Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No holding back, no keeping a hidden gem to yourself, your top 10 MLs in Sydney !!

No holding back, no keeping a hidden gem to yourself, your top 10 MLs in Sydney !!

No holding back, no keeping a hidden gem to yourself, your top 10 MLs in Sydney !!

As per title, this is very self-explanatory !!

Coming from me, it's easy if I just list 10 of the top MLs with the best tits, but in order to benefit a wider range of brothers, I will try to have all the bases covered. And all the MLs are currently available, no point listing any retired ladies, right!!

Here we go: (and this is in no particular order as your most important aspect of a massage girl may be quite different than mine !)

1. Rebecca @ 316 Central - young, beautiful, happy nature, can massage and passionate, good girl friend feel, busty all natural, full yet perky 35 D Cups, my current favourite girl !

2. Amy @ 316 Central - 20's, cheerful and friendly, qualified master masseuse, my go to girl for my back pain, willing to please and good customer services.

3. Mimi @ Burwood, mature MILF, the all natural 36 E Cups erotic master, enough said.

4. Vicky @ Silver Fox, the Thai breasts, the no. 1 natural big tits in Sydney massage girl at the moment all of 37 E Cups - IMHO !

5. Mena @ Snow Lotus and 7 Lotus, one to tick most people's boxes. Young, pretty, slim, beautiful B Cups, shopping centre massage and sensual part 2. Top choice for all ages.

6. Sue @ QVB and Choon, Korean Princess as your humble servant !! tall slim and nicely enhanced C Cups, all the Korean Services in a RnT shop price, another top choice for all ages.

7. Lisa @ 7 Lotus - young MILF, my no. 1 girl for many very good reasons, sensational hands !! Awesome Spanish !

8. Candy @ QVB - busty and petite Korean MILF, semi retired, only 1 day a week for her regulars, massage master, former Korean shop trainer - fix everything !!

9. Gigi @ Silver Fox - busty Thai babe, very erotic, very sexy and that ASS !!!!!

10. The one and only mamasan double by Vicky and Nicole @ QVB - one for the MILF lovers !!

Hope everyone will find someone above suitable to you !

Cheers

Calling on brothers CMK, ouch, X11, Irene638, Garfield, lakeshow, Travelmate, Mr Crash & Burn, ozgp000, lonely heart, Eureka, Spe, old fat man and many other brothers who regularly visits RnT shops ................... etc. etc. Please share your top 10 as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Great list bro Ahlungor. Looked like Mena & Sue are on my radar. Do you know their roster pattern? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by pepefirstlove View Post
    Great list bro Ahlungor. Looked like Mena & Sue are on my radar. Do you know their roster pattern? Cheers

Not until you list down your personal top 10 brother................lol !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Renee and Suzy from Posh are my #1 and #2 -- I can't split them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Both are young, fresh and HOT!! Renee is more your girl-next-door type, but really has a dirty mind! Suzy has a lot more spunk (for lack of a better word) and is a lot less outgoing then Renee.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylie View Post
    Both are young, fresh and HOT!! Renee is more your girl-next-door type, but really has a dirty mind! Suzy has a lot more spunk (for lack of a better word) and is a lot less outgoing then Renee.
    Plus 1 for me for Suzy !!

Now please give us another 8 ??.................haha
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

I was only kidding before:

Mena is working at 7 Lotus on Tuesday and Snow Lotus on Friday

Sue works Tue and Thu at QVB and Mon, Wed, Fri at Choon !

Enjoy !!

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylie View Post
    Really, I thought Suzy is the crazy & funny teen from our conversation ,she likes to always try sum thing new~
    Renee is more like intelligent type ~
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    Wechat ID: cbdposh107
    12/ 107 quay st, haymarket Sydney CBD
    Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288
    Wechat: cbdposh107
    behind the Byron Bay Coffee, opposite the Satang Thai Restaurant.

10am-8pm every day with air-con on

Quote Originally Posted by CBD Posh View Post
    Really, I thought Suzy is the crazy & funny teen from our conversation ,she likes to always try sum thing new~
    Renee is more like intelligent type ~

And Jojo would have made three of my categories if still working today:

1. Natural big tits and womanly body
    2. Fountain of youth, young and cute
    3. Very pretty face !

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Not until you list down your personal top 10 brother................lol !!
    I can list for WLs but won't have a clue on MLs. I've only try June from bamboo, and she my #1 atm haha

I was only kidding before:

Mena is working at 7 Lotus on Tuesday and Snow Lotus on Friday

Sue works Tue and Thu at QVB and Mon, Wed, Fri at Choon !

Enjoy !!

Cheers

No worries, none taken. Look like it going to be busy for me tomorrow. Which joint closer to UTS?

Banned
    Nicole and Vicky from Qvb.
    would love to bang them together and 1 on 1!

Cherry from posh
    Cindy from Wishway

That's my top 3 choices!

I can list for WLs but won't have a clue on MLs. I've only try June from bamboo, and she my #1 atm haha

No worries, none taken. Look like it going to be busy for me tomorrow. Which joint closer to UTS?

Being Tuesdsy :

Mena is at 7 Lotus which is 248 Kent st near Wynyard, Sue will be at QVB - well that's QVB so none are close to UTS !

You can walk to Snow Lotus or CBD Posh though

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Balanced view

Coming from me, it's easy if I just list 10 of the top MLs with the best tits, but in order to benefit a wider range of brothers, I will try to have all the bases covered. And all the MLs are currently available, no point listing any retired ladies, right!!

Here we go: (and this is in no particular order as your most important aspect of a massage girl may be quite different than mine !)

1. Rebecca @ 316 Central - young, beautiful, happy nature, can massage and passionate, good girl friend feel, busty all natural, full yet perky 35 D Cups, my current favourite girl !

2. Amy @ 316 Central - 20's, cheerful and friendly, qualified master masseuse, my go to girl for my back pain, willing to please and good customer services.

3. Mimi @ Burwood, mature MILF, the all natural 36 E Cups erotic master, enough said.

4. Vicky @ Silver Fox, the Thai breasts, the no. 1 natural big tits in Sydney massage girl at the moment all of 37 E Cups - IMHO !

5. Mena @ Snow Lotus and 7 Lotus, one to tick most people's boxes. Young, pretty, slim, beautiful B Cups, shopping centre massage and sensual part 2. Top choice for all ages.

6. Sue @ QVB and Choon, Korean Princess as your humble servant !! tall slim and nicely enhanced C Cups, all the Korean Services in a RnT shop price, another top choice for all ages.

7. Lisa @ 7 Lotus - young MILF, my no. 1 girl for many very good reasons, sensational hands !! Awesome Spanish !

8. Candy @ QVB - busty and petite Korean MILF, semi retired, only 1 day a week for her regulars, massage master, former Korean shop trainer - fix everything !!

9. Gigi @ Silver Fox - busty Thai babe, very erotic, very sexy and that ASS !!!!!

10. The one and only mamasan double by Vicky and Nicole @ QVB - one for the MILF lovers !!

Cheers

Calling on brothers CMK, ouch, X11, Irene638, Garfield, lakeshow, Travelmate, Mr Crash & Burn, ozgp000, lonely heart, Eureka, Spe, old fat man and many other brothers who regularly visits RnT shops ................... etc. etc. Please share your top 10 as well.

Pretty slick way of pushing your own venues (or that of your friends). All of the places mentioned are average to say the best. Get out of town buddy to some of the classier establishments if you want quality, maybe this will allow a more balanced view.

It's people like you that give the better places a bad name. After a quick buck.

At least put your money where your mouth is and declare your interest.

I await your defence, if you are brave enough to post it.

Let's see what you're made of !!

(As a footnote, I declare I have no interest in any establishment or do I do know anyone with any interest).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 71bluey View Post
    Pretty slick way of pushing your own venues (or that of your friends). All of the places mentioned are average to say the best. Get out of town buddy to some of the classier establishments if you want quality, maybe this will allow a more balanced view.

It's people like you that give the better places a bad name. After a quick buck.

(As a footnote, I declare I have no interest in any establishment or do I do know anyone with any interest).
    Do you have any places you'd recommend?

Banned

Your whole post seems incoherent.

Why should Ahlungor defend his list ?

That's his opinion. If you disagree, put yours up.

Quote Originally Posted by pantydroppa View Post
    Do you have any places you'd recommend?

He did , in his very first post :

Sorry but no comparison. Angel Babes is an upmarket establishment with genuinely lovely staff. Highly recommended.

He did , in his very first post :
    Massive 3 posts on Angel Babes. Reliable indeed

Cheers

Quite a few of my top 10 girls are working today in RED !!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    How can I not contribute to this thread that is so close to my heart?!... tbc once I get internet set up at home...
    Cheers,
    cmk

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    How can I not contribute to this thread that is so close to my heart?!... tbc once I get internet set up at home...
    Cheers,
    cmk

Thanks buddy, I knew you won't let me down !!

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast