Thread: 19 Pritchard Place - Sunny with a chance of coming back for more

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar

19 Pritchard Place - Sunny with a chance of coming back for more

after endless days and weeks for setting up Xmas sales and Clearance sales (I work in Retail)
    needed a massive break from it all, haven't punted in a long time aswell
    and most of my customers are asian female in there 20s and above(Mostly Chinese and Koreans cause its Chatswood)
    felt the need to smash some Asian box

came onto the forum last night and saw some good reviews of this place, found out it was close to home aswell
    so I thought I'd give it a try (the price also backed up my decisions)

rang up at 8:20 and booked Sunny at 9 for an hour, as she was the last review I saw

arrived and the owner was very nice and welcoming, waited awhile and got guided to my room
    after a bit this petite Korean girl comes in and with the nicest body ever, said Hi and asked me to shower
    did so, then dried myself off and she set up the bed and took off her dress and laid down asking me to join her
    my boner went nuts as she had a nice body, got ontop and we start kissing and doing some foreplay then I went down on her
    hairy but its what I like tbh, after alot more fooling around the dom came on and she started CBJ, She's bloody magical with her techniques
    even with a dom on, could feel ALOT more than what most girls I had in past did with BBBJ,
    she got ontop after and she rides good, being the masochist, I let her choke me while riding, she laughed that I let her do it
    we swithced positions and I was ontop, after awhile we stopped and she proceeded to give me a HJ to finish me off
    my legs twitched for quite awhile after I blew my load, we cuddled for the remainder of the hour
    when I got to shower again, she teased me with her body and this devious but cheeky smile and giggle
    I wanted to go for seconds at this rate..

but until next time, which will be soon, I'll be back for her, im also curious as to what the other girls there are like

IMHO, I think she's comparable to the Therapist, that sweet innocent and playful GFE she has, along with her body size

thanks 19 Pritchard, awesome service!

Great honest review, good intel on a shop that provides a good price. Enjoyed the read.

Exclamation "SUNNY" A SWEET K-DOLL Working Today!!!

"SUNNY" - "HOT" - "FRESH" - "YOUNG" - Genuine 24yr old Korean Doll, A Sexy Size 6 Soft Natural B Cup "SUNNY" returns to the team @ Pritchard Place today offering a great GFE and is very popular with the punters ( bookings are now essential for this young lady so please call) so drop in and say hi to "SUNNY" & let this little sweetie please you with some of that personal Korean service you deserve today!!!!

Read another of "SUNNY'S" Reviews Here >>>> "SUNNY"

Need more info on "SUNNY" or to make a booking? Call 95332025

Click here to visit our "WEBSITE" for more REVIEWS on our ladies >>>>>>
    19 pritchard place reviews

WE ARE HERE >>>>>> Map To Pritchard Place

Very Private and Quiet Cul De Sac Location With Plenty of Parking

Open 10am till Late

PPP.

Sydney's Best Value Punt !!!!!

19 Pritchard Place:

02 95332025

19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst