Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ginza --- NEW NEW Real Cute And Pretty Malai Girl---Chocolate

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    If you aren't happy with the phone service there are many other agencies and sooooo many girls available!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I don't back down, I just get bored. So lets end this now. kkk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    All gentlemen, please cease this very nasty exchange and let's move on, threats to each other, implicating violence is simply not on.
    I have asked Admin to investigate and to intervene in this regard
    Mate, you must change your Avatar to this immediately!

What say forum members?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    he he, i'll take on Miranda kerr anyday !

chocolate had period that day so I don't think there will be a review , not sure if she will be back.
    With Ginza, Initially I only had a phone call with them, and ever since I just use text and never had any problem.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    IMG_20130118_061359.jpg

Please someone help this guy is so menacing I had to leave Sydney. His threats are very scary. Ahahaha I just arrived in China and your still going, get a life rookie. Admin close this thread and Spartans account. He's inciting violence and hate and making threats to physically harm Aus99 members.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    and that's what I'm doing Max Impact....I have no problem with comments like yours but if some pu$$y like gucci who has a history of being a bit%$ starts insulting me then it's on...put yourself in my situation...would you back down from a sl#$ like her?
    Bro you started it and to top it off you haven't even made a call or text to Ginza?? So you involve yourself with something you have no 1st hand experience in???

Then you talk about Ginza not giving a f#ck about customer?? How would you know? Your not a customer, I am so I can speak on that, and they do care for customers. I'm not gonna sit on the bench while you shit talk Wilson you don't even know the man so stay quiet you fake Spartan.

Hugs and kisses Gucci :-p

Junior Member(有D料到)
    you guys should settle this with a jelly wrestle

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    IMG_20130118_061359.jpg Admin close this thread and Spartans account.
    Gucci's calling for someone to be banned! I nearly choked on my weeties.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been a customer of Ginza for a while and I have never had any issue when I call, like most of other punters who write experience reports, even before I became a customer. Maybe I am more patient when the I get an engage signal, ring back a bit later and try not to call at bad times. Many times I only call after requesting a meeting via PM just to validate it.

It should be noted that it is not like the typical "drop in shop", it is better to plan in advance as it is a very popular and well run place and the odds of getting a booking at a moment's notice I believe would be rather low but always worh a try.

Not sure why Spartan became so worked up about this really as it appears he is basing his assumptions on hearsay rather than personal experience.

I have reviewed his 40 post as at today and apart from initially asking for on advice on "Girls who like it rough" on 22/11/12 and substantial complaints about one particular place which his admits in a quote caught by Uber 17/1/2013, 7:30PM, #11, (before Spartan deleted it a section) ,stated he had never tried to ring this place!! see below

"
    Originally Posted by Spartan
    hey gucci a#$hole. I haven't even tried to call this place. I just realized that there were a lot of complaints about this otherwise fine operation not answering the calls and responding to SMSs. You have a problem with this, cu$%?"

In one of his 40 posts he said that English was his second language (even though his use seems OK until it get vulgar.
    Nevertheless I think the language used in some of his posts has been extreme and uncalled for but maybe he does not understand how offensive it is to most members.

We look forward to his After Reports on his punts.

Whilst admitting to punting he has never made an AR of one of his sessions but has only made comment or lately taken to abusing a particular shop and other members of the forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12