Thread: This forum is full of crap... post nice stuff here

Senior Member(無間使者)

Angry This forum is full of crap... post nice stuff here

With several threads turning into slandering matches, I thought I'd reserve this little green patch here so we can say all nice things we have to say about other members..... and I do mean nice things!!

Waits for nice things to be said ...........................

Where is the moderator?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Your post is grammatically correct and has good syntax.

Nice enough for you?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    rockabilly and RottenLittlePunt, you are both looking very handsome this evening.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'd like to pay tributes to a number of ex shop girls who possess great talents in other walks of life. One is an outstanding young musician with a number of international awards and is currently working on her first album back home. Another is a visual artist whose oil paintings are displayed in some art galleries back home. She currenty works as a graphics designer and regularly sends me links that refer to her most current work. Another is a passionate blog writer who writes some thought provoking ideas about living as a youth in this confusing world. Another is a graduate of a prominent medical school in QLD. The last time we spoke she was pursuing her license to be able to work as a physician. The list goes on, some wonderful talents who at some stage of their lives had to survive by providing pleasure to lost souls like us .....

BrainSex
    I'd just like ot point out how quickly the pages are loading tonight. Wonderful.

Btw Rockabilly, you are a real star for starting this thread.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I'd like to pay tributes to a number of ex shop girls who possess great talents in other walks of life. One is an outstanding young musician with a number of international awards and is currently working on her first album back home. Another is a visual artist whose oil paintings are displayed in some art galleries back home. She currenty works as a graphics designer and regularly sends me links that refer to her most current work. Another is a passionate blog writer who writes some thought provoking ideas about living as a youth in this confusing world. Another is a graduate of a prominent medical school in QLD. The last time we spoke she was pursuing her license to be able to work as a physician. The list goes on, some wonderful talents who at some stage of their lives had to survive by providing pleasure to lost souls like us .....

they all tugged there way to the top...god bless them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brownwallaby is a fantastic individual & proud representative of this fine place we wall Australia. Its brilliant to see he supports home grown tallent!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    Brownwallaby is a fantastic individual & proud representative of this fine place we wall Australia. Its brilliant to see he supports home grown tallent!!
    I don't think sarcasm counts as being nice. lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    RottenLittlePunt is a great guy to all the girls, he hopes one day to marry a working girl, and trys his hardest to keep all other fourmers away from them. he's skilled at personal attacks . and tries to change the rules of this forum to suit his own needs.
    Marc is a mature and gifted individual. He has a keen insight into other people and will surely succeed in life.

Apologies, I said it myself that sarcasm doesn't belong on this thread.

OK OK I got one. Marc you seriously made me laugh with your simplistic assumptions about me.

Wanting to marry? lol
    Keep others away from "my" girl? lol
    My own needs? LOL

3 strikes and you're out!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Spot on!!!

Spot on RockaBilly!!

Constructive talk and contributors seem to have been scared off since several recent public slanging matches.

If someone has a problem with someone else's post then send them a private message and sort it out outside the public forum.

Always thought that the idea of forums was for 'constructive' participation and input. If it doesn't meet this simple test then it shouldn't be posted publicly and, as RB mentioned, moderators should also be cutting this carry-on off before it gets out of hand.

Let's get back to helping each other and encouraging participation!!

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post

Let's get back to helping each other and encouraging participation!!
    Excellent comment MrGrumpy, contrary to your name, you have become a valuable forum contributor.

(in the spirit of this thread)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by image checker View Post
    I'm just going to put this out there... with the amount of bitching that's gone on this year the Bris99 Christmas party is going to be fucking awkward, I'm not sure if I'll go (oilman will probably still cum though).
    nice one lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Marc : they all tugged there way to the top...god bless them.

Got a good solid laugh out of me !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'd rather invite our favourite girls: Clara, Stephanie, Jodie etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kudos to you chaps. This is now the only thread I will read.

It should save me some money as I won't hear about all those shops out there in the wild

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "I would never join a group that would have me as a member" - Groucho Marx lol