Thread: Korean sex bomb - Jenny, made me punt second time within 1.5 hour.

Banned

Korean sex bomb - Jenny, made me punt second time within 1.5 hour.

On my way out, while talking to Dennis about the noises created by a group of punters. He told me just to ignore them. Then suddenly a very pretty girl arrived shop, she made my eyes wide-open due to her beauty. I asked Dennis who she was as I still wanted to have one more punt. Dennis told me that due to the strong popularity of Emma, he called in another very sexy Korean girl, Jenny, to meet the sudden strong demand of Korean girls. He used his i-phone to quickly find an earlier AR on Jenny and showed me her details, which are quite exceptional. Key details are:

Size/look : very pretty, curvy body, big natural boobs (36 D cup)and medium bums (EST 34in), waist slim, size 6, 163cm tall, white smooth skin, , Very charming and friendly. Loves to laugh.

Sex Review

After seeing the details of Jenny and actually saw the real person myself, I told Dennis I wanted to have a punt with her before I went home. He asked me to wait for a while and would tell me when Jenny was ready.

I thought I might need to take quite a long while for Jenny to change clothes and did make-up. I therefore went to my car and put the front seat down for a good rest. Suddenly (perhaps after 15min), my phone rang and Dennis told me Jenny was already ready.

I went into the shop and Jenny was waiting for me. I was amazed that Jenny did not put on any make-up, but still she looked so beautiful. I think only a genuinely pretty working girl dare to see customers without make-up. Jenny was the first. Therefore, it is easy to imagine how pretty this girl really is.

After she took off her clothes, her big natural tits were revealed. Definitely 36D, no less and perhaps more. She is really friendly and loved laughing. What were said in that earlier AR on Jenny are correct.

Jenny's sucking really good. Even though I already used a lot of energy on Grace half an hour ago, I could still manage enough energy to have a strong erection for going along with Jenny. She told me that she just returned from interstate and did not work for a few days. This was why I found her pussy very tight (in fact tighter than most K-girls working day-in day-out in shops).

Jenny let me try many different positions with her. I was strong initially but failed towards the end. Jenny used her hands to skilfully made me come.

Jenny said she would be working in this shop for 2 weeks. Therefore, Jenny would be making my X'mas and New Year very happy as I now got a target to have good funs.

Banned
    I was so excited this morning after waking up to find that my AR on Emma has got 1200 hits. Therefore, it will be better to pull the crowd's attention on Jenny as she will still be working in 65 until end of year. More exposure would give Jenny better business opportunities. One thing which I did not mention on Jenny was that she likes toe massage. While my dick was still inside and getting soft. In that position, I was holding her legs up on my shoulders and she asked me if I could massage her toes. I put on some body lotion on her toes and she started to moan softly and continuously. Then her pussy musscle contracted and my dick got hard again. I kept punting slowly and massaging her toes at the same time. She came and then she asked me to stop and put her legs down. I kept moving slowly until my dick went soft again and needed her to use HJ to let me come.

Seeing so many punters coming to view my AR made me remember this juicy moment and a secret of Jenny.

Emma said she would be back in 2015. I would go back to my AR on her to remind all the supporters of my AR to follow my new AR on Emma again. See you, Emma, again in 2015, I hope.

Meanwhile, I would see Jenny before end of year and try this wonderful and new way to get a girl excited. This is the first time I realised the toes are one of the sensitive parts of a girl's body and could make her more easily to come.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyorange View Post

Seeing so many punters coming to view my AR made me remember this juicy moment and a secret of Jenny.
    Punters are not here to view your AR, they are here to view a clown getting ridiculed !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations