Establishment: Yoko’s 55 Bridge St. Rydelmere
    Date of Visit: December, 2014
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Phone: 02 9898 1788
    Hours of Business: 9:30 am – 10:00pm
    Rates:$60/30 and $120/60
    Size/shape: Weight for age.
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese
    Services Provided: Bbj with cim, dfk, fs
    Value for money/recommend?: Read review.
    My experience/comments: Not my cup of tea, but could be yours.

Hi Gang,

This is a review of LuLu,

Before I get started I need to set the context.

I am a guy who always seeks perfection, but wind up like a victim of the Three Stooges with a pie hitting me in the kisser.

I used ot be a big baseball fan and one of my favourite players was an African-American named Ernie Banks, who played for the Chicago Cups. Ernie was a fantastic all-round player who was a hero of mine.

In baseball and perfectly pitched game is one where the pitcher has recorded no hits, no runs, no walks, no errors by his team and no opposing players left on base. This result is extremely rare and people go through a life time and never see one. Well folks, I was there the day Sandy Koufax pitched a perfect game. Only it wasn’t perfect in my eyes. Koufax played for the LA Dodgers and not the Cubs and struck out Ernie 3 times. Others may have thought it perfect, but I thought it was crook.

Sybille Coodie was the image of perfection in high school. Sybille had piercing.sky blue eyes, luscious lips, a 36-24-36 body and a voice so sultry she could melt concrete I had to ask her out and breathe the same air in a room that she breathed.

When I asked the perfect Sybille out she refused me and said I was not a cavalier I asked her what a cavalier was and the following exchange occurred:

Sybille: He’s a guy who picks up a woman from her home in a big car.
    Steven: Yeah?
    Sybille: And he takes her to an expensive restaurant and wines and dines her.
    Steven: Yes?
    Sybille And then he drops her off on her doorstep and bows and kisses her hand.
    Steven: Yeah?
    Sybille: And then he says “Thank you for a lovely evening”.
    Steven: We have a term for them in my neighborhood.
    Sybille What is that?
    Steven: We call them dickheads.

Needless to say the chance of a perfect romance went down the gurgler and I wound up punting and Sybille wound up married to a stock broker.

This brings us to LuLu.

I arrived at Yokos to find out all the ladies were buy and was about to leave.

This message was conveyed by Yoko’s sister. Yoko and her dog Suki are on holidays and sis is minding the fort. Since I didn’t get her name we will call her Smoko.

Smoko told me it would not be long and for me to shower, and lay on the bed and she would be back to give me a massage until a lady was ready. She even asked if I would like a coke or beer. I opted for coke. I am thinking Smoko is the perfect mamasan.

She returned and offered a slight rub to my back while answering phone calls his lasted about 2 minutes and she left to get LuLu. (Note: The coke was in a mug that looked like it had never, ever been washed. I gave the coke a wide berth.)

She returned with LuLu. Lu Lu has a pretty face, good English, C cups, trimmed pussy. She looked early 30’s with a bit of a spare tyre around the middle.

All in all she was not a back package, but things went down from there.

She did dfk, but her technique was to open her mouth as wide as she could and stick her tongue down my throat. If this was meant as a disincentive to kiss it worked and my lips are still sore from her teeth brushing up to them with mouth wide open.

She then did a boring bbj. Wow, if I read that when I was 19 I would think “How could a bbj possibly be boring?” Well, for me there has been a lot of water under the bridge and for a bbj to be exciting the WL would need to set my cock on fire with lighter fluid and suck it while it was still burning.

It wasn’t that it was a bad bbj. It was just her going up and down and no variation in it at all. If this was meant to be a disincentive for me to want her to continue it worked.

I think I had her in mish, cowgirl and doggie. I eventually blew in her mouth.

She was a nice lady, but there was absolutely no chemistry between the two of us.

So, a punt that started off looking like heaven turned out to me more like Hades.

I know what the problem is . . I am not a cavalier. But I am a dickhead.

I have to leave now folks.

See you again soon.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

Steven

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    not the best punt ever .but definitely coulda been worse. but always a good read.