Thread: Joanne – sexy but just a little bit evil.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Joanne – sexy but just a little bit evil.

Person's Name : Joanne

Establishment : 64 Alexander Taren Point

Date of Visit : 15/12/2014
    Contact Details/Address:64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point / 95241278

Hours of Business : 10am until late

Rates : $150/hour or $90 for 30 minutes

Size/shape : Pretty with an innocent looking face that just makes you want to violate her :-). Very slim, nice tits, natural with lovely light brown nipples (D cup I think). They look too big for her tiny body but I'm sure they're real. A sexy flat stomach. A pocket rocket at maybe 150 cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian didn't ask her from where.

Services Provided : DFK , FS, BBBJ, Deep Throat, DATY with fingering. Obviously get her wet or use your own saliva before you shove it in there:-). No CIM

Smoker: No!!! (Yay!)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes.

The pros:
    She is hot
    Great tits
    Great kisser (when she wasn't biting me... Seriously!).
    Good on Top
    Good body
    A cheeky but shy personality
    Non-Smoker!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One of the younger girls I've seen here I think? I didn't ask for her age but she looked younger than most.
    Deep Throat, not all the way to the balls but she shoved my cock as far down her throat as she could and kept it there like an absolute champ. Bouncing up and down sometimes. Definitely kept it there longer than any other.

The cons:
    No CIM (I'm a big fan of CIM)
    Some teeth during blowjob/Deep Throat. Is her mouth simply too small/narrow? (Or Maybe I was extra sensitive today to due something unrelated).

So, it's been a very long time since I've seen someone new. What can I say? I'm addicted to Eva. That girl is just perfection in the sack. Everything she does just pushes my buttons perfectly.

Alas, she is on holidays again?! So I send Sophie a message and ask if either Shelley or Joanne are non-smokers as I am interested in trying one of them but do not like the taste or smell of cigarettes. I get a message back telling me that Joanne is available and doesn't smoke.

Not sure if this means that Shelley is a smoker???

Any other recommendations for non-smokers that DFK?

I head on over to 64 at the allotted time and as soon as I get there she is already waiting for me. A nice little feeling that, imagining that she's just sitting there waiting for my cock :-). Of course I need to hand over a little bit of plastic to Sophie prior to presenting my cock to the lovely lady in question...

So into the shower I go and clean up. I'm just rinsing my mouth out with mouthwash when in walks this beautiful tiny girl. I appraise her carefully from top to toe and find everything very, very pleasing. Her tits seemed to be almost ready to burst out of her sexy black lingerie, she is very short, a pocket rocket you might say, which I find incredibly sexy, tall girls are a turnoff for me.

Her face is quite pretty with a somewhat innocent look about it. I smile and greet her, excitement building at the prospect of sticking my cock in this sexy girls mouth and pussy. It's always a bit of a gamble I guess, when you've never seen a girl but have booked her based on something you've read online. I definitely wasn't disappointed.

I smiled as we greet each other and I climb onto the bed. She gives me a shy little smile and seems unsure what to do for a moment and then decides to undress. She undoes the bra and her tits spill out. They really are huge for her size. And I can't help but admire them as she pulls her panties down and my eyes wander that way as well. She looks amazing as she climbs onto the bed and I'm definitely feeling glad I decided to come (pun intended)..

She knelt in front of me as I began to kiss her. Almost immediately she bit me! She sucked my lip into her mouth and bit down on it! I was quite surprised and pulled my lip out of her teeth's grasp gingerly. I went back in for another kiss and she bit me again! After the 3rd time I told her "Be more gentle, no biting." She thought this was quite amusing giggling in a gleeful yet slightly evil and maniacal super villain kind of way. Clearly she was enjoying inflicting a little pain.

I began kissing her slowly and gently and it lasted about a minute before I got bitten again! My lip was starting to get sore and I gave her arse a little light smack as punishment and told her "Stop being such a naughty little girl." She thought this was very amusing.

She started kissing and sucking my neck gently before sticking her tongue in my ear as my right hand found its way between her legs massaging her pussy ever so gently while my left caressed those amazing tits of hers. They are, and I can't stress this enough absolutely massive on her tiny frame. At least they appear that way to me! Most girls of her size have quite small tits in my experience. Definitely great to play with and she was responsive to my touch.

She asked me to lie down but I told her to lie down. She encouraged me again to lie down, I think she was indicating it was time for the blowjob but I got her on her back, remarking at how tiny and cute her little feet were as she manoeuvred on the bed. Ileaned down to suck on her tits before working my way up to kiss her some more. With me on top it was easier for me to control how much of my lips went into her mouth. No more biting!

For me, a great kiss involves the girls tongue in my mouth while I suck and lick it as well is sucking on her lips from time to time. I don't enjoy so much my tongue in their mouth. I only tried to stick my tongue in her mouth once and she seemed to not want it in there. She was more than happy to stick hers in mine though and when I whispered in her ear "Let me suck your tongue," she thrust it forward and I sucked on it whilst caressing her.

Kissing a non-smoking girl that is happy to let me suck on her tongue is definitely a highlight of the experience for me. It was fantastic! I thoroughly enjoyed it and as her hands wound down to caress my balls and cock I moved forward to make it easier for her and she suddenly started massaging my arse. I was a little surprised but it actually felt quite good. I've never really gone for anal play. But for some reason I was really enjoying it.

I kissed my way down her body focusing on her tits before gently licking my way to her pussy. She definitely has a nice pussy,the lips are longer at the top than at the bottom and I enjoyed myself licking her clit and sucking on her lips as she moaned and thrust against me. Her own natural juices mixing with my saliva as my finger gently probed. Slowly entering millimetre by millimetre with every thrust of her body. I finally came up for air, still slowly gliding my finger in and out of her.

I asked her, "Do you do come in mouth service?"

She replied, "Nooo," as she gave me a firm shake of the head and waved her hands in front of her face in a clear negative gesture just as a backup in case the “Nooo” wasn't clear enough.

Message received.Negatatory on the come in mouth mission. Proceed to secondary objective, blowjob followed by coming in her pussy whilst wearing condom.Go, go, go!

"Okay," I tell her, "Time for blowjob then."

She grabs some kind of wipe and cleans up Mr happy. I asked her, "Would you put a finger in my arse while you suck me? I've never had a finger in their whilst getting sucked."

She gave me that big evil looking smile again and said "Yes," and I couldn't help but wonder what I'd gotten myself into. I half panicked for a second that she'd try and get her whole forearm in there or something but she put a condom on her teeny tiny little index finger and lubed it up. She started licking my balls while slowly massaging my arse. She licked all up and down the shaft and around the head whilst gently massaging me. She started sucking as she started sliding her finger in.

It felt like her teeth were scraping on both sides of my cock as she was sucking but it could have been me. Maybe, just maybe it was a delayed reaction to a lotion I used a few days ago that made me sensitive… The hand job and sex did not give me any irritation though so it could have been her teeth. To be honest I'm not sure.

Then she went Deep Throat, not all the way to the balls. She is probably too tiny to ever do that but she took about three quarters and I could feel my cock rubbing against the back of her throat.

She really held it there for a good 5-10 seconds then came up and did it again. Alternating between fucking her throat with my cock and just holding my cock deep in there.

Unfortunately, the whole time I could feel some uncomfortable irritation.

Not sure if it was me or if, as i thought at the time, the gap inside her mouth between the left side molar teeth and the right side molar teeth is so narrow on such a tiny girl that there is no way she can suck me without my cock scraping against the insides of her teeth if you get what I mean? (That is her teeth form a U shape as we all do but because she is so small I guess the left side and the right side of the U are closer together?)

I was tremendously impressed with how long she could keep her throat on my cock. But the irritation really kept me from enjoying it. It was disappointing because she is incredibly skilled and I know that I would have absolutely loved it if not for the irritation as I am a huge fan of a woman's throat on my cock.

Definitely needs some further experimentation to determine if it was me or her teeth. Maybe I should take a ruler and some calipers? Next time I see her I will make sure that nothing is feeling irritated :-).

Even if it is her teeth, I just realised I could have asked her to open her mouth as wide as possible while she throat fucks me and the saliva pours out of her mouth all over my balls whilst she massages it in and continues to throat fuck me.When her throat needs a break, she changes to a slow wet hand job with all that saliva on my cock before heading back down for some more throat fucking.

Jesus Christ! That sounds so hot.

I suggested it was time for sex and out came the condom. She asked me if she should go on top and I said yes. Stupid mistake! I usually try to plan when I visit as if it's been 3 days or more since I've come then I tend to fire off rather quickly without much warning. Which means, I should always go on top so I can control things and pull out if need be. It had been more than 3 days. So things were very sensitive.

She climbs on top and started pounding away whilst leaning forward to kiss me. She didn't do my favourite Asian pose, where they crouch down on the balls of their feet and only their pussy is in contact with your body. She climbed on board cowgirl, my cock sliding inside her and she leans forward to kiss me. She bites me again one more time and has an evil little giggle as I tell her, "You're naughty and deserve to be punished!" She giggles even harder but I don't punish her as I'm too busy trying to suck on that luscious tongue of hers.

She can actually move on top! A lot of girls seem to just grind back and forward which does nothing. She was bouncing on top of me whilst kissing me. She got quite a bit of speed up and it was feeling great when suddenly I was sure I was about to come. I tried to slow her down but it was too late so I changed from slowing down to thrusting up into her as hard as I could as she moaned and I grunted, "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

I'm a little disappointed in myself there. I came much sooner than I normally would. And I did want to experience her pussy in a number of different positions. I should have gone on top 1st and then I could have controlled it. But it's been so long since I've had a new punt, not to mention a new punt when I haven't come for a while that I completely forgot my own rules.

Even so, by the time I was getting dressed Sophie was already pushing the intercom to tell Joanne that time was up. I think I'd spent too much time kissing her and going down (The kissing was really spectacular when she wasn't biting me :-)).

She asked me, "Are your lips sore?"

"Yes," I said. "The tiny girl beat me up and now I am in lots of pain."

She thought this was absolutely hilarious.

I have a feeling that this girl enjoys inflicting a little pain along with the pleasure. Well, I guess I have more than a feeling, I have first-hand experience!

All in all, she's gorgeous, sexy, cheeky and just a little bit evil :-).

Will I see her again? I've changed my mind since last night and it's a definite.I will see her again. Did you see what I wrote above? I want to try this:

I could have asked her to open her mouth as wide as possible while she throat fucks me and the saliva pours out of her mouth all over my balls whilst she massages it in and continues to throat fuck me.When her throat needs a break, she changes to a slow wet hand job with all that saliva on my cock before heading back down for some more throat fucking.

I did really like her, physically she is very attractive, the cheeky shy personality, the amazing kissing when she wasn't biting. But, Joanne if you read this when I see you again. If you bite my lip again I'm going to bite yours back! Or slap your arse, definitely harder than a light tap! Hard! I was way too nice today, in future if you give me pain I will give you pain! :-).

Have fun with her guys, whilst she is shy there is definitely quite a cheeky personality lurking under the surface which may or may not poke its head out.

69hornyjohn69 A.k.a. I love CIM

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just wanted to point out that I edited that to say:

I think there is a possibility that the irritation during oral was a delayed reaction to a lotion I used a few days ago or something else.

Not sure. Definitely requires further investigation as there was no irritation during hand job or sex.

Also wanted to add in:

Will I see her again? I've changed my mind since last night and it's a definite.

Even if it was her teeth that I could feel and I'm not sure either way now, I want to try this:

I could and should have asked her to open her mouth as wide as possible while she throat fucks me and the saliva pours out of her mouth all over my balls whilst she massages it in and continues to throat fuck me.When her throat needs a break, she changes to a slow wet hand job with all that saliva on my cock before heading back down for some more throat fucking.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Joanne is corrupting me
    .... and sending me broke..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    wow this Joanne girl sounds great... also sounds like somebody else i know.

Shop Owner

Joanne is working Today.

She is a very naughty fun loving girl. She has great tits.

See below for some of her new photos vvvvvv

Please click here to see more of her new photos >>> http://magmodels64.com/joanne.html

We hope you enjoy her service.

call 02 9524 1278 for enquiries or bookings.

Thank you
    TP64 management

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 69hornyjohn69 View Post
    Person's Name : Joanne

Establishment : 64 Alexander Taren Point

Date of Visit : 15/12/2014
    Contact Details/Address:64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point / 95241278

Hours of Business : 10am until late

Rates : $150/hour or $90 for 30 minutes

Size/shape : Pretty with an innocent looking face that just makes you want to violate her :-). Very slim, nice tits, natural with lovely light brown nipples (D cup I think). They look too big for her tiny body but I'm sure they're real. A sexy flat stomach. A pocket rocket at maybe 150 cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian didn't ask her from where.

Services Provided : DFK , FS, BBBJ, Deep Throat, DATY with fingering. Obviously get her wet or use your own saliva before you shove it in there:-). No CIM

Smoker: No!!! (Yay!)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes.

The pros:
    She is hot
    Great tits
    Great kisser (when she wasn't biting me... Seriously!).
    Good on Top
    Good body
    A cheeky but shy personality
    Non-Smoker!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One of the younger girls I've seen here I think? I didn't ask for her age but she looked younger than most.
    Deep Throat, not all the way to the balls but she shoved my cock as far down her throat as she could and kept it there like an absolute champ. Bouncing up and down sometimes. Definitely kept it there longer than any other.

The cons:
    No CIM (I'm a big fan of CIM)
    Some teeth during blowjob/Deep Throat. Is her mouth simply too small/narrow? (Or Maybe I was extra sensitive today to due something unrelated).

So, it's been a very long time since I've seen someone new. What can I say? I'm addicted to Eva. That girl is just perfection in the sack. Everything she does just pushes my buttons perfectly.

Alas, she is on holidays again?! So I send Sophie a message and ask if either Shelley or Joanne are non-smokers as I am interested in trying one of them but do not like the taste or smell of cigarettes. I get a message back telling me that Joanne is available and doesn't smoke.

Not sure if this means that Shelley is a smoker???

Any other recommendations for non-smokers that DFK?

I head on over to 64 at the allotted time and as soon as I get there she is already waiting for me. A nice little feeling that, imagining that she's just sitting there waiting for my cock :-). Of course I need to hand over a little bit of plastic to Sophie prior to presenting my cock to the lovely lady in question...

So into the shower I go and clean up. I'm just rinsing my mouth out with mouthwash when in walks this beautiful tiny girl. I appraise her carefully from top to toe and find everything very, very pleasing. Her tits seemed to be almost ready to burst out of her sexy black lingerie, she is very short, a pocket rocket you might say, which I find incredibly sexy, tall girls are a turnoff for me.

Her face is quite pretty with a somewhat innocent look about it. I smile and greet her, excitement building at the prospect of sticking my cock in this sexy girls mouth and pussy. It's always a bit of a gamble I guess, when you've never seen a girl but have booked her based on something you've read online. I definitely wasn't disappointed.

I smiled as we greet each other and I climb onto the bed. She gives me a shy little smile and seems unsure what to do for a moment and then decides to undress. She undoes the bra and her tits spill out. They really are huge for her size. And I can't help but admire them as she pulls her panties down and my eyes wander that way as well. She looks amazing as she climbs onto the bed and I'm definitely feeling glad I decided to come (pun intended)..

She knelt in front of me as I began to kiss her. Almost immediately she bit me! She sucked my lip into her mouth and bit down on it! I was quite surprised and pulled my lip out of her teeth's grasp gingerly. I went back in for another kiss and she bit me again! After the 3rd time I told her "Be more gentle, no biting." She thought this was quite amusing giggling in a gleeful yet slightly evil and maniacal super villain kind of way. Clearly she was enjoying inflicting a little pain.

I began kissing her slowly and gently and it lasted about a minute before I got bitten again! My lip was starting to get sore and I gave her arse a little light smack as punishment and told her "Stop being such a naughty little girl." She thought this was very amusing.

She started kissing and sucking my neck gently before sticking her tongue in my ear as my right hand found its way between her legs massaging her pussy ever so gently while my left caressed those amazing tits of hers. They are, and I can't stress this enough absolutely massive on her tiny frame. At least they appear that way to me! Most girls of her size have quite small tits in my experience. Definitely great to play with and she was responsive to my touch.

She asked me to lie down but I told her to lie down. She encouraged me again to lie down, I think she was indicating it was time for the blowjob but I got her on her back, remarking at how tiny and cute her little feet were as she manoeuvred on the bed. Ileaned down to suck on her tits before working my way up to kiss her some more. With me on top it was easier for me to control how much of my lips went into her mouth. No more biting!

For me, a great kiss involves the girls tongue in my mouth while I suck and lick it as well is sucking on her lips from time to time. I don't enjoy so much my tongue in their mouth. I only tried to stick my tongue in her mouth once and she seemed to not want it in there. She was more than happy to stick hers in mine though and when I whispered in her ear "Let me suck your tongue," she thrust it forward and I sucked on it whilst caressing her.

Kissing a non-smoking girl that is happy to let me suck on her tongue is definitely a highlight of the experience for me. It was fantastic! I thoroughly enjoyed it and as her hands wound down to caress my balls and cock I moved forward to make it easier for her and she suddenly started massaging my arse. I was a little surprised but it actually felt quite good. I've never really gone for anal play. But for some reason I was really enjoying it.

I kissed my way down her body focusing on her tits before gently licking my way to her pussy. She definitely has a nice pussy,the lips are longer at the top than at the bottom and I enjoyed myself licking her clit and sucking on her lips as she moaned and thrust against me. Her own natural juices mixing with my saliva as my finger gently probed. Slowly entering millimetre by millimetre with every thrust of her body. I finally came up for air, still slowly gliding my finger in and out of her.

I asked her, "Do you do come in mouth service?"

She replied, "Nooo," as she gave me a firm shake of the head and waved her hands in front of her face in a clear negative gesture just as a backup in case the “Nooo” wasn't clear enough.

Message received.Negatatory on the come in mouth mission. Proceed to secondary objective, blowjob followed by coming in her pussy whilst wearing condom.Go, go, go!

"Okay," I tell her, "Time for blowjob then."

She grabs some kind of wipe and cleans up Mr happy. I asked her, "Would you put a finger in my arse while you suck me? I've never had a finger in their whilst getting sucked."

She gave me that big evil looking smile again and said "Yes," and I couldn't help but wonder what I'd gotten myself into. I half panicked for a second that she'd try and get her whole forearm in there or something but she put a condom on her teeny tiny little index finger and lubed it up. She started licking my balls while slowly massaging my arse. She licked all up and down the shaft and around the head whilst gently massaging me. She started sucking as she started sliding her finger in.

It felt like her teeth were scraping on both sides of my cock as she was sucking but it could have been me. Maybe, just maybe it was a delayed reaction to a lotion I used a few days ago that made me sensitive… The hand job and sex did not give me any irritation though so it could have been her teeth. To be honest I'm not sure.

Then she went Deep Throat, not all the way to the balls. She is probably too tiny to ever do that but she took about three quarters and I could feel my cock rubbing against the back of her throat.

She really held it there for a good 5-10 seconds then came up and did it again. Alternating between fucking her throat with my cock and just holding my cock deep in there.

Unfortunately, the whole time I could feel some uncomfortable irritation.

Not sure if it was me or if, as i thought at the time, the gap inside her mouth between the left side molar teeth and the right side molar teeth is so narrow on such a tiny girl that there is no way she can suck me without my cock scraping against the insides of her teeth if you get what I mean? (That is her teeth form a U shape as we all do but because she is so small I guess the left side and the right side of the U are closer together?)

I was tremendously impressed with how long she could keep her throat on my cock. But the irritation really kept me from enjoying it. It was disappointing because she is incredibly skilled and I know that I would have absolutely loved it if not for the irritation as I am a huge fan of a woman's throat on my cock.

Definitely needs some further experimentation to determine if it was me or her teeth. Maybe I should take a ruler and some calipers? Next time I see her I will make sure that nothing is feeling irritated :-).

Even if it is her teeth, I just realised I could have asked her to open her mouth as wide as possible while she throat fucks me and the saliva pours out of her mouth all over my balls whilst she massages it in and continues to throat fuck me.When her throat needs a break, she changes to a slow wet hand job with all that saliva on my cock before heading back down for some more throat fucking.

I suggested it was time for sex and out came the condom. She asked me if she should go on top and I said yes. Stupid mistake! I usually try to plan when I visit as if it's been 3 days or more since I've come then I tend to fire off rather quickly without much warning. Which means, I should always go on top so I can control things and pull out if need be. It had been more than 3 days. So things were very sensitive.

She climbs on top and started pounding away whilst leaning forward to kiss me. She didn't do my favourite Asian pose, where they crouch down on the balls of their feet and only their pussy is in contact with your body. She climbed on board cowgirl, my cock sliding inside her and she leans forward to kiss me. She bites me again one more time and has an evil little giggle as I tell her, "You're naughty and deserve to be punished!" She giggles even harder but I don't punish her as I'm too busy trying to suck on that luscious tongue of hers.

She can actually move on top! A lot of girls seem to just grind back and forward which does nothing. She was bouncing on top of me whilst kissing me. She got quite a bit of speed up and it was feeling great when suddenly I was sure I was about to come. I tried to slow her down but it was too late so I changed from slowing down to thrusting up into her as hard as I could as she moaned and I grunted, "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

I'm a little disappointed in myself there. I came much sooner than I normally would. And I did want to experience her pussy in a number of different positions. I should have gone on top 1st and then I could have controlled it. But it's been so long since I've had a new punt, not to mention a new punt when I haven't come for a while that I completely forgot my own rules.

Even so, by the time I was getting dressed Sophie was already pushing the intercom to tell Joanne that time was up. I think I'd spent too much time kissing her and going down (The kissing was really spectacular when she wasn't biting me :-)).

She asked me, "Are your lips sore?"

"Yes," I said. "The tiny girl beat me up and now I am in lots of pain."

She thought this was absolutely hilarious.

I have a feeling that this girl enjoys inflicting a little pain along with the pleasure. Well, I guess I have more than a feeling, I have first-hand experience!

All in all, she's gorgeous, sexy, cheeky and just a little bit evil :-).

Will I see her again? I've changed my mind since last night and it's a definite.I will see her again. Did you see what I wrote above? I want to try this:

I could have asked her to open her mouth as wide as possible while she throat fucks me and the saliva pours out of her mouth all over my balls whilst she massages it in and continues to throat fuck me.When her throat needs a break, she changes to a slow wet hand job with all that saliva on my cock before heading back down for some more throat fucking.

I did really like her, physically she is very attractive, the cheeky shy personality, the amazing kissing when she wasn't biting. But, Joanne if you read this when I see you again. If you bite my lip again I'm going to bite yours back! Or slap your arse, definitely harder than a light tap! Hard! I was way too nice today, in future if you give me pain I will give you pain! :-).

Have fun with her guys, whilst she is shy there is definitely quite a cheeky personality lurking under the surface which may or may not poke its head out.

69hornyjohn69 A.k.a. I love CIM
    Definitely she is not in her 20's. She is probably 35+. For me all girls in this shops are 30 to 35+. ivy is the only girls looks bit younger to me YMMV.

Service wise she is good . I don't feel any girls are hot from this shop (YMMV)any way I practice safe sex, so I can't comment on OP review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can anyone advise when they have seen Joanne is her pussy shaved

Shop Owner
    Joan is working today,for booking 95241278

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cup Size - Different Joanne?

Quote Originally Posted by tarenpoint64 View Post
    Joan is working today,for booking 95241278
    The Joanne working at 64 as I write this today is an A or B cup at the very extreme. No way could she be a D as reviewed above. Very slim too. Must be a different girl with the same name.

64’s link sends us here. The photos above are of a much bigger breasted girl. The photos on 64’s website, as I write this, are the current Joanne and accurately portray her.

Considering the age of the review it figures. Would have to be a mistake by 64 to link here. Just a heads up for the happy punters at 64.
    Last edited by Jizman; 05-06-2019 at 12:33 PM. Reason: More info

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    old Joanne, brings back some good memories, wish she was still around