Thread: QQ - as cute as her name . Give me lots of laughs and happiness. Great punt

Banned

QQ - as cute as her name . Give me lots of laughs and happiness. Great punt

Person's Name : QQ

Shop : 65 Carlton,

Date of Visit : 30 December 2014

Rates : $90/30 min; $150/ hr

Size/shape : about 35in boobs ( natural ??) C cups, about 26in waist, about 35in bums, size 6, very curvy, skin smooth and white

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (lived in HKG and can speak Cantonese and Mandarin)

Services Provided : CBJ, FS, Cat bath

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I saw QQ’s sexy picture in this shop's Tuesday roster last week. I called shop but she did not turn up due to monthly compulsory resting. I called shop today and she was in. I made a booking and went there to see her in mid-afternoon.

QQ said she came from HKG recently。 She was born in Wuhan, China. After arriving HKG, she learnt to speak Cantonese. She said she preferred to see Chinese guys as her English not good enough to communicate with guys speaking non- Chinese.

QQ‘s curves are to die for if you are a sexy girls man! Her face is pretty and she has nice juicy lips. We had a passionate time and lots of laughters during the whole session. She loves to laugh in particular, more than any other girls I ever saw. Her moaning volume level was very high as compared to most girls I punted. I regret not brought a pair of earplugs along. QQ has super tight pussy as she only saw Chinese guys and seldom met guys with big dicks (that's what she said which I just quoted).

She looks like she is between 25 to 30. She has nice tits and possibly enhanced. They are soft but yet got a bit of feeling of "operations".

I used missionary to start today's game and then changed into CG. It was great watching her boobs bouncing around when she was on top of me. Finally, I changed to have doggy and finished in this position. Doggy with girls who have a nice ass such as QQ will be sure to have a pleasurable time as her ass is firm and sexy! During doggy I was so happy to look at her white soft ass straddling my dick!

Today I had a great time with this cute and pretty girl。 Sure will come back again.

Looks 7/10
    Service 8.5/10
    Body 8/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In case any reader has no idea of what has been going on, here is the answer.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-Amy-NEITHER!!
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...iful-and-horny