Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Condom review

Banned

Omg peppermint!!! Love to eat

Banned
    Any updates....? Good quality condoms with variety of Sizes....Tried Zero....too small

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Hunter View Post
    Any updates....? Good quality condoms with variety of Sizes....Tried Zero....too small
    Zero Lrgr not much better, also tight.. skyns large are not too bad but prefer the four seasons larger brand , give them a go...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Hunter View Post
    Haven't used condom for long.... sorry guysㅋㅋㅋ any contribution would be appreciated

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I know it doesn't help you but I also stock up on the okamotos when I'm in asia

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yes, probably more suitable for the GF/wife who doesn't want to go on the pill. Some girls refuse to go on the pill because it makes them fat!
    Not as fat as getting pregnant!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My standard choice, if i have to use one is crown. I used okamoto 0.2 but they are difficult to put on and not amazing. Also i find girls in figure physique/BB dont like the pill as it messes the hormones. A great case for bum love

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Zero/Naked has probably given me the best...do need to try the Japanese ones though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

Best condom all the time. Hard to get in sydney, expensive, though, If i were man i would use this..
    Some girls don't like this because they feel unsafe(because it is very very very thin). But never teared or something happened to me so far.

When customer brings this Jerry is like

~D e l i g h t e d~
    the best desu

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like Ansell SKYN (large - just bragging!)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i like ansell zero, tight and thin

I'm fairly girthy @ 6.5"x6" and had troubles with rubbers that fit currently I use the following

4 seasons naked Larger - Most girls carry this
    4 seasons Larger
    Glyde Super Max

They are all listed as 60mm, but the naked feels the tightest then Larger and then the Glyde.
    I often bring my own rubbers but some girls aren't comfortable with that.

The Glyde is my favourite but 4 seasons larger is readily available at Woolies and etc.

I've never had any of these break.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do u know any brand that have substance to help man last longer? In the past, durex had product name multi climax but i cant find it now in Sydney

Junior Member(有D料到)
    youll have to find something with a numbing cream in them lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ansell's SKYN original

this one, texture is very different from others. I can not express very well but if other doms are transparent, this isn't.
    More likely velvet?? Velvet.. And seems very thin? Thinner than ansell's zero? (Only i feel like)
    I will try other series. Extra lubs and Intense feel
    Package looks very elegant.
    This one is my preferred at the moment, having not tried Sagami. It feels great, as mentioned already, not latex which is good for ppl who reacts to latex.

Customer contribute!
    Really good stuff! Because it seems thin as okamoto sagami 0.02, and very flexible as normal condom.
    Wow Christmas, firstly thank you for creating this thread even if it was almost 3yrs ago.

Long shot, but do remember what the pictured condoms were here. I am interested in tracking them down and giving them a go.

Unfortunately most of the provided condoms in shops just don't do it for me and even if the shower and forplay gets me really hard after the Dom goes on I get nothing and big fella becomes little fella or I don't feel enough to finish, which kinda ruins the mood.

Thought I may tract down some of my own condoms and ask here for recommendations but found your thread.
    So far my list of tryouts include

Ansell SKYN original
    Ansell Zero

0.02/0.01 Okamoto condoms
    **Sagami 0.02/0.01

Which do you guys and Christmas recommend first and does anyone know where I can track them down.
    Also any other recommendations will be much appreciated as well.

Also Christmas, how often do guys bring their own condoms and what is the response normally from the WLs, do you know?
    Judging from this thread, you seemed quite open to it, shame you are now retired as I think it would have been fun testing all these condoms with you. You appear to be very cheerful and GFE, my kinda style.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    blue skynn brand with extra lube stink!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ansell zero, tight and thin are the ones i enjoy using if needed.

Ok after some searching for sagami and okamoto condoms I am pretty sure these pictured here are from Mecya Usu range from Fuji Latex based on the Japanese written on the condom says USU and the packaging is in a similar style to the box of the Mecya Usu 2000 condoms.
    They don't seem to be as good as okamoto and sagami though from reviews so I might just give this a miss for now.
    I did order some Sagami and Okamoto though and looking forward to giving them a go.

Banned
    Don't buy okamoto's if you think you're thick. many guys complained that they bought this, shipped from Japan but does not fit waste

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast