Thread: Young beautiful Guangxi girl - Vivi. Just superb

Banned

Young beautiful Guangxi girl - Vivi. Just superb

I saw Vivi on yesterday afternoon. I called the shop earlier that day and the receptionist, Dennis, told me that a new beautiful girl, Vivi, started work just recently. She never worked in this industry before. I took up his recommendation and went to see her. The feelings were fantastic. Just like to share this awesome experience with other punters.

Angela

PRICE: 65 Carlton charges $90/30 min, $150/hr. For a very young and beautiful girl, really good value for money.

LOOK: Vivi is in her early 20's. Pretty face.

BODY: about 160 cm tall with slim toned sexy legs. Skin white, She wore black dress to cover her whole body. So I did not expect she has big tits. Her tits are small but firm (est. 33in B+ cup), natural. Slim waist and meidum bums.

Sex review:

After entering the room, she told me that she is from Guangxi. She is quite skinny and has a slim long beautiful body。 She is young and cheerful. She said she did a lot of sports and walked a lot in China. Therefore, her skin is very firm and toned. Her skin very smooth skin.

After she gave me good CBJ, I got on top of her and immediately found that her pussy super tight. She made lots of loud moaning noises。 I did not think that she faked the moaning as her facial expression was very tight when she made the sound. Very soon, she told me she came, but this I could not be sure. Even if she had faked orgasms, yet it is better for girls to try to please you than saying nor doing anything.

The prettier and younger a girl is, the longer time I can fuck her. After 15 min. in mish position, I asked her to change to CG. She was not a good rider due to her short experience in sex industry, still this allowed me to lie down and have a rest. At the same time, I could use my hands to hold and squeeze her samll beautiful firm tits and touch her firm bums. I was enjoying her beauty and youth as well of course while lying down.

After 5 min., I changed to the doggie style. Vivi had a beautiful rear view too. Big enough bums and small waist (still a nice S-shaped body), My dick kept penetrating and pulling back and forth. Her moanings got even bigger. I finally came with a mighty force and sigh of relief.

Happy punting today. However, towards the end, I found Vivi looked very tired. She told me since she started work after arrival in Sydney in mid Dec, she has been working and did not have a good rest. Often she needed to work to early morning and then started again from mid -afternoon. She said she wanted to make as much money as quickly as she would have her period soon. Then she would have a rest. Hearing this made me feel sad, but I did not know her full story. Just wish she take better care of her young body, more rest, better food with nutirtional value. Then can work longer without getting sick, then can earn more money which is what she wanted to in the first place. Cruel world.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Yeah another blah blah blah AR from the makers of Biggerbanana, Dsmaker, lonelyorange, EvolutionTroll, MandenMan, Alexcot, Fkdoll2398, Hilltommer, multibillionaire, akkw2800
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post441508
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post563197