Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anal with Pimpa / Smooth Thai in CM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also saw her recently, works out at apartments just past the valley. Tits were fakes not really my thing, face is, well lets just say she ain't supermodel material. Age is about 40s, unit is clean. She's very accommodating and will do almost anything.

I haven't and won't return as she's not my taste, but For the price you can't go wrong, tell her what you want and chances are you'll get it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her earlier in the week. Yes her tits are fake, but quite good ones. Yes she does just about everything. She is one of the most passionate WL I have had the pleasure of being with. I will see her again. Most Supermodel WL seem too far up themselves to give a passionate experience, with too many, no you can't do this and no you can't do that. I enjoyed my time with her. We were both hot and sweaty afterwards and I for one was very satisfied for once.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not sure if anybody has noticed but shes back in town. Saw her last week and I agree she is not the best looking WL in town but she does provide an great service at very reasonable prices. Have no problem recommending this lady.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Possible to know what her rates are? Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Prices start from 60 for 30 min massage (an extra 20 gets you a great BJ - really gets into it) ranging to 120 for FS that includes some backdoor action if you want.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the info.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    valley . Good body(great tits) ,pretty meh face . Most likely why she does anal so cheap haha .
    Great when a working lady realises she's past her prime so offers a great service to make up for it, if only all the older birds would follow suit lol

Banned
    I reckon you could text get anything like " suck my dick after I fuck you in the arse $150" she would likely do it .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    don't ruin it for everyone marc..there's a fine line between humour and humility. We've already lost Paula, so it would be really sad if this one goes too

kazuya

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Marc's a bit of asshole. I hope he did not send that text and no one else did for that matter.

Banned
    It's a joke guys.... Obviously.

BrainSex
    Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

Banned
    When I'm there I'm as nice as pie ... Also my real name isn't marc lol . So they would know who I was . I doubt they check this forum anyway . And fuck them if they did!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    When I'm there I'm as nice as pie ... Also my real name isn't marc lol . So they would know who I was . I doubt they check this forum anyway . And fuck them if they did!
    I often discuss with various girls at various shops what's written on this forum, and have a good laugh together ....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Dont forget to tell them how sexy I am.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I often discuss with various girls at various shops what's written on this forum, and have a good laugh together ....
    then they laugh when they get home with there boyfriend about taking your money .

Banned
    Marc......if girl call boss......something could happen.....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank79 View Post
    Marc......if girl call boss......something could happen.....
    Hank, why did you edit your original post? that would be a fun sight to see

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sounds interesting gotta try it once a life time

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast