Banned

Grace - A little pocket rocket!

Service Provider's Name: Grace

Session Month & Year: Monday 8 December 2014

Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW

Phone Number : 02 9967 9991 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Web Page/Photos: http://533willoughby.com.au/grace.html

Photo Authentication: Sure they are real.

Estimated Age: Mid to late 20's

Hair Colour: Brown Hair Length: Medium

Nationality: Chinese

Eyes Colour: Brown. Skin Colour: Light Skin: Very smooth.

Height: About 160 cm / 5' 3 " Body Shape: Small Petite size 5

Estimated Breast Size: A cup. Enhanced breasts: No.

Pubic Hair: Full grown.

Kissing Available: Yes DFK really into it.

Services Provided : Kissing DFK, Daty, BBBJ sex in various positions.

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes and loves it.

English: Very little.

Overall Looks: Attractive.

Overall Personality: Very Friendly so easy to get on with.

Overall Performance: Excellent.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes very good

Roster: Monday was filling in for someone else, not sure other days but was in Sunday and Friday.

Roster Says:
    Grace - Size 6, C cup, 160CM, Petite size and smooth skin, flowing hair and sexy body, young girl, sweet, girlfriend experience .Chinese girl. "New girl Grace returns today @533 with her brand of very flirty teasing service.. Experienced credentials with cheeky BBBJ, RIMMING and CIM., Go see Grace and reveal the secret and tell all about the experience." +NEW PICTURES+

Review:

I saw Grace in the hallway while I was waiting for another girl on Friday there was something about her that made me decide to see her when I got the opportunity.

Well today Monday was the day, my usual wasn't in so I booked Grace.

Grace doesn't have much English and I don't have any Chinese so most of the communication had to be of the non verbal type. That suited Grace down to a tee she just loves to kiss and cuddle and hug really tight, she instigated most of it at least to start with but it's fun not fake like with some girls.

I settled the finances for one hour and showered Jessie was in the room as I returned the upstairs shower.

Grace said I shower and so off she went.

I dried myself off and sat on the bed, it wasn't long and Grace returned, she quickly dried herself off and then stood in front of me I stood up and we embraced.

Well let me tell you Grace is into it loves kissing, yes DFK , her breasts fondled and played with and nipples sucked and she just loves daty.

She loves to be touched, does this girl, if one of my hands was free she would grab it and stick it on her breast or gently place it on her pussy.

So we did the usual things and she was happy to do bbbj which she is good at.

Then eventually on with the dom and she rode me in cowgirl this girl just love to ride so ride she did in between kissing and cuddling and playing with her breasts and sucking on them.

She would moan and groan and say "I like" when I would pound away from below. Eventually time was running out so I unloaded in one of the most intense orgasms I have had for some time.

I collapsed on the bed she cleaned me up and said another hour, I looked at the clock yes time was up but I was having a great time with this little gem so extended for another hour.

It was another hour of much the same after she gave me a short massage while I recovered she does a nice massage.

Grace has a lot of energy I spent two hours with her and about 75% of the time I was inside her with her on top in cowgirl.

She has a reasonably tight pussy but when she want to she tightens the muscles of her vagina on your cock and when she does it unreal she has a really tight grip.

Well after I came the second time she cleaned me up kissed and cuddled and fondled my cock in no time I was hard again her face lit up I want more cock she says! I smile and nod in agreement she doms me up and hops on again.

She stays there enjoying herself until time is up.

If you want a fun friendly girl that enjoys her job then go see Grace she wont disappoint I am sure just remember to treat her right.

A must see again girl for me!

Go and enjoy Grace.

Check roster as she was filling in on Monday so not sure if she has a regular day as yet.

Happy Punting.

Banned
    Spent some time with Grace recently.

She is small in all the right ways, beautiful A-cups, some pussy hair and smokes a little.

Service is pretty standard and not the full on 533 full range, but she is one of the smallest and cutest girls in 533. Loves DATY, DFK, tight, likes anal play but no Greek. Definitely no BBFS.

Shes a great doubles partner who seems to get genuinely turned on watching one of the experienced girls go to town with you while she hugs and pecks your lips with a shy, devilish look.

I'd recommend taking Grace for two hours as a double with one of the 533 greats she'd like to watch you with.

Two hours: Grace and Sophie or Karen is something I'll try soon and report on.

I've done Grace as a half hour straight sex job as well and she's quick to get down to business enjoying missionary, doggy and side saddle. All safe but small enough to send you out of this world.

Banned
    Great quick session with Grace today.

Started sedately enough with Graces now customers DFK followed by mish and doggy. Could feel the urge are tried her arse - almost got in this time - she needs more training boys to loosen her up more.

BBBJ but this time - the first for me with Grace - DT and gagging.

This girl is getting better.

Anyone know where else she works?

So you mean to say Grace likes cream in her mouth as well as her pussy, as nature intended it. ? http://forum.aus99.com/images/smilie..._face/cool.PNG

Banned
    I don't think its for all comers.

Banned
    Nice to see that the safety of other punters and the lady concerned have been taking into account with the participation of BBFS..

Free spirit and sweetness Grace in today 20/2

533Just a few minutes north of the city

Experienced starred service Grace.. Cheeky menu of extras.. BBBJ, Rimming and CIM.. Young and
    petite..

Grace - Size 6,C cup,160CM,Petite size and smooth skin, flowing hair and sexy body,young girl,sweet girlfriend experience, Chinese Girl. "New girl Grace returns today @ 533 with her brand of very flirty teasing service.. Experienced credentials with cheeky BBBJ,RIMMING and CIM.. Go see Grace and reveal the secret and tell all about the experience." +NEW PHOTOS+

Free spirit and sweetness Grace >
    http://533willoughby.com.au/grace.html

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2015 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html
    For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991