Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Condom review

Fantastic thread Christmas. Condoms are not the same so its great to read the differences, hey it's opening my eyes up to something I thought was all the same!
    Where in rockdale do you work?

Banned
    Thank you gentlemen for your kind and handsome support ^-^ Tomorrow I might go to adultshop to have a look new type of dommie.
    All questions are welcome and I don't provide anal.

Banned
    Red Royale.........485 Princess Hwy Rockdale, next to Rockdale train station....or if you prefer you can use
    Jerry's private ozi chauffeur (he has BMW) can ferry you from CBD to Rockdale within 20 minutes.....and ferry you back after gikigiki....
    http://www.aa485.com

Banned

Best condom all the time. Hard to get in sydney, expensive, though, If i were man i would use this..
    Some girls don't like this because they feel unsafe(because it is very very very thin). But never teared or something happened to me so far.

When customer brings this Jerry is like

~D e l i g h t e d~

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyk View Post
    Fantastic thread Christmas. Condoms are not the same so its great to read the differences, hey it's opening my eyes up to something I thought was all the same!
    Where in rockdale do you work?
    Hehe ! No man has greater authority or expertise in analyzing this than the girl !

Good job Christmas !

Banned
    When i touched this, i thought it made by glass lol i think it is just thick and that makes guys feel strong(?) hahaha... Doesn't have any other strength.
    After i tried this thick.. I thought that i can use this for rude customer, because they might feel nothing. (Great revenge) But wait... That means rude customer will do have sex (intercourse) longer, thus, not actually vengeance.. For him.
    When do i use this THICK condom?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

Best condom all the time. Hard to get in sydney, expensive, though, If i were man i would use this..
    Some girls don't like this because they feel unsafe(because it is very very very thin). But never teared or something happened to me so far.

When customer brings this Jerry is like

~D e l i g h t e d~
    Trouble with Japanese condoms is the large size is just disappointing size in Western sizing. I tried these and Sagami for a while then had to give up.

Mind you, Sagami now has a 0.01 condom that might be worth trying:

http://www.condom-sizes.org/thinnest...an-ever-before

Banned
    I tried 0.01 as well, but nothing different for me. Maybe sensitive guys will be able to feel the 0.01 difference though,

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Trouble with Japanese condoms is the large size is just disappointing size in Western sizing. I tried these and Sagami for a while then had to give up.

Mind you, Sagami now has a 0.01 condom that might be worth trying:

http://www.condom-sizes.org/thinnest...an-ever-before

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I'm a very sensitive guy, Jerry.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I'm a very sensitive guy, Jerry.
    Too bad you have a such a huge lil max..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Samam View Post
    Oh dam. That will boost his ego and confidence. You are a snake-charmer!

This guy seems to be into self help

My snake is best charmed when someone else is playing the flute

Banned
    I was looking for a picture and enamoured by this. so cool!

snake-charmer.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    This guy seems to be into self help

My snake is best charmed when someone else is playing the flute

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, this is a funny thread. I'd like to contribute. Agree with Christmas, the Okamoto 002 is awesome. Heat transfer is phenomenal due to the extreme thinness of the condom. However, it is unlubricated so can be a bit dry!
    The sagami 002, on the other hand, is lubricated and has the same thinness, plus the packaging is much easier to use than the okamoto. So I like that one better.
    About the relatively small size of these jap condoms, I fit the standard Aussie sizes (I'm about 7 inches erect, bone pressed) and even I don't have a problem putting the jap ones on. They are tight, but I think that's part of the design to fully enjoy the thinness of the condom. The thing to remember when using them is you need to be really hard when putting them on. The material used is not as stretchy as rubber so if you're not hard enough, the condom can literally squeeze the life out of your erection!

I was looking for a picture and enamoured by this. so cool!

snake-charmer.jpg
    Now that's more like it
    I like your sense of style.

Though I was thinking of a flute that only has one hole and the tune changes as it grows when you blow it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, this is a funny thread. I'd like to contribute. Agree with Christmas, the Okamoto 002 is awesome. Heat transfer is phenomenal due to the extreme thinness of the condom. However, it is unlubricated so can be a bit dry!
    The sagami 002, on the other hand, is lubricated and has the same thinness, plus the packaging is much easier to use than the okamoto. So I like that one better.
    About the relatively small size of these jap condoms, I fit the standard Aussie sizes (I'm about 7 inches erect, bone pressed) and even I don't have a problem putting the jap ones on. They are tight, but I think that's part of the design to fully enjoy the thinness of the condom. The thing to remember when using them is you need to be really hard when putting them on. The material used is not as stretchy as rubber so if you're not hard enough, the condom can literally squeeze the life out of your erection!
    Thanks for your detail review with man's view. I agree with lubes part. Little bit dry type indeed. And not stretched also..

With the non-lubricated ones you do need to use some lube, either natural or artificial.
    Small amount inside especially if the condom is a bit small.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    With the non-lubricated ones you do need to use some lube, either natural or artificial.
    Small amount inside especially if the condom is a bit small.
    Today I bought two more lubs

Usually I use this

Today I bought two more lubs
    Sounds like soon enough we'll have plenty of different stuff to test to take the whole evening

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Another thing about the "non-stretch" type condoms. These include the Okamoto and Sagami ultra thin ones. They are made of polyurethane not latex. That means you can also use oil-based lube with them, eg Vaseline, etc. You don't have to stick with the water-based lubes. I personally don't much like the water-based lubes because they tend to dry out very quickly. The oil-based ones can go on and on and on.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast