Thread: T Annie (GC)

rcha086

T Annie (GC)

I believe I saw Annie on her very last day at Ginza - she told me after the punt that she wasn't thinking of coming back, much to my disappointment. Not sure if there's any truth in those words but in any case, good luck to her. On that note, this review will be short.

Annie
    Face - 8.5/10 - Pretty and cute in a girl-next-door kinda way.
    Body - 8/10 - Short and slightly stocky; think athletic (not slim). Nice B-cups.
    Attitude - 8.5/10 - Friendly, but shy. Conversational, cheeky smile.
    Enthusiasm - 7/10 - Very girl-next-door style.
    BBBJ - 9/10 - Amazing; not over-the-top, but very well controlled. No eye contact though.
    Sex - 7.5/10 - No eye contact, but very enjoyable in all positions.
    Overall 8/10

She was a Gold Class girl but I've found her more likeable than most GCP and even some Diamond girls. If she ever came back to Ginza, I'll visit her again. She seemed to be the type that would get better with multiple visits.

Banned
    Annie is niceee delicious babelicious..., saw her twice, i got the eye contact, really enjoy banging her, she has really sexy young meaty squeezable ass, her knockers are natural B or B+ cups too, soo very squeezable too, plenty of DFK during sex, GFE and PSE feeling at the same time.
    She looks a bit like JAV actress hitomi kitagawa )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After a google search I have to say there is some resemblance between her and hitomi kitagawa. But Annie is slightly more innocent. I hope she comes back.

Banned
    and Hitomi's boobies are much bigger.....squeeze, squeeze, lick lick

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shame if it's true! I saw Annie last week. I was surprised she was only GC. I would agree with all of the above. The CIM I received had me weak at the knees!