Thread: 6 star gold services from Nana made me break my own rules. Just sensational

Banned

6 star gold services from Nana made me break my own rules. Just sensational

I have created enough warmth towards 65, and hence I felt it was time to go back to another one of my favourite hunting ground, 45 George. I read the other day an interesting AR by bro Debo on Judy, but I wanted to try the only 6 class girl, Nana, whom Debo said she looked superb, but he had decided on Judy already. He did not try Nana and so I tried first and then gave him so tips. See his AR link below:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...e-tits-and-GFE

I just warn Debo beforehand that if you wrote an AR on Nana after mine, Mr. Big_w and his friends might say that you are actually me, but used another user name. I don't care and I think so do you.

Quick review on Nana below:

Girl's Name :

Shop :45 George

Date of Visit : Saturday, 27 Dec, 2014

Rates : $100/30min ; $180 per hour (GOLD CLASS)

Size/shape : curvy body, medium boobs (34in D-cup - enhanced) and medium bums (est 34 in) , waist (about 25 in), size 6, 160 cm tall (without shoes), sexy and pretty (but not as pretty as some Korean and Chinese girls whom I met before). snow-white body. smooth skin.

Roster: unsure

Ethnicity : Taiwanese/Vietnamese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, shower massage, cat-bath, sensational sex

Review:

After I met Nana, I was impressed by her sexy eye-sight and soft voice. She spoke Mandarin with me。

Nana loved to laugh. After I went into shower, she came in and used her boobs to give me a seducing body massage. What she did was comparable to Sasha. Therefore this was where she started her Gold class services. I was more impressed with her now that she made my dick hard as steel inside the shower. As I only paid for 30min, I got her to go to bed to begin sex ASAP in order to gain more fucking time to enjoy her sexy body.

I normally do not want BBBJ as I very much afraid of health risks, but in this case, I could not resist the temptations of Nana and so let her use her mouth and tongue to get my little bro more excited. She passed with distinction. Inside the shower, she already made my dick as hard as steel. Now she turned that little steel rod into a canon in bed.

Soon, my canon got loaded and began to fire at a narrow channel target. During the next 10min, the receptionist and customers outside the room must have heard lots of moaning and bed shaking noises as the canon fired. Inside, all I could hear was the shaking noises of the bed and my pelvis just felt the matching movements of Nana's pussy. I was amazed how much she enjoyed sex with me. I thought if she did this with customers every time as she was doing with me, she must either be a super-woman or she wouldneed to go to have a long sleep after around 5 customers (early finish).

As she moved so hard (more than me), she came first and I felt her juices coming out and down on to the inside of my upper legs. She just said " why so much water? you drained all my juices, bastard!!etc). At this point of time, we both laughed like mad. After she finished orgasms, I turned her off and fucked her in lying down doggie. She yelled out all hells and soon I shot my load into her wet pussy.

All she said to me after I finished shower was that she should tip me as I made her so comfortable and I then asked her, “when would you like to see me again?" she said "later tonight". "My God. would you still have energy to do me again?" She replied," may be not other guys, but I want you to come back"

I did not know if she really meant it, but I was so tired after even this 30min session with her. I did not return, of course. Roger told me outside her room that Nana was extremely popular with his Asian customers and I would not be able to book her that night anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyorange View Post
    I just warn Debo beforehand that if you wrote an AR on Nana after mine, Mr. Big_w and his friends might say that you are actually me, but used another user name. I don't care and I think so do you.
    No no no, bro Debo is a genuine punter, don't insult him by implying he's your alias, we can tell easily from his English, not your childish " perfect English grammar. "

Plus all your habitual English mistakes are your signatures that can fool no one ! Not everybody is as dumb as you !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smurf View Post
    Exactly. We know debo is real. Unlike all your other usernames. Why don't you mention them. Your writing style is identical on all ten of them. That's how we know it is you. You can't hide that.
    The guy is the ultimate dimwit, we tell him how we know he is a fake and yet he isn't smart enough to stop or do anything about it ...

Banned
    Nana said

"Mouth is used for kissing not for arguing"

Calm down every one

Nana wish all Happy New Year

2014-12-30 10.22.36.jpg2014-12-30 10.22.39.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 45George View Post
    Nana said

"Mouth is used for kissing not for arguing"

Calm down every one

Nana wish all Happy New Year

Yeah ! Tell the idiot to shut up and not to put provocative comments in his so-called AR's !

So Nana offers DFK ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Yeah ! Tell the idiot to shut up and not to put provocative comments in his so-called AR's !

So Nana offers DFK ?

Bro wilisno

Be gentle

Nana loves to DFK u deeply

Banned

So Nana offers DFK ?
    I wrote AR for sharing information with genuine punters. I did not want anybody to write comments on my ARs.

It is you and your "friends and hire guns" who started commenting on my ARs. Why?

The word "provocation" should apply to you and your mates. Pls don't write any replies to my ARs.

Pls just comment amongst yr friendly ARs. NEVER ON MINE.

NOW THAT YOU KNOW ALL MY ARs ARE GENUINE AFTER VISIT REPORTS BY NOW???

I wrote AR for sharing information with genuine punters. I did not want anybody to write comments on my ARs.

It is you and your "friends and hire guns" who started commenting on my ARs. Why?

The word "provocation" should apply to you and your mates. Pls don't write any replies to my ARs.

Pls just comment amongst yr friendly ARs. NEVER ON MINE.

NOW THAT YOU KNOW ALL MY ARs ARE GENUINE AFTER VISIT REPORTS BY NOW???
    Check your AR's, every time I replied, it's because you have put some stupid comments on it, go ahead, check it !

AR's you wrote under the names of MandenMan and Hilltommer in the last two days are without comments, that's why I left them alone, got that, kid ?

BTW, no shop would use " hired guns " to shoot you down, you're simply not worth the trouble ! It's like : 殺雞用牛刀

Banned
    Check your AR's, every time I replied, it's because you have put some stupid comments on it, go ahead, check it !

AR's you wrote under the names of MandenMan and Hilltommer in the last two days are without comments, that's why I left them alone, got that, kid ?

BTW, no shop would use " hired guns " to shoot you down, you're simply not worth the trouble ! It's like : 殺雞用牛刀
    Your English not good enough, unable to understand what I said in one case. Your Chinese is even worse, kid. I bet I am much older and mature than you.
    correct Chinese is " 杀鸡杀鸡焉用牛刀“ got it?
    However, for my ARs, you are using exactly as what you said” 殺雞用牛刀" Haha.

Stop making comments on my ARs and I will just concentrate on the meeting with the girl.

All names which you mentioned, I don't know and don't care. Why do you need to care? This is still what I don't understand and you didn't let all viewers know.

Your English not good enough, unable to understand what I said in one case. Your Chinese is even worse, kid. I bet I am much older and mature than you.
    correct Chinese is " 杀鸡杀鸡焉用牛刀“ got it?
    However, for my ARs, you are using exactly as what you said” 殺雞用牛刀" Haha.

Stop making comments on my ARs and I will just concentrate on the meeting with the girl.

All names which you mentioned, I don't know and don't care. Why do you need to care? This is still what I don't understand and you didn't let all viewers know.
    As always, you have to be explained things in details before you understand it, even in Chinese ! As long as it convey its intended meaning, there's no need to say it all, kid ! Ah yeah, if you want to be older, so be it, although you blatantly lied about you being a group of young guys, hahaha !

And now, again, you lie about your multiple usernames and deny any connection with them !

Ok, let me offer you a way to clear your good name here :

Firstly, since you're so ignorant, you might not know what is an IP address, let me explain it to you, kid ! An IP address is a series of numbers given to your Internet connection by the Internet Provider, which is unique to a fixed line subscriber, so only your computer carries that address, unless all your other usernames are living with you and using the same computer, they can't all have the same IP address, although you lied before that you're a group of young HK students living all over Sydney !

Now, if you want to clear your name, I'll ask Admin for help in order to prove your innocence, let Admin ban one of those usernames via the IP address, if you're innocent, all other usernames will not be affected. But if you're lying as I'm sure you are, then all the other usernames will be disabled at the same time as a result.

So if you are innocent, let's go ahead with this test, just say go ahead ! If you don't say it, that means you're admitting you're a fraud, right ?

Why do I care ?

As I said, many times, if you just go about writing your experience, I wouldn't give a damn if you AR's are real or fake. But if you add stupid comments on it, like " only the old people need BBBJ to get excited ", when you yourself want it whenever you have a chance, and taking everybody for a ride, like " I read a good AR from another brother ", when the other brother is you yourself, then it's provocative.

Hello ? No answer ? Go ahead with the test ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol
    Someone got willsno "guns" firing!!!!

Banned
    Nana will celebrate New Year @ 45 George

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nana sounds amazing. Shame that the location is so far away!

Banned
    Horny NANA ~ 6* service Vietnamese/Taiwanese
    (Gold Class)

Wild & naughty

Today @ 45 George

1pm - late

All bookings welcome

*SMS, Wechat, Line *0478 224 545 (no.45 mobile)

*shop *96827888

*price scheduel for Nana
    30mins/$100, 45mins/$150, 60mins/$180

*Phone booking minimum 45mins+