Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Condom review

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    The best lube I'd found was provided by a Thai WL in Northern Thailand. She told me it was made from snake oil. It's thick and oily and had a foul smell. It's in a small brown bottle with s cork and no brand.

I managed to carry one bottle back to Australia. I seemed to last longer when using it. But the WLs didn't quite like its raw smell.

For best effect apply it when the dick is vertical with the foreskin rolled back.

After a while the girls had a nickname for me: Snake Oil Man. I kept coconut oil in the brown bottle and continued using it after the snake oil had finished to keep the girls happy.

However I lost the brown bottle in a police raid in a brothel in Singapore. They let me off the hook because I was a tourist and I held an Australian passport.
    My goodness you have done a lot in your short life, recently on one of your threads (about your first ML/WL) you said you started a couple of months before lockdown, heaven forbid could this be bs or are you trying to take the piss or trying to be funny, you are a bit of a worry..........but harmless I suppose

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    My goodness you have done a lot in your short life, recently on one of your threads (about your first ML/WL) you said you started a couple of months before lockdown, heaven forbid could this be bs or are you trying to take the piss or trying to be funny, you are a bit of a worry..........but harmless I suppose
    ZOO, Did Dutton give you permission to leave Australia during border lockdown?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    At least we can have a laugh 😆. Rather than some we have here got banned recently.
    I think he's just a kid........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I think he's just a kid........
    If he is he's got a very good imagination. Comes up with some great stories.

Said recently he was a photographer but would make a good fiction author.

As others have said......doesn't offend people, and in these tough times his posts are quite amusing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think he's male.

It looks more like he writes in another language and uses Google translate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by celine0202 View Post
    First update in 4 years ! ! This condom that good !

As you see, a lot of, I mean excessive lube is included in condom package.
    Very thin too. I'd say thinner than Zero(ansell) but thicker than 0.03 okamoto?
    Highly recommended! The problem is, I don't know where to get... A Thai girl gave me.

This one is the most similar one I could find on the internet but different packaging...
    do your research.. xmas approved <3
    Haha the bareback queen is selling condoms 🤣 😂

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516