Thread: (Gold)Nana The Taiwan/Viet Mix Best Fuck

Senior Member(無間使者) HookedonHookerz's Avatar

(Gold)Nana The Taiwan/Viet Mix Best Fuck

I went to see Nana Christmas evening and it was the best decision i have made. When I got there the Papasan let me in and told me that he had the best girl for me Nana. I had seen her roster-ed with a gold class tag which is new to 45 George. Usually I see the whole line up but when Nana introduced herself I booked the hour without hesitation.

These are info that bros will be interested in.
    Nana taiwan/viet mix
    $180 for the hour gold class
    About 160cm tall, good figure (not sure what size you would class her but she looks great)
    Good breast size and bum (boobs are enhanced but still soft to squeeze)
    Her pussy looks very nice, unshaven but naturally only has a small tuff above her pussy.
    She provided me soapy body slide in shower. BBBJ, covered sex in multiple positions, and light fingering for her.

When we got into the room Nana offered to shower with me as she took off her clothes. I always prefer to lie down, cuddle and chit chat first. She happily obliged and came to sit next to me on the bed. She has D size boobs? im not too sure about sizes but i would guess they are Ds. They are enhanced but still very nice to squeeze. We fuddled around for a bit, she has big arse for an asian girl which i love. I parted her butt cheeks and observed a nice small pussy with pink lips, very delicious looking. I dont daty as its not my thing, but if i was to do it i would definitely eat her out.

After our little fondle session we headed to the shower. It was a good shower where she proceeded to rub her bum left and right against my little bro, got me really hard. She cleaned me thoroughly and then gave me a front and back body slide with lots of soap. We kissed but I only do light kisses on the lips, im not sure if DFK is on the menu.
    I dried myself with the towels provided, the red ones provided by 45 george has lints coming off it and it gets stuck to my body which i hate. Roger if you see this please change those ones.

We headed to the bed where I asked her to lie down as i continued to enjoy her body. She is very sensitive, when i touch her most sensitive bits she winces a bit - very cute. She has a cute girl next door face with small button nose and cute small lips. I thought her mouth is so small that she might have problems with teeth during BBBJ. This wasnt the case as her BBBJ was great with no teeth. She did a lot of tongue flicking up and down my shaft and at the tip of the head. It felt great! She also did ball licking for me with lots of saliva, doubly NICE! She cant give deep throat as her mouth is small and i wasnt expecting her to be able to deep throat me, but over all a great blow job.

By this stage i was truely ready for the main event. She grabbed a dom but i asked if we could use the ones i provided. The sagami 0.002 is great which i prefer over the shop one. I entered her in mish, she was already wet so no lube needed. It felt great as she was a tight fit. We made love in mish for a while, i love her soft moans. During sex she would close her eyes and turn her face to the side with her fingers near her mouth as she moaned away. Very cute look! I fucked her in mish for the majority of the sessions, there was lots of cuddle in mish but i also took time to sit back and watch her reactions as i fucked her, truly a remarkable site. We went doggy for a change of scene and during this position i admired her nice butt. I was getting tired by this stage but Nana was move her butt side to side when i was taking a break here and there. I wanted to fuck her forever but that cant be. I finished in flat doggy while we sucked and bit my fingers, the harder i pounded her the harder she would bite my fingers. When i finally finished the pain finally sank in and noticed that she bit quite hard lol. I unloaded and it was one of those orgasm that felt really long and bliss compared to others. I layed there inside her for quite a while breathing heavily.

She offered to give me a massage afterwards but i just wanted to cuddle, she seemed happy to just cuddle as well as she was puffing from the session anyway. We layed in each others arms silently catching our breath from our session. After a while we started to play with my nipple and started licking them. Now I have never cummed twice in a one hour session before but amazingly Nana got it out of me. I have had 3 hour session at 5* with the legendary Joan and not cummed twice but Nana managed to get me to cum twice. During our second romp, she finished me and the scene that brought me over the line was again in mish. She was masterbating herself with her finger and her other hand to her mouth while moaning softly. It was a bliss site to behold. Two shots in an hour, a first for me Thanks to NANA!

Nana's Service is equally or even better than the $300 girls i have at Ginza and 5*. I hope i will be able to see her again but i have a feeling she might be booked out now that the reviews are out. Treat her gently please brothers she a very nice girl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HookedonHookerz View Post
    I went to see Nana Christmas evening and it was the best decision i have made. When I got there the Papasan let me in and told me that he had the best girl for me Nana. I had seen her roster-ed with a gold class tag which is new to 45 George. Usually I see the whole line up but when Nana introduced herself I booked the hour without hesitation.

These are info that bros will be interested in.
    Nana taiwan/viet mix
    $180 for the hour gold class
    About 160cm tall, good figure (not sure what size you would class her but she looks great)
    Good breast size and bum (boobs are enhanced but still soft to squeeze)
    Her pussy looks very nice, unshaven but naturally only has a small tuff above her pussy.
    She provided me soapy body slide in shower. BBBJ, covered sex in multiple positions, and light fingering for her.

When we got into the room Nana offered to shower with me as she took off her clothes. I always prefer to lie down, cuddle and chit chat first. She happily obliged and came to sit next to me on the bed. She has D size boobs? im not too sure about sizes but i would guess they are Ds. They are enhanced but still very nice to squeeze. We fuddled around for a bit, she has big arse for an asian girl which i love. I parted her butt cheeks and observed a nice small pussy with pink lips, very delicious looking. I dont daty as its not my thing, but if i was to do it i would definitely eat her out.

After our little fondle session we headed to the shower. It was a good shower where she proceeded to rub her bum left and right against my little bro, got me really hard. She cleaned me thoroughly and then gave me a front and back body slide with lots of soap. We kissed but I only do light kisses on the lips, im not sure if DFK is on the menu.
    I dried myself with the towels provided, the red ones provided by 45 george has lints coming off it and it gets stuck to my body which i hate. Roger if you see this please change those ones.

We headed to the bed where I asked her to lie down as i continued to enjoy her body. She is very sensitive, when i touch her most sensitive bits she winces a bit - very cute. She has a cute girl next door face with small button nose and cute small lips. I thought her mouth is so small that she might have problems with teeth during BBBJ. This wasnt the case as her BBBJ was great with no teeth. She did a lot of tongue flicking up and down my shaft and at the tip of the head. It felt great! She also did ball licking for me with lots of saliva, doubly NICE! She cant give deep throat as her mouth is small and i wasnt expecting her to be able to deep throat me, but over all a great blow job.

By this stage i was truely ready for the main event. She grabbed a dom but i asked if we could use the ones i provided. The sagami 0.002 is great which i prefer over the shop one. I entered her in mish, she was already wet so no lube needed. It felt great as she was a tight fit. We made love in mish for a while, i love her soft moans. During sex she would close her eyes and turn her face to the side with her fingers near her mouth as she moaned away. Very cute look! I fucked her in mish for the majority of the sessions, there was lots of cuddle in mish but i also took time to sit back and watch her reactions as i fucked her, truly a remarkable site. We went doggy for a change of scene and during this position i admired her nice butt. I was getting tired by this stage but Nana was move her butt side to side when i was taking a break here and there. I wanted to fuck her forever but that cant be. I finished in flat doggy while we sucked and bit my fingers, the harder i pounded her the harder she would bite my fingers. When i finally finished the pain finally sank in and noticed that she bit quite hard lol. I unloaded and it was one of those orgasm that felt really long and bliss compared to others. I layed there inside her for quite a while breathing heavily.

She offered to give me a massage afterwards but i just wanted to cuddle, she seemed happy to just cuddle as well as she was puffing from the session anyway. We layed in each others arms silently catching our breath from our session. After a while we started to play with my nipple and started licking them. Now I have never cummed twice in a one hour session before but amazingly Nana got it out of me. I have had 3 hour session at 5* with the legendary Joan and not cummed twice but Nana managed to get me to cum twice. During our second romp, she finished me and the scene that brought me over the line was again in mish. She was masterbating herself with her finger and her other hand to her mouth while moaning softly. It was a bliss site to behold. Two shots in an hour, a first for me Thanks to NANA!

Nana's Service is equally or even better than the $300 girls i have at Ginza and 5*. I hope i will be able to see her again but i have a feeling she might be booked out now that the reviews are out. Treat her gently please brothers she a very nice girl.

Nana wish u Happy New Year

2014-12-30 10.22.36.jpg2014-12-30 10.22.39.jpg

Lovely report !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Nana will celebrate New Year @ 45 George

2014-12-30 10.22.36.jpg2014-12-30 10.22.39.jpg

Banned
    Horny NANA ~ Vietnamese/Taiwanese