Thread: Cutie Dodo - provided me with new extra services. So awesome and comfortable

Banned

Cutie Dodo - provided me with new extra services. So awesome and comfortable

I saw Dodo almost a month ago. I had a very good session with her. Refer my AR link to find descriptions about her.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ry-nice-indeed

A bro replied to my AR. He confirmed that Dodo gave good CBJ and Catbath. He was not happy about the hairs in her arm pit (I did not notice as that was not my area of concern。This time I checked and she got no hairs in the arm pit. Some punters might think arm pit hairs are sexy)。 My main concern is a tight pussy and good attitude and services. He thought that she is in mid 30's and she is not well maintained. He is entitled to his opinion and I would not comment. But to me, Dodo looks very cute and lovely. The fact that she is working 6 days a week in this shop and is given a ground floor large room. This somehow will reflect the opinion of the shop management on her and the business that she is generating. In the end, punters vote with their money.

For the last week, I could not find Dodo's name on roster. I called Roger earlier in the week, who said that she was having monthly rest days. He told me she would be working from today. Yesterday, I saw her name on roster and so called shop and made an early booking, hoping to be her first customer after her monthly rest.

I arrived shop early today and Dodo was ready. She remembered me and was laughing as she was surprised that I went there so early to wait for her. Today, I got some surprise as Dodo spent the first ten minutes showering together with me. She must have learnt it from other Korean girls, like Sasha, who is very famous to use her curvy and shapely body to give seducing body massage while in shower. Just point out that both Sasha and Dodo do not provide any extra services (like BBBJ while showering). Still Dodo's soft hands and nice body got my body very comfortable and my dick real hard before getting on to bed. I really wanted her to keep doing the shower body massage for the whole session. So impressive.

She told me she did it to me as I am her repeat and good nice customer. Her sweet words really conquered my heart. She still provided me with CBJ and more cat bath in bed before I started to penetrate her pussy. My sex with her today was even better and stronger than last time, mainly because she was very fresh today after a week's rest. The total time of my dick inside her pussy was around the same as last time (more than 10 minutes), but my dick had maintained very hard erection due to her pussy sucking and tightness. I felt awesome.

I did not feel that I over-rated Dodo (in fact, I did not put any rating points on her at all). My AR just reflected my feelings during the session. If other punters did not get it, they might have to think how they treated and reacted with the girl. Most girls would say, if a punter treats a girl very nicely, the girl will treat the punter with double respect and better services. I think that no punters would dispute with this statement. So we all learn and must do all possible to treat a girl nicely if we want to have a superb sex session.

Banned
    Thanks or the report bro, when you write a report best to just state it how it is for you, if someone doesn't agree with you then that's their problem, lets face it in this business the girls connect differently with different customers and so supply a different service in some cases depending on how you treat the girl.

Sounds like you found a nice girl that suits you good luck to you.

You haven't over rated Dodo if you got what you expected or more and had a good time its always a case of YOMV for someone else.