Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ginza --- NEW NEW Real Cute And Pretty Malai Girl---Chocolate

Shop Owner

Ginza --- NEW NEW Real Cute And Pretty Malai Girl---Chocolate

New New real cutie and pretty malai girl --Chocolate new in Ginza

Chocolate: real age 24yo but looks like 20yo with silk black long hair. little sexy engine power body with long sexy legs. Firm B+ cup breast and big cute charming eyes. Really yummy chocolate. 160cm tall with size 6 slim sexy nice body. Super cute face. She offers very good GFE and sweet dolly voice will make every gentleman love her more and more .......

Chocolate starts thursday 17th of Jan 10am to 10pm
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    hey Ginza dude....how about spending less time promoting the new girls and spending more time answering your phone and making a few more bookings?.....or are you too busy counting your money....do you need some help there?....keep this s#$% up and I just might quit my day job and get into a "punting business"....seems like you may need some help there...
    I think Wilson's got that new app on his phone called "dick head alert" anytime a "dick head" calls the screen says "do not answer" so that's probably why he doesn't answer your call. Don't blame him its the phone app's fault. :-p

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Wow! That's tough Dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Wow! That's tough Dude!
    Cmon that's nothing. Its very sad actually, in ancient times Spartans could walk into a city and demand anything they wanted, land, gold, women, loyalty. Fast forward to 2013 year of the snake and poor Spartans can't even get a booking at Ginza, where is the respect people???

King Leonightis would be outraged, he would march The 300 down to Ginza and tear the place apart.

Hehe!

I'll have to see if Wilson will take my call one day (it's been a while- Maroubra days!). I wonder if I'm still in his phone lol.

Hey brother Spartan don't give up bro, keep trying.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always get an answer as my caller alert say "horny cunt". Hence I will cum ASAP !

As a loyal customer I am satisfied with his service.

I agree with tim tam. Wilson is a very genuine and nice guy. These harsh comments from spartan arent going to help ur cause one iota.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've lurked here for a long time, and only now decided to register. Unhappily, this decision was based on the sheer amount of ass-backward stupidity I am seeing here, to whit:

This:
    hey Ginza dude....how about spending less time promoting the new girls and spending more time answering your phone and making a few more bookings?.....or are you too busy counting your money....do you need some help there?....keep this s#$% up and I just might quit my day job and get into a "punting business"....seems like you may need some help there...
    And this:
    hey gucci a#$hole. I haven't even tried to call this place. I just realized that there were a lot of complaints about this otherwise fine operation not answering the calls and responding to SMSs. You have a problem with this, cu$%?
    And to top it off, the very exciting challenge that was edited out of Spartan's post.

I felt the need to remind folks that dueling is frowned upon in this country, and even if one were to consent to such an activity, the law will still hold participants liable for any assault or murder that occurs as a result.

I am sure that any criticisms of Wilson's august establishment would be much more credible and valid if the critic actually had more than zero personal experience with his so-called terrible customer service.

Welcome uber.

Hey brother Uber don't be a lurker. Join in be active.

hey gucci a#$hole. I haven't even tried to call this place. I just realized that there were a lot of complaints about this otherwise fine operation not answering the calls and responding to SMSs. You have a problem with this, cu$%?
    Ahahaha my "dick head" phone app was flashing like crazy when I was scrolling through your post. Oh I see now, your not a real Spartan you got cut from the army because you couldn't hold your shield or thrust your spear. Now you're an internet Spartan. Good luck to you soldier.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just didn't see any particular need to say anything until now, as most people seem to be quite reasonable human beings, and whatever other things I've found disagreeable have not been of this magnitude.

Spartan, while I take issue with the stupidity you have posted in this thread, I do not, at this stage, have anything against you. If you do want to make it personal, I suggest you reiterate your extralegal call for satisfaction and see where that takes you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "I suggest you reiterate your extralegal call for satisfaction and see where that takes you." - how about you and gucci decide where we should catch up....that way I can deal with both of you bit#$s at the same time.....
    Quoted for future reference, so you can't edit it away.

I'm sure that there are people out there who would be interested to know that you are calling people out to settle differences, and potentially attempt to assault them, over statements which you made, by your own admission, without any actual knowledge of what you were talking about.

Stay classy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know exactly what I'm talking about....I'm calling you a pathetic bi$%^ ...is that "extralegal" nowadays?....BTW since when is bit$%-slapping a cu&* like you considered an assault?
    I understand you're upset, and it's encouraging to see that you are able to keep acting like a civil adult and remain aware of the legality of what you are suggesting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That, sir, is rude.

Complimenting the business in a later post does not change the content of the first.

I would consider the matter settled if you admit that you spoke in ignorance, retracted your statement, and apologised for any implicit or explicit threats you have made.

As for demanding satisfaction from other members on the forum, I am sure that nobody intends to go to hospital or jail over a disagreement about a brothel.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    All gentlemen, please cease this very nasty exchange and let's move on, threats to each other, implicating violence is simply not on.
    I have asked Admin to investigate and to intervene in this regard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You in fact have a history of complaining bitterly about Ginza. This thread is not the place to do it, though I suspect you would be repeating yourself if you posted your comments in the other thread.

You are in the wrong, sir, and no amount of hiding behind excuses like "speaking [your] mind" will change the fact that you have suggested violence towards Gucci and myself, over the simple fact that we find your conduct disagreeable.

There is speaking your mind, and there is being a petulant internet tough guy. A gentleman ought to know the difference.

I have spoken my mind about this, and I have been civil. Given that you are unapologetic and will likely keep trying to call us out to "settle" the matter, I will excuse myself from the remainder of this discussion.

Take a step back guys, or these posts will be deleted.

Why would anyone complain about Ginza?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast