Thread: SAKI - Suck me dead!!!

SAKI - Suck me dead!!!

Hi bros,

You guys all know how much I love my bbbj's, deepthroat etc holy hell.. This girl literally blew me until my socks fell off.

Saki is so so sweet, such a genuinely nice girl with a lovely, warm and inviting personality.

I enjoyed every second with her, just wish I'd booked longer than 30mins!!

Her bj is definitely one of a kind. And she always does something different as she goes which I like, cos the same thing over and over can get boring and make ur dick desensitised.

Her deepthroat was pretty fucking amazing. My dick's a fair size so it was a challenge for her I think. But she definitely could slide it all the way down, balls deep.

I pretty much let her do all the work, I was in too much happiness to even thrust my body towards her.

The buzzer went off so then she really went to work with her mouth and throat. Orally pumping my dick like crazy. What really gets me over the edge is when my dicks all the way down their throat, you can feel the back of her throat, and then she still pushes down further and goes up and down, I couldn't hold on for much longer then, and then I exploded, and she took it all. Wow!!!!!!!

Can't belive I've waited this long to see here!!! I'm going back as soon as She's back on.

Think I've fallen in love with this girl!!

Saki.. New favourite at Ginza. Sorry Vivian, I love her deepthroat too, but saki gave no teeth at all!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wholeheartedly agree. I came looking for an AR on Saki and if there wasn't one was going to write one, which would be my first. Such is the enjoyment I had with Saki. I don't go to a lot of fs places, but I would say Saki was the best I've been to and makes me want to change my ways. Just as a comparison, the last wl I saw was Sophia ( the private wl that advertises here). From the good reports of Sophia, you can get an indication of how good I think Saki was. Just as a disclaimer though, I think I'm slightly biased towards Japanese girls and I can speak a little Japanese which perhaps help break the ice. Anyway, the bj was fantastic, as was the fucking.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    try her in a 2hr session.... that my brothers is bloody lethal!

I think I'll be happy just going for BJ's hey, she's incredible. The way she kept my dick down her throat and then kept pushing down made me go crazy. Just made my head swell and then explode lol. And such a sweet and intelligent girl with great English too, whole package!! Can't wait to go back for another session. MrSeven

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her today! Suck me dead indeed... god damn. Her English is good so you can have a decent conversation with her, I got on with her very well. She might not be as "good looking" as some of the diamond girls but I still find her quite attractive , just love that smile. This girl is like on the opposite spectrum of the princess scale, very warm and playful. She loves sucking cock and doesn't mind kissing as well not quite as full on as Kiki but she gets into it I might even prefer it. A real down to earth Japanese girl! It seems she will be in Australia for a while but she definitely won't be at Ginza forever. ;]

I'm coming back to see Saki as soon as I can.
    Made the mistake and got sucked into reports to see Bianca. Disappointed. Just not my type of girl at all. Most of the bros who gave good comments usually echo my thoughts but not this time. Bianca's older than I thought, service level is alright, boobs aren't big as I thought they might be. And seemed overall fake personality and acted weird when she knew I had a gf. Anyway, she'll suit some guys tastes no doubt of that, just not mine. Anyway, saki here I come!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    so has any other brothers taken the saki suck 2 hour special or just me??

disclaimer: I just made up the 'saki suck 2 hour special' title.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saki has the best, hungriest kisses. I like to kiss. Love that girl. So happy she's back, hope she stays long. Can't wait to book her!