Yuri is definitely one of the best Korean girls which this shop has so far. I almost saw her every time she worked in this shop but seldom wrote AR on her. I did not want to make her more popular than she already has been.
Too many good ARs on her already. The only AR which I wrote on her was the following:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...st-shift-today

Yesterday I saw her in late afternoon. Too hard to book for earlier. She looked pretty but a bit tired. I knew she would be busy, but then did not realise she had a very strong customer before me. Before I wrote this AR, I saw his AR. link below and then understood why:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...uper-wet-today

As she looked tired, I did not punt as hard as I normally did. I liked Yuri a lot and did not want to hurt her pussy or make her tired even more. Therefore, when I saw other punters made hard punts non-stop on her sore pussy for quite a lengthy time, I had really mixed feelings. However, working girls need to please customers to make a living. Nothing I could do more except to try to enjoy her in the way she was able to provide to me.

Yesterday, I saw her body shape was in superb condition. Her perky tits still looked so wonderful and the nipples were still pinkish. Her bums seemed a bit bigger, and this made her even more sexy. Throughout the whole session, she used CG to reduce the stress on her pussy, as this way, she could have more control as to how deep she wanted my dick to go in. I just lay on the bed, looking up to enjoy her pretty face and seducive tits. She rocked me slowly but firmly. Putting her hand on my raised knees to put some pressure on my pelvis. She moaned softly and gave me expressions that she enjoyed the sex with me. With this position, I was unable to come. I did not want to use doggy or mish today as my dick would go too deep into her pussy and might hurt her and made her unable to work. So I thought.

She seemed to appreciate what I did for her and she bent her body down to kiss my neck and nipples while she was doing CG. I couldn't ask for more from this beautiful girl if she had been hard fucked before. Just hope better luck with her next time.

I would be seeing her one more time for a longer session tomorrow before she went on X'mas holidays and anywhere which she would not disclose. Just wish you. Yuri,an early merry X'mas and a Happy New Year, (would Roger pls pass on message to her, just in case I unable to come to see her tomorrow.)