Thread: Dalian beauty- Lisa. very nice big bums and never worked in sex industry before

Banned

Dalian beauty- Lisa. very nice big bums and never worked in sex industry before

Girl's Name : Lisa

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : Wednesday , 24 Dec 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, medium boobs (34in B-cup natural tits) and big bums (est. 37in), waist medium (est 26 in), size 6, 163cm tall (without shoes on). Snow-white smooth skin. pretty and friendly

Roster: not sure

Ethnicity : Chinese (Dalian)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath (safe sex only)

Review:

On X'mas Eve, I went to this shop hoping to see Nana, but she was booked out late into the night. While I was waiting for girls to show up, I heard very sexy moaning noises from the room next to the waiting room. I asked the receptionist, Joe, who was in that room. He told me that the girl's name is Lisa. He recommended me to wait for her as she never worked in the sex industry before she came to Australia. I was tempted by the nice moaning noises and decided to wait for her.

When Lisa came to say hello, I found her very sexy and pretty and therefore felt that my waiting was worthwhile. Lisa told me that she came from Dalian, a city in China famous for producing models, as the girls from this city are mostly taller and have snow-white skin. Their boobs are normally bigger than other cities of China. She was very friendly with me during the whole sex session. She spoke to me in Mandarin.

After shower, I hugged Lisa and found her big bums very nice to touch and squeeze. Her skin is very smooth. Soon I lay down on bed and Lisa gave me very nice CBJ and cat-bath. After my dick got very hard, Lisa started with front and reverse CG. Her body shape very nice to look at from the reverse CG side. Lisa seemed really horny and rocked my dick very hard.

I then changed to mish position and started to bang her real hard, trying to make her produce the same sexy moans. I was successful and in fact she moaned even stronger than what I heard downstairs. (the other guys took too long to finish shower and so she took me upstairs to another room. Perhaps she knew that she moaned too loud and it would be better to work upstairs。 ??)

Lisa has a very tight pussy. I did not expect this as she looks a bit over mid 20s. When I inserted my dick inside her pussy, she made a loud "yark " sound. Girls from Dalian are also famous for sex as they love sex a lot too. Doing doggy with Lisa would be the best position as her big fat snow white bums made me very horny and strong.

After shooting in the doggy position, I happily left shop and after knowing her planned date of working, I told her I would be back as I like her body, and character too. She felt happy with my words.

Why bother changing username ? Everybody knows you're just another username of lonelyorange already !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations