Thread: Mimi, from Chongqing, most beautiful girl ever saw. Just magic

Banned

Mimi, from Chongqing, most beautiful girl ever saw. Just magic

I saw an AR on Mimi recently and made me very much wanted to go to see her. I love Chongqing girls for their super smooth snow-white skin. I made booking with shop and arrived in late afternoon.

When I saw Mimi, she appeared so pretty to me. She is a tall girl and with high heeled shoes on, she just appeared a sex goddess to me. She has long slim legs and curvy body. Her face had next to no makeup on, but her face and eyes showed her real beauty。 She must be one of the prettiest ladies at 65 that I saw so far. While her look is still young and pretty, her voice sounded as though she is in her early 30's. Nevertheless, she is still very attractive.

After I had shower, I removed her clothes and sat on the bed. She was in front of me and her boobs were right at my mouth level, so I sucked her nipple in my mouth. She stood there enjoying the moment。 I slowly worked my way down her body and licked any parts which she allowed me. I eventually got close to her pussy area, but she stopped me. I continued down her thighs and licked the inside of her legs and knees.

Mimi then gave me a lengthy CBJ, she is very good at this and I lay there enjoying the moment. Eventually she said my dick was hard enough and she hopped on me and started in cowgirl. She is a very good rider. She controled most of the action and rode me like there is no tomorrow. She leaned forward to lick my nipples and neck and also used reverse CG. We have a rhythm going and my cock was as hard as a rock inside her wet pussy. She moaned with delight throughout the riding.

I then used mish to give her strong pounding. Mimi moved her pelvis bone up and pressed against mine. She kept grinding until she came. After realising she came, I gave her more hard and fast pounding to extend her orgasms. She finally begged me to stop as she felt too tired. She said she could not work after me as her pussy too happy but tired. I said I would stop after doing doggy. She said OK, but asked me to finish quick please.

I turned her over and her rear view was unbelievably nice. Big round bums, snow-white skin. I just fucked her pussy like mad until I came. She sighed with relief that I finally could get my hard dick out of her super wet pussy.

When Mimi said goodbye to me, she asked me “何日君再来??” My quick reply was just "快,快, 很快”。 I really mean it but there are still so many nice new girls in 65 and I just did not know when would I return to try her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In case any reader has no idea of what has been going on, here is the answer.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-Amy-NEITHER!!
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...iful-and-horny

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilltommer View Post
    Haha. Who is Mr. Who? seems punt nothing but comment on everything.

If viewers look closely at first quote - "Amy" AR. It was a case of a customer asking for "FUCK WITHOUT CONDOM", so the two girls and the receptionist, Joe, did not pay any attention to him. That customer did not even had a punt and then write an AR to complain.

I found pictures of both girls(downloaded into my computer from shop rosters) and attach for viewer's judgement if these 2 girls are too good to be missed.
    Attachment 17379AMY

Attachment 17380COFFEE

Mr. Who, if you wanted to attack 65. Found ARs which were more accurate in their reporting, instead of writing AR attack reports just for that purpose.

Mr. Who. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME TO MAKE ANY COMMENTS ON MY ARs. BASED ON YR STYLE OF COMMENTING, YOU WILL NEVER GO TO ANY SHOP TO PUNT EXCEPT WRITING MALICIOUS COMMENTS ON GOOD ARS.

I HOPE YOUR ENGLISH IS GOOD ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN.

I'm surprised that you still have the guts to mention the "FUCK WITHOUT CONDOM" accusation. Just because you are supporting that accusation from another username of yours doesn't mean there is a 2nd person apart from yourself who believes your BS.

Once again don't get me wrong. I have no issues with the shop. It is your assumption that everyone else is as stupid as you are that annoys me.

Oh and lastly, do a few more rounds of grammar check before worrying about whether others can understand your "perfect english grammar".