Thread: LYNN - Efferescence

Senior Member(無間使者)

Talking LYNN - Efferescence

Establishment Hornsby 142

Lynn 26-28yrs old, petite size158cm, BCup soft tits long nipples, Attractive face, lovely curvy bum, slim .

Rates $300.00 for 2hours , Tuesday 23/12/14 late afternoon.

Services Provided Happy Girlfriend , LFK lots of kissing, BBBJ, Shower together, Doggie,, Mish, FS, Massage

Value for Money 100 % YES.

After a fizzer last week, & the office party was a dud , decided to have my own private party with one of my best WL Lynn.

Had some piccolo small bottles of champagne left over, party hats & poppers.

Sent Text to Lynn to see if she was working , she text back to say she was working later in the afternoon.

Booked Lynn with Amanda for 2 hours.

To keep in the spirit o f Christmas had a selection of both Chinese & English music , brought along a plug in speaker for a better quality sound.

Gave Lynn a Christmas present & some chocolates, champagne, Lynn was very happy, but it was not a good idea to pop a popper a "LOUD BANG"

it sounded like gun fire , Lynn got on the intercom, All Good.

After a bit of fun acting a goose , we got into serious pashing, Lynn then said we shower together , great, really nice soft kisses to start soaped up my now

hard cock , Lynn put some warm water in her mouth & gave me BBBJ, working my cock with her soft soapy hand, then lowered herself so I could rub my cock

on her perky soft tit , I couldn't hang on & blew a load on her tit, After a wash & more kissing we hop out to dry off.

We have a bit of fun with the towel, & a dance, very playful , I grabbed her curvy butt & slipped a finger in her wet pussy, we then laid together on the bed

to enjoy a cuddle, some champagne & listen to the music.

Lynn looked @ me as she does in a wicked sexy way, puts her tongue in my mouth & we engage in the most passionate kissing I have experienced in a long time

it went on for 20min Lynn was so turned on & so was I , she said Wow your so hard & grabbed a dom put it on, I climbed of the bed , got Lynn right on the edge

of the bed, so I could give Lynn a well deserved hammering , the moaning & shouting & I am cumming from Lynn was wild & such a turn on.

With some girls the "FOAM" is overdone & a turn off, butt with Lynn because we have a good connection & it was her first punt that day, it was believable

although I don't think she had an orgasm but she enjoyed herself, so did I.

we then relaxed together on the bed in various sex positions & cuddled & sang along to Christmas songs sipping champagne & eating chocolate.

So far my best private Christmas party , worth every cent , Lynn kissed me all the way down the stairs & even came to the exit door to wave good bye

there was a couple of very sexy looking girls talking to Amanda, as I don't think they were busy, I wished them all a merry Christmas, I was thinking if I had

the time could of organised a gang bang, that would of been a very merry Christmas, something to think about.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL & HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    BD, here's another Lynn review

Shop Owner
    Lynn is working today