Thread: Lena - Bye for now Romeos

Banned

Lena - Bye for now Romeos

Had he itch today and also a bit of a sore back so thought I'd forgo a FS punt and drop into Romeos for a rub down. 3 girls on offer, 2 could couldn't seem to lift their heads up and the 3rd was Lena. Lena smiled, had a gorgeous body in a tight lbd and very high heels which did wonders for her toned legs. She was the pick.

Up the stairs without a word, small talk deflected with closed answers.... I knew it was going to be a dud..... She took forever to get ready, showered for about 10 minutes at the start, time ticking by.... Onto the table and a half assed top of body rub and then the "please put your head up" moment" all after about 5 minutes.... Half assed catbath and rub of her nice enhanced tits on my back without any enthusiasm, she seemed to be more interested in the DJ set on the tv.... Being honest I probably was as well given the lack of enthusiasm she was putting in. Turnover came shortly after and basically everything was off limits. No light arm touching even.... Eventually as I got a little more into it there was light tit touching jut allowed but I think it was more of an effort to finish me. She wanted to finish by hand but eventually gave a quite decent cbj actually, this was one of the few pros. Finished a 2 minute head rub occurred, had a quick shower and ready to leave while she cleaned up a bit. Looked at he clock and I was ready and out the door in a tad over 30 minutes of a 45 minute session without a word from her. I had a quick comment re time and a so so session to reception on the way out which was greeted with a smile and an open door. Oh well, another dud from Romeos. It's a shame though because Lena was gorgeous, looking at her as she stood there doing her hair she's stunning.....

I had my first ever r&t at Romeos many years ago and have been a regular since. I prefer(red) it over the other shops around because I like knowing what I'll get as a minimum, I know what I'd get and any more is a bonus. I used to love it back in the days of big tit bouncy club girl Sophie and co when there was a good energy and time was cheated on every time.

I'm placing a ban on myself from going to R and J for the foreseeable future. If he dd queen Scarlett returned I'd be back there in a heartbeat but I doubt it.

Anyway that's my rant. Another shop off the list I guess, for now at least.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    KPS at its best

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Phew
    Bro yesterday I was at Romeo and Lena came out and said hello! She has a nice body etc but her attitude I knew it will be a dud service so I went to midas and had an awesome time! Midas is cheaper and givEs you a free foot massage as well if you book 1 hour any time during the day.
    I think Romeo services has dropped significantly over the years.

Banned
    thanks bro for the report, noted, will avoid Lena or even Romeo alltogether if management doesnt encourage at least decent service from MLs.
    who want to waste money?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah i havent been in a while but thanks for the heapds but. And yeah i rmeber sophie she was a banger there were a few good ones back in the day but now no more

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi lamb bro long time...I still believe that midas is better place to go. Recently I have a few good girls to give me ultimate pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by bluray View Post
    Hi lamb bro long time...I still believe that midas is better place to go. Recently I have a few good girls to give me ultimate pleasure.
    You are right Bluray, ultimate pleasure at Midas seems to be the norm now lol. At first, it took several visits, then, three.... then two. Haven't had first time one yet.... but working on it.

Banned
    She was hot but yes KPS at its best as stated.

My initial thoughts were to try Midas again as the hit and miss reports from there of late seemed to be more hit than Romeos. I should have trusted my gut and next time I will and give my patronage to Midas, if it's good then it'll be my new regular haunt.

Do all girls at Midas give cbj these days? Reports seem to be that some do and some don't? That's the one guarantee I did like with Romeos.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any tips for midas?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm placing a ban on myself from going to R and J for the foreseeable future. If he dd queen Scarlett returned I'd be back there in a heartbeat but I doubt it.

Anyway that's my rant. Another shop off the list I guess, for now at least.[/QUOTE]

Rang the other day and they assured me Scarlett the dd queen is back. Haven't had a chance to confirm. Anyone confirm it's the original?