Thread: Stella@666 Waterloo,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

Stella@666 Waterloo,

NOTES: hmmmm there is quite an interesting back story regarding the new owner of 666, in fact I'm not even sure what I can say here? I wish I could tell that story, it has a lot more exciting action. But I will say this about Amy, she's beautiful, intelligent, funny, kind and fair.

I have been to this shop once before along time ago...shocking! is all I can say, so it will be interesting to see what the new Mamasan Amy can do with the place. I turned up unannounced and was politely ushered inside by warm and friendly reception guy, instead of saying I was here to see the Boss I let him run his reception routine on me. I was very impressed with his customer service, and the girls came in one by one to say hello, after I intentionally said no to what was offered to me I was expecting his friendly attitude to change...but he smiled and offered me another 2 girls if I was willing to wait, but I said no and stood up....he smiled and invited me to return anytime before opening the front door to let me out. I then walked out of the shop and called Mamasan Amy to let her know I was outside, the confused look on his face was funny when I walked back inside the shop and was ushered off by the owner.

Shop: 666 Waterloo

Name: Stella

Pictures: no

Date of visit: December 2014

Tel: 02 9690 1925 please correct me if they have updated.

Website: http://www.triple6.com.au/*this website is potentially not used by new owner I just found it on the net...sorry

Nationality: Malaysian

Face: roundish but cute

Body: she is big in the right places

Breasts: C cups I think...they were pretty big

Looks: personally I liked her look, but for other brothers she would be considered a big girl, but I'm a big guy and I like her shape

Skin: olive complexion

Hair: shoulder length black, tied upwards

Down Below: Shaved

Tattoos: Yes. We actually had a discussion about wheather or not I had seen her before at another shop. But I have an eye for tattoos and would have remembered if I had been with her.

Shower together: No, shower was outside room.

DFK: not sure, she went straight to work on a bbbj

PSE: not sure, she went straight to work on the bbbj

BBBJ: yes, I was rock hard in seconds

Anal: ??

DATY: ??

COB: ??

COF: ??

CIM: ??

69: ??

Foreplay:* hmmmmmm we did a Q and R* bit before action. This relaxed me as we talked for ages about everything.

Massage: no time

Return Factor: yes, to finish off my session with Stella.

FINAL WORD: I enjoyed the small time i had spent with Stella, she is extremely friendly and her service is very accommodating, and I would definitely return for her, potentially she may not be everyone's taste but her genuine warmth pulled me in. Her bbbj was magic

It is very hard for me as the shop(647) directly opposite 666 has always taken care of me but the new owner of 666 is intoxicatingly beautiful...can I be a customer of both shops? I will be curious to see what Amy can do with 666, but I will declare my loyalty to 647 because it has always been home away from home, I still think Ginza is number 1 but 647 is my go to shop.

Banned
    666 is a refreshing change from 647. When they changed hands recently, they were actually $10 dearer than Christine's place (per halfie). They probably realized their disadvantaged pricing real quick as they dropped that promptly to $90 the same week. Lol.

Quality-wise, 647's been ahead for the longest time. Even with the management change @ 666, the services are usually better across the road. But that gap has been narrowing down lately as there seem to be less variety of girls at 647 in the past months. Their all-star roster's disappeared (e.g Jennifer, Ivy, Chloe, etc.). The ones left behind are not that exceptional. 533 and TP64 seem to be keeping their line-ups fresher. It would be a shame if this does not turn around soon as 647 is one of the few VFM 24-hour shops in Sydney. Used to be quite reliable for great very very late night punts, but lately not so much.

Oh and 666 is also 24x7 AFAIK so good on ya Amy! If you can keep your roster fresh and normalize the service, you'll be gold in my list!

Banned
    It's good to see another shop getting their act together let's hope the make a go of it.