Thread: Looking for that slim young asian with greek service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Looking for that slim young asian with greek service

Hi guys just still searching around to find a slim size 6 or even a small size 8 asian girl under 30 that offers greek/anal/special service in Sydney I could even go up to 35 if she a hot one
    I see that 533 has elin has anyone had the experience with her I hear she is also nana at 64
    I also see there is jenny and bobo at asians@smithfield I seen jenny but didn't know she offered up them services when I went but yeah last time I saw her I didn't have a great experience anyways so trying to avoid her

Any punters out there can help me out I would be much appreciated just wanting to give myself a good Christmas pressent

BALLS DEEP IN A YOUNG SKINNY ASIAN GIRLS ASS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro, I too am looking for the same thing! Hard to come by though. Last girl in Sydney I had the pleasure of fucking up the ass was Athena at Ginza but she's hasn't been rostered in a while.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As for Nana at TP64, when I had a session with her, she gave no resistance me putting a finger up her ass during normal sex but for some reason I forgot to ask her if anal was on offer. Might have been because I was enjoying normal sex with her so much!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the info guys I guess the hunt is still on I'll get back to u if I find anything with a AR

Banned
    Just to clarify bro Nana at 64 is Karen at 533. As I don't do anal I can't confirm if she does or not.

As for Elin I have seen on the reports here that she does do Anal however IMHO she is over your stretched maximum age limit and also I have not seen her on the roster or in the shop for quite some time now. She is another one that's gone walkabout.