 1.5 hours in advance and tell me to leave.

I don't care how awesome the ladies are, I'd rather spend $500 an hour for them than help these guys try and make a living.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Assuming anything about your customers especially when they're new is idiotic.

I can easily go for multiple punts on the same night and me already being there is more of a guarantee than anyone else taking over my booking and changing their minds later. So there is no reason to just cross out my booking without even telling me and making me wait outside for 20 min with the intention of wasting my time and telling me to fk off afterwards.

You can sugarcoat him all you want with your personal experiences but at the end of the day he's a prick, you just haven't seen it yet.

Anyways, you can enjoy your time there. I make enough money that I can splurge plenty elsewhere if not even overseas .

Plenty of women in the ocean belonging to establishments with respectable receptionists.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Because I have never been asked to pay 1.5 hours in advance at any establishment anywhere around the world.

First time being there, I didn't know if I'd be scammed as well as there have been places where you get switch baited.

So I was doing my due diligence here, quite simply.

Now may I ask you would you feel satisfied if receptionist told you to wait 20 min and then afterwards tell you to go away?

Would you feel satisfied that your booking is cancelled even though you're standing right there infront of him telling him that you want to see her at the agreed 7pm time?

I mean at least I can comprehend and appreciate the fact that he may treat you well but it seems quite difficult for you to accept that he may treat other customers like shit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I like how I am ready to answer your questions but you avoid mine

I think you need to check yourself for reality denial lol

Nah I'd say it's lucky for me.

Who needs soup when I get the best kimchi hahaha

Ended up with a great session at 5star June is my queen wew!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha yeah same here man. Been to both and definitely prefer one over the other.

But don't restrict yourself to just one place, you need to venture out more little one Plenty of beautiful creatures out beyond Surry Hills hahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think the strength and value of any forum is to allow honest feedback be it positive or negative provided it is written factually and without slander or derogatory language. I'm sure the moderators won't censor your feedback. I appreciate your post. I'm lucky enough not to have had your experience at Ginza, but given it happened to you, it's unfortunate. sorry to hear it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah Chevy, well put and agreed. I just gave my experience at Ginza but I think I just have a fanboy on my tail (he's even got Ginza written as part of his Location status).

Quote Originally Posted by Sanook2000 View Post
    Sorry you confused me as earlier you said it was your first time to Ginza and you were scared of bait n switch
    Yeah exactly. I've been to both now, and I do not like Ginza haha.

Don't worry, you'll catch up soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ron0322 View Post
    So first time here and I had a booking with Venus at 7pm and decided to drop by early at 5:20pm for a punt before Venus. Male receptionist has a massive attitude and demands that I pay first for Venus first before my early punt and as this was my first time hearing of paying for someone so far in advance I respectfully declined and said I'll pay when I see her. He then proceeded to cross my name and booking out and asked me to either wait in the waiting room inside with a few other strangers or wait out in the cold. I waited for about 20min all up outside and he then goes on about how she's now booked till 9:40pm and to go away. I know some of you guys like this place for the girls and perhaps for the customer service but I can definitely tell you that this place was absolutely unprofessional and rude. I realise that at the end of the day hot girls will fuel it and they won't suffer any business loss due to me not being a patron. But I guess what goes around comes around eventually and they'll get what's coming. This place has lost all respect from me, despite being Chinese myself I really despise the Chinese way of handling business - pitiful.

Edit: if this constitutes demeaning a shop and gets deleted from moderators I'm not sure what to say as then this forum becomes so policed that there can never truly be negative feedback.
    I really want to hear Wilson's comment on this lol.

I mean it sounds really strange.. you made a booking at 7pm and then showed up at 5:20 pm without a booking to see if anyone was free? Let me get your intentions straight..

So let's just say when you walked in at 5:20 pm, you were lucky to see a girl that's free.

You've paid the money for an hour long session (?) and are in the room with her by 5:30 pm. You've cummed at least once and had a 'decent' session.

Now it's 6:30 pm. You've walked back to the reception.

Reception: 'How was she, etc'

ron0322: 'decent decent'

Now you are going to pay for Venus and go smoke outside for 30 mins or what? You don't actually get to see Venus before you are in the room with her..

Wilson works in the best interest of the girl as well.. what happens if you don't feel like punting anymore after your first one? There probably has been people who wanted to book Venus at 7 pm but she might miss out now.

A year or so ago I saw her in a 'lineup' when I walked in with no booking because she was available at the time along with Lisa. I did end up picking her out of the lineup as well.

For me personally the last 3 visits 24/6 - 27/6 - 28/7 I've shown up without a booking. Last night when I walked in one of the girls (Shelley) was actually at the reception desk in her bikini but quickly ran off when I walked in.
    Her face was ok but her body is smoking... but I went with a girl I've seen previously who happened to available soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah exactly mate, that's what would have went down. Except that the guy said she'd be available at 6:30pm if I wanted which made it all the better to have two punts in a row (I don't smoke so I'd just be killing time if I had to wait 30 min anyways).

Also, that's what I mean - I have no idea how the joint operates; who is part of line up, who is booking only etc and whether or not they introduce and I pay the girl or they introduce and I pay management.

Everyone does things differently, like you said - Venus is now booking only but before she used to be part of the line-up, I have no idea.

There are so many ways around it but none of it was clarified. All that was clarified was that I had to pay 1.5 hours in advance for Venus before I'm allowed to look at any girls. And when I said no thanks, I'll just wait for Venus - he had already crossed my name off and then proceeded to tell me to wait for him, which took about 20 minutes. After being completely mindfucked by him, he tells me to go away.

edit: Also I think you randomly got carried away in your last paragraph haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mate it's ok, you can stop trying so hard to convince me.

I don't think you understand that first impressions are important, if the guy is able to treat first time customers like that then he loses my respect.

It's quite simple, I just subject myself to a higher standard and Ginza does not fit that bill in my opinion.

If I were to go to a restaurant and be treated with amazing courtesy l but my friend got served something undercooked, complained and was told to go away, I'd still never set foot there again, plenty of other restaurants with better food and better service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ron0322 View Post
    Yeah exactly mate, that's what would have went down. Except that the guy said she'd be available at 6:30pm if I wanted which made it all the better to have two punts in a row (I don't smoke so I'd just be killing time if I had to wait 30 min anyways).

Also, that's what I mean - I have no idea how the joint operates; who is part of line up, who is booking only etc and whether or not they introduce and I pay the girl or they introduce and I pay management.

Everyone does things differently, like you said - Venus is now booking only but before she used to be part of the line-up, I have no idea.

There are so many ways around it but none of it was clarified. All that was clarified was that I had to pay 1.5 hours in advance for Venus before I'm allowed to look at any girls. And when I said no thanks, I'll just wait for Venus - he had already crossed my name off and then proceeded to tell me to wait for him, which took about 20 minutes. After being completely mindfucked by him, he tells me to go away.

edit: Also I think you randomly got carried away in your last paragraph haha
    That's a shame then. As far as I know Ginza management won't let you book first then walk in and see the girl before you pay. You can understand that from a business perspective..

However if you walk in without a booking and one or two girls are available you can see them before you make a choice.

This was your first time at Ginza? So I think in your case because you didn't want to pay for Venus first Wilson took offence to that because you had already made your booking.

I honestly haven't ever made a booking and then asked to see the girl first before I paid.
    I've always looked at the pictures on the website paid my money and saw the girl in the room.

I can count the amount of bad punts I've had at Ginza on one hand. One I was actually given a credit for.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There are many business models and that's fine if it's theirs.

It's moreso the fact that I was asked to wait and then told to fk off after I've waited and had my booking cancelled.

No compromise, no apologies, nothing. It's pretty blatant.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You can stick up and vouch for him as much as you want (it's quite obvious that you want the public to see him as an angel) but he was definitely not caring and/or sympathetic.

Impatient, stuck up and rude would be more accurate.

He was the one with the attitude, I was just getting really confused at the whole ordeal. Making me wait outside in the cold while watching his men clean and hang the linen out then me having to chase him up on wtf is going on till he finally says "look she's booked till 9:40pm, you can leave now".

Yeah, seems pretty douche.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I usually prefer defaulting to the misunderstanding stance myself when it comes to this but this occurrence was an obvious example of disrespect and rudeness.

Sorry you had to hear it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah that's fair. What I'm trying to say is that there wasn't a misunderstanding.

Intentions were perfectly clear. Telling me to wait outside with no eventual outcome other than go away is pretty clear too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like how the bookings are managed here. My bookings have been spot on time 95% of the time, which is unlike other shops. This booking consistency, as well as the quality of service provided by the girls, make it a top venue for busy punters like myself.

If I was having back to back 1 hour sessions, I would have just stumped up the cash and enjoyed the sessions.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah all good and well that you prefer the shop.

Has nothing to do with my personal experience on bad customer service, especially making me wait outside for 20 min then telling me to leave.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast