Hi bros,

You guys all know how much I love my bbbj's, deepthroat etc holy hell.. This girl literally blew me until my socks fell off.

Saki is so so sweet, such a genuinely nice girl with a lovely, warm and inviting personality.

I enjoyed every second with her, just wish I'd booked longer than 30mins!!

Her bj is definitely one of a kind. And she always does something different as she goes which I like, cos the same thing over and over can get boring and make ur dick desensitised.

Her deepthroat was pretty fucking amazing. My dick's a fair size so it was a challenge for her I think. But she definitely could slide it all the way down, balls deep.

I pretty much let her do all the work, I was in too much happiness to even thrust my body towards her.

The buzzer went off so then she really went to work with her mouth and throat. Orally pumping my dick like crazy. What really gets me over the edge is when my dicks all the way down their throat, you can feel the back of her throat, and then she still pushes down further and goes up and down, I couldn't hold on for much longer then, and then I exploded, and she took it all. Wow!!!!!!!

Can't belive I've waited this long to see here!!! I'm going back as soon as She's back on.

Think I've fallen in love with this girl!!

Saki.. New favourite at Ginza. Sorry Vivian, I love her deepthroat too, but saki gave no teeth at all!!