Thread: HOT and sexy Sarah at Angel Babes Massage 29A Chatswood

Exclamation HOT and sexy Sarah at Angel Babes Massage 29A Chatswood

Hot, hot, hot. I don't mean the weather, I mean .....Sarah , our very hot Angel. Come into our cool rooms and let Sarah relax you and restart your day. Or take a cold shower. I know what I would choose.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Give your stress wings and let it fly away.
    At Angel Babes Massage 29A Chatswood, we promise to offer the highest quality service to achieve the maximum satisfaction. All our masseuses are strictly selected. They are well trained. The exotic relaxation will leave you feeling 10 foot tall and bulletproof....!

Call us from 10am to 8pm. 7days.(including public holidays).
    Phone:
    (02)94112618. Booking recommended.
    29A/ 47 Neridah St Chatswood
    (Or 29A. Oscar St Chatswood)

HOT,HOT,HOT. I don't mean the weather, I mean our Angels at Angel Babes Massage. It doesn't matter what the weather is like, our Angels will take tour mind off it. Come and be pampered and make the most of our HOT,HOT,HOT Angels.

Saturday Angels at Angel Babes Massage 29A Chatswood:

Rose 18 Chinese 06/B Height: 163
    Rose are red violets are blue, come and see our Angel Rose because she would like to see you. I'm not a poet but Rose is poetry in motion. Simply stunning. For your sake, do yourself a favor.

Sarah. 23. Thai 07/B Height:165
    Sarah, Sarah. Do you remember the song? Doesn't matter. You will never forget Sarah the Angel. Much better than the song. Don't believe me? Then come and visit Sarah then sing the song. No contest.

Justine. 20 Thai. 07/ B Height:165
    Just cast your eyes on this picture. A very popular Angel, Justine will turn that frown upside down. Consistently good feedback, and why not?. She is consistently great. She will free that inner smile.

*Payment in CASH ONLY. Please note that we do not have card facilities.
    Give your stress wings and let it fly away.
    At Angel Babes Massage 29A Chatswood, we promise to offer the highest quality service to achieve the maximum satisfaction. All our masseuses are strictly selected. They are well trained. The exotic relaxation will leave you feeling 10 foot tall and bulletproof....!

Call us from 10am to 8pm. 7days.(including public holidays).
    Phone:
    (02)94112618. Booking recommended.
    29A/ 47 Neridah St Chatswood
    (Or 29A. Oscar St Chatswood)