Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Condom review

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    i must be reading that board wrong... your bookings overlap. 5.45 for 30 min. then 6.00 for 30 min. what do i have wrong. what have i over looked?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    i must be reading that board wrong... your bookings overlap. 5.45 for 30 min. then 6.00 for 30 min. what do i have wrong. what have i over looked?
    They sometimes took a booking like this-_- that's what i don't like about them..
    But anyway i nailed every booking and +@

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockdale_485 View Post
    yes...you're the No. 1 Engineer in 485 Engine Room now

hahahahahah

Any bros know where can i buy okamoto condom 00,2 or 00,1 ? Pls pm me , many thanx

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    Any bros know where can i buy okamoto condom 00,2 or 00,1 ? Pls pm me , many thanx
    jerry...want to go into business importing these? you can be quality control and test each one at rockdale , I'll repackage and send out?

if the business grows we might have to recruit more quality control officers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    jerry...want to go into business importing these? you can be quality control and test each one at rockdale , I'll repackage and send out?

if the business grows we might have to recruit more quality control officers
    I've been thinking about this kind of business for long.
    Would be very good business because in australia it seems not many types of condom is sold in pharmacy??

I've heard about a guy who is called 'condom man' .
    customer told me that he sells some oversea condoms, mostly Japanese, and he is regular punter as well...
    I wanted to meet him and invest some my money and share import/export ideas etc., because i'm full time student so it's heard to do my 'own' business.. but anyway, i've never seen him.. And i might not have chance to meet him ever..!

My condom business story... ~ lol failed

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Would be very good business because in australia it seems not many types of condom is sold in pharmacy??

customer told me that he sells some oversea condoms, mostly Japanese, and he is regular punter as well...
    I wanted to meet him and invest some my money and share import/export ideas etc., because i'm full time student so it's heard to do my 'own' business.. but anyway, i've never seen him.. And i might not have chance to meet him ever..!

if we set up business then can i be called *latex larry* ?

So .... ? any sign ?

Banned
    I always wanted to make ultimate series of my pics! but sadly only 10 pics.. well...

Banned
    Damn never got to see you Christmas. Thanks for the awesome threads and good luck in your studies.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    well you never know... Christmas seems to come earlier and earlier every year!

Banned
    She is coming to celebrate CNY with us..Korean celebrate the same new year... Year of Golden Marino... You are invited... but you must bring along big red package with $100 bill inside...

Banned

I got this for free, but i don't expect much because 'lite' always sucks.

Coke lite, salt reduce butter, spam lite etc.,.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    Damn never got to see you Christmas. Thanks for the awesome threads and good luck in your studies.

Hehe tysm at first, and don't worry It's not fully retiring.. I will come some times..

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Cool, let hope you do come back...so that we can meet one day Been religiously followed this great thread of your for a while... I do wish you do great things if you decided not to come back.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

There is a web site for condom man

http://condomman.com.au/shop/

However I think this one is in Perth there was a guy selling condoms etc out of the back of a truck that the $150 Asian shops use but I dont have his contact details.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneyasiansider View Post
    I talked about it with customer! Brilliant... But i guess it takes a while until it is used commonly...

The condom -- created by 14-year-old Daanyaal Ali, 13-year-old Muaz Nawaz and 14-year-old Chirag Shah from the Issac Newton Academy in London -- won top honors in the health care category last Tuesday at the TeenTech Awards, a UK-based competition designed to increase teenagers' interest in careers in science, medicine and technology.

The design is still in the conceptual stage
    Brilliant teenagers indeed!
    No, wait, "conceptual stage"!!!! That means that it does not actually exist!!!

In theory a great idea from the teenagers, but since the modern health clinics can't get an accurate diagnosis of bacterial STI infections without a day or two culture, how is this condom supposed to work?
    Keep it in your wallet for a couple of days and check if it changes it's color???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Never know what the future would hold. It would be cool to see it go from a concept to something tangible.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast