Thread: Pink. Young, attractive, firm body, great session.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Pink. Young, attractive, firm body, great session.

Person's Name: Pink

Establishment: 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point

Date of Visit: Tuesday 9th December 2014

Girls Photos: http://www.magmodels64.com/pink.html

Photo Genuine: Hmmmm - Yes - but the boobies?

Hours of Business: 10 Am till late

Rates: $150 per hour

Size/shape: Young, tall, slim, firm body. A cup titties.

Pussy: Prominent mound, full bush, unshaven.

Roster: Tuesday.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

My favorite was away and the photos of Pink looked pretty good so off to Taren Point.

Walking down the corridor was like a deju vu experience. Lola, Cici have been on my done list, and lo there was Nana looking as hot as ever. Must get back to that trio at some point.

Pink presented well in the room in nice panties and bra and terrific high heels. The boobies were not as large as I had in mind from the photos - they were more like a AA cup Vs what appeared in the photos. Tiny nipples on the AA cup titties. I like em like that anyways.

Terrific body, young and firm, unblemished and very soft to caress. Nice hug hello and a nice LFK that developed into a DFK with time.

Pink is kinda a girl next door type. Cute face, nice body and when she got down the BBBJ business showed terrific eye contact as she slurped away. I encouraged her as to how to handle the sac and encircle the balls with her little fingers. She is a quick learner and soon had the jewels standing out and she was sucking away like no tomorrow. My fully erect cock was waving in the breeze and the feeling was fabulous. I love girls that figure out quickly what turns a guy on and they just get on and do it.

Overhead DATY ensued and it was nice looking up at those firm boobies, but the full bush was a bit of a downer.

Into her in mish and she was super tight and could take a full length. Doggie was a sight looking down at that trim taught body. I was behind here in a kneeling doggie with her arms pinned back, her body erect and a great sight in the mirror. Pink loves mirror watching and it was all good fun.

On with the high heels and some more facing nookie while mirror watching. I had her on the bed for a mish finale. She has a very prominent pussy mound it was lovely rubbing against that pubic mound for the finale.

Firm young body, cute face, great eye contact, great BBBJ and a fun girl.

Enjoy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree any bush is a downer for me. Her having bush is stopping me from seeing her

Banned
    Perhaps the shop could ask her to wax?

Shop Owner
    Pink is new girl at 64

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by random punter View Post
    I agree any bush is a downer for me. Her having bush is stopping me from seeing her
    Dude,she is really sweet and there really isn't that much hair there,I wouldn't even call it bush...Ps. She is very cute and her pussy has auto-tune

Shop Owner

pink is working today
    For bOOkings and all ENQUIRIES please phone 0424 666 228