Thread: Tina

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tina

Went to this shop last week, first time there, in an industrial warehouse setup. So go after working hours may b more private haha.

So walk in show the waiting room, guess was their dinner break as few wl was eating dinner. So first chick walk in intro the name and hold my hand and said lets go I serve you good. But not my type so told her can I see a few more? She replied yeah sure but I am the best, u will come back to me. I said okie let me have a look first.

She yelled some names and she left the room. Few secs later another chick same thing hold my hand said am good service. (wondera are the lines standard to say to customer) and told her any other girl? She replied Yeap.

So Tina walk in. She's mid 20, nice smiles, good figure and long hair nice ass. The best was she look like a chick that I went to wedding dinner the other week on the same table that I was like okie lets go.

So usual thing shows yourself then on the bed. She did catlick the on the CD, cowgirl, missionary and finished doggy. She got a smaller boon may b a b which later when she put the bra on saw her put an extra padding to make her look big. On doggy man love her ass and I guess I hit the right spot was wet and moaning loudly. Love a chick who moan and it got me over the line. Cleaned me up got some time left gave some massage then shower.

So overall I will return this place. $85 for 30mins, can't complaint about it.

Look: 8/10 (she look like someone so may b bias)
    Body: 8/10
    Job: 8/10
    Wir yes but other chick.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    good hidden place. bit of a hit n miss. but when you get that one gem, god dam !