Thread: Car Model - May. Recovered from pussy injury and now fully alive. Too good.

Banned

Car Model - May. Recovered from pussy injury and now fully alive. Too good.

It is very funny to me that my informant told me certain guys did not believe I could fuck daily in several shops. Perhaps they also wonder why did I like to spend money on girls just like that. Therefore they questioned the authenticity of my ARs and put forward many user names which I don't really care. Each person has his own fucking plan, why would I care about if others fuck and then write ARs or not? If they did not believe I did punt in those shops, why don't they just call Roger and Dennis to check. I am sure that both guys would be too happy to answer any queries on my fucking ability. They are amazed about me as well for sure, but they still very welcome my money and AR support. So much in reply to all my GENUINE SUPPORTERS AND CHEER SQUADS FOLLOWERS".

My informant then told me Mr Big_w and his friends had in the past worked very hard to get this forum administrators to take any good AR writers off the forum so that only his friends and supporters' ARs remain in this forum. There is no wondering why there are now so few new ARs written (either good writers kicked out or lost inerest). He knew that these guys are now working hard to try to ban me and so perahps very soon, viewers would not be able to see my ARs in this forum. But my puntings LIFE will continue. Do I care being taken off? certainly NOT!!. Writing and punting for me is fun. Watching rival ARs and getting good ARs (not on their shops) are these guys' livelihood. A BIG DIFFERENCE IN ATTITUDE.

Today, I actually planned to see the Korean beauty, Sarah, but then found that she was booked for the hours which I wanted as I had other social appointments after punting. The manager, Dennis, recommended me to try May instead. I told Dennis I tried May in early Dec already, and on that night, her pussy was very painful because she just started to work in the industry and guys were too strong on her. She did not know how to handle and put in too much efforts to please them and so her pussy was hurt and then actually, after me, she stopped and rested for a few days (the other receptionists told me actually). link of my AR on May as follows:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...uered-my-heart

Just in case, any guys missed out on May's pictures posted by the shop, I have downloaded a picture and put it in my own private library to share with the "really genuine" punters, (my cheer squad followers can view and have waters coming out from their mouth, but they just could do nothing, unless authorised by their bosses. what a pity!).

May.jpg

After I met May, I first asked her how she felt now. She remembered me as I was so kind to her last time after she told me her pussy was hurt after I ejaculated. I gave her some cream name for her to buy and apply. She got the shop to go out and bought for her. She then left shop and went home. She thanked me for the information which helped her a lot.

Perhaps with my kindness to her in my first visit, she gave me especially good services and attitudes. Other punters should expect to receive her standard services, unless you have done something very good to her previously. Back to the sex story.

May begun with a*CBJ*as she worked the condom down. I asked if she would let me go down on her, which she happily agreed. She was very responsive。She ruffled my hair, grabbed my shoulders. Fake or not. it was a nice gesture.*

As I looked up, she signalled to me to lie on the bed. She lubed me up and rode me, leaning over every now and then for some light kissing. I then changed into*mish before finishing up in doggy.

May did not make any fake moaning and it definitely wasn't quiet with some light grunting/panting. She was very happy to allow me to lightly kiss her but no tongue.*

She said she liked my massage given to her last time to finish off the time in the last visit. This time on her request, I happily obliged and rubbed her body very thoroughly with the Chinese traditional massage which I learnt from the massage girls back in mainland China. Massaging an extremely beautiful girl with super smooth snow white skin (as she is a Chongqing ,重庆 girl) must be a guy's wildest dream and I had live experience at that moment. So wonderful feeling.

After time was up, May gave me a very tight and warm hugging, before a kiss on the cheek, She said she hoped I would be back soon.* So would I too.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyorange View Post
    It is very funny to me that my informant told me certain guys did not believe I could fuck daily in several shops. Perhaps they also wonder why did I like to spend money on girls just like that. Therefore they questioned the authenticity of my ARs and put forward many user names which I don't really care. Each person has his own fucking plan, why would I care about if others fuck and then write ARs or not? If they did not believe I did punt in those shops, why don't they just call Roger and Dennis to check. I am sure that both guys would be too happy to answer any queries on my fucking ability. They are amazed about me as well for sure, but they still very welcome my money and AR support. So much in reply to all my GENUINE SUPPORTERS AND CHEER SQUADS FOLLOWERS".
    Haha ! Kid, you just have to be reminded every time that nobody cares about your AR's, it's your blatant lies and your childish attempt to talk your way out of it when caught that put you in trouble !

My informant then told me Mr Big_w and his friends had in the past worked very hard to get this forum administrators to take any good AR writers off the forum so that only his friends and supporters' ARs remain in this forum. There is no wondering why there are now so few new ARs written (either good writers kicked out or lost inerest). He knew that these guys are now working hard to try to ban me and so perahps very soon, viewers would not be able to see my ARs in this forum. But my puntings LIFE will continue. Do I care being taken off? certainly NOT!!. Writing and punting for me is fun. Watching rival ARs and getting good ARs (not on their shops) are these guys' livelihood. A BIG DIFFERENCE IN ATTITUDE.
    You have an informant ? Haha, how does your informant know about this ? He's been banned before and created this reason and you're just too happy to accept it ? That's another lie that I'm sure you won't be able to substantiate ! Haha, good AR writers ? Certainly you're not one of them, just look at your view counts and compare to any others' ! So you don't qualify to be gotten rid of for this reason ! And you don't even qualify to be anybody's rival, because your lies are so easily exposed !

I'm sure you don't care if lonelyorange got banned, you still have so many other accounts to use, which you have already done today under the name of MandenMan !

BTW, stay on course if you can defend the multiple usernames allegation and lies associated with it, don't try to divert attention to other issues ! But of course you can't defend the truth !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Lonesome orangutan seems to be channeling the infamous yamada, he just needs a sycophant sidekick now...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Stop flattering yourself. You don't qualify as a good AR writer. You don't even qualify as a "rival". All you are is a pathetic clown who is too scared to address any of our points.