Thread: Yuri, get in while you can.

Debo

Yuri, get in while you can.

Number: 02 96827888
    Site: http://www.45granville.com.au
    Cost: $180.00 for an hour.

Once I heard that Yuri was coming back for a week I took the chance to see her, I'm not one who generally punts often but seeing that I have had some recent success I couldn't help myself. I read the reports on Yuri and was convinced that I had to see her before her week finished, I had nothing planned for last night so I made a booking for 7pm.

I arrived and was ushered to one of the rooms, I had time to kill so I checked out the forums while I was waiting. Not sure who was running the shop at the time, was a nice guy who was wearing glasses. He knocked and said that Yuri will be ready in 5 mins, he asked for the $180.00 which I happily paid for. Within 5 mins there was a "knock knock" at the door and she entered, the first thing I noticed was near perfect pretty face with beautiful eyes.

She asked me to follow her which I did and once in the room she asked that I shower, I showered alone and when I was drying off I couldn't help but notice her ass which in my book is a perfect 10. It sits so well and has a shape that some Latinos would die for. I hoped onto the bed and she joined me, she provided a nice cat bath followed by a awesome CBJ - it almost felt like a BBBJ I had to check for a condom. The CBJ when on for around 10 mins and I couldn't help but complement her on her skills and beauty. I couldn't keep my hands off her ass the entire time, her nipples are responsive and she appeared to like having her tits sucked and responded well to it.

As others have said her pussy is super tight and she knows how to use it, with her on top I pumped away while rubbing her tits and grabbing her ass at every chance I had. I was happy for her to stay on top to achieve my goal.. With the remaining time she lied next to me while I was gently rubbing her body and savoring the experience I had, the buzzer went I showered and made my out.

She isn't the talkative type, Sasha and Kathy do offer a better GFE in this regards.

Face - I'd give her a 9/10 very pretty, lovely shape and features.
    Body - 9/10 beautiful perky tits with soft suckable nipples. would have been a 10/10 if her tits were a bit larger.
    CBJ - 9/10
    Sex - 7.5/10
    GFE 7/10

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Debo View Post
    Number: 02 96827888
    Site: http://www.45granville.com.au
    Cost: $180.00 for an hour.

Once I heard that Yuri was coming back for a week I took the chance to see her, I'm not one who generally punts often but seeing that I have had some recent success I couldn't help myself. I read the reports on Yuri and was convinced that I had to see her before her week finished, I had nothing planned for last night so I made a booking for 7pm.

I arrived and was ushered to one of the rooms, I had time to kill so I checked out the forums while I was waiting. Not sure who was running the shop at the time, was a nice guy who was wearing glasses. He knocked and said that Yuri will be ready in 5 mins, he asked for the $180.00 which I happily paid for. Within 5 mins there was a "knock knock" at the door and she entered, the first thing I noticed was near perfect pretty face with beautiful eyes.

She asked me to follow her which I did and once in the room she asked that I shower, I showered alone and when I was drying off I couldn't help but notice her ass which in my book is a perfect 10. It sits so well and has a shape that some Latinos would die for. I hoped onto the bed and she joined me, she provided a nice cat bath followed by a awesome CBJ - it almost felt like a BBBJ I had to check for a condom. The CBJ when on for around 10 mins and I couldn't help but complement her on her skills and beauty. I couldn't keep my hands off her ass the entire time, her nipples are responsive and she appeared to like having her tits sucked and responded well to it.

As others have said her pussy is super tight and she knows how to use it, with her on top I pumped away while rubbing her tits and grabbing her ass at every chance I had. I was happy for her to stay on top to achieve my goal.. With the remaining time she lied next to me while I was gently rubbing her body and savoring the experience I had, the buzzer went I showered and made my out.

She isn't the talkative type, Sasha and Kathy do offer a better GFE in this regards.

Face - I'd give her a 9/10 very pretty, lovely shape and features.
    Body - 9/10 beautiful perky tits with soft suckable nipples. would have been a 10/10 if her tits were a bit larger.
    CBJ - 9/10
    Sex - 7.5/10
    GFE 7/10

thanks bro Debo for ur brief review...

yuri definitely have a very pretty face and a sexy body... especially her ass is so sexy

all ass man will love it and cant keep their eyes away from it once they see it..

hey hey.... that was me who was running the shop yesterday

it was a pleasure to meet u and thank u very much for ur support

cheers
    Roger

Debo
    Quote Originally Posted by 45George View Post
    thanks bro Debo for ur brief review...

yuri definitely have a very pretty face and a sexy body... especially her ass is so sexy

all ass man will love it and cant keep their eyes away from it once they see it..

hey hey.... that was me who was running the shop yesterday

it was a pleasure to meet u and thank u very much for ur support

cheers
    Roger

Hey Roger, likewise the pleasure was mine

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Debo View Post
    Hey Roger, likewise the pleasure was mine

haha... u are the man

don't forget sasha will miss u too...

Banned
    Yuri
    (Gold Class)

~ A Real Stunner will melt ur heart ~

** Off **

All bookings welcome

*SMS, Wechat, Line *0478 224 545 (no.45 mobile)

*shop *96827888

*Price scheduel for Yuri
    30mins/$100, 45mins/$150, 60mins/$180

*Phone booking minimum 45mins+