Joanne - just hot hot hot.

Person's Name : Joanne

Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point

Date of Visit : Tuesday 15th December 2014

Girls Photos : http://www.magmodels64.com/joanne.html

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Body to die for. Young, attractive, slim, petite, narrow shoulders, slim legs, tight butt, blemish free, huge natural C cup tits.

Pussy: Naturally hairless pussy lips, little map of Tassie growth on top, not really noticeable as I was too busy looking at the body. Nice butterfly pussy lips.

Roster: Tuesday and Thursday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

I had a booking for Tuesday when I noticed that Joanne had been also rostered on for Monday. Darn I thought. She will be worn out after a day on the job from those horn bags out there. I almost cancelled.

Well I am so pleased I didn’t cancel and made the trek down to Taren Point. Joanne was just HOT. In fact probably right up there with one of my best ever encounters.

Joanne entered the room in one of her sexy bra and g-string combinations. This girl really know how to show off sexy lingerie to its fullest. Tight butt, full breasts – what more could a g-string and bra combination ask for?

We got down to business quickly and I had Joanne on all fours on the bed for some doggie DATY. It was at this point I observed how wet she was. “If you work all day yesterday – why so wet?”. “I don’t know – it is just my body”. Uh huh.

I did some more attention to her wonderful boobies and her erect nipples. More wetness followed. WTF? She was so horny. I think the difference today was I was paying attention to her and looking after her rather than me lying there like a starfish and lapping up all the attention.

I did succumb to being a starfish and Joanne did her usual trick of long slow dick licking interspersed with DT action. Such a gentle light touch and then - boom - swallows the lot.

Lots of DATY and 69 followed, with mirror watching those lovely young all natural breasts swaying in the breeze.

On with the dom and into her in mish. All the way in. Yummy. I don’t know if Joanne is the world’s best actress but the multiple orgasms she had just blew me away. The huge wet patch on the bed (hers not mine) kinda convinced me she wasn’t faking.

CIM isn’t on the menu but if you are after a great wild girl friend experience Joanne is just fantastic.

Just a wonderful gal. Happy vibe and a great lover.

Enjoy.

yes she is

Shop Owner

Joanne is working Today.

She is a very naughty fun loving girl. She has great tits.

See below for some of her new photos vvvvvv

Please click here to see more of her new photos >>> http://magmodels64.com/joanne.html

We hope you enjoy her service.

call 02 9524 1278 for enquiries or bookings.

Thank you
    TP64 management

Shop Owner

Joanne is working Today.

she has many excellent reviews. very high in demand girl.so bookings are a must!

Please click here to see more of her new photos >>> http://magmodels64.com/joanne.html

We hope you enjoy her GFE/PSE service.

Thank you
    TP64 management

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Great

She is awesome.

Shop Owner

Joanne is working Today.

she has many excellent reviews. very high in demand girl.so bookings are a must!

Thank you
    TP64 management

Shop Owner

Joanne is working Today.

Thank you
    TP64 management

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    It has been a month or two since last saw Joanne. Dropped by again on Monday. Place wasn't busy during the day. Not sure why. Joanne thinks all the punters are saving up for Christmas presents. I told her I had saved all my money to see her. She laughed.

I must have seen Joanne a dozen or more times now and every encounter is just terrific. We are like old lovers now. I know what she likes and doesn't and it makes for a very enjoyable session. She is still fantastic in the room and makes you feel special. Great little body. Does she really have multiple orgasms? Dunno but she sure makes out to be a nympho. I cant add any more than my original post.

Great girl, no extras like CIM or Greek, just DT BBBJ and a full on GFE.

Enjoy.

Shop Owner
    Joan is working today