Thread: Coco

Senior Member(無間使者)

Coco

Person's Name : Coco

Nationality: Thai

Date of visit: 31 December 2014

Rate: $150/hr

Body: Slim body size 7 with b-cups. She stands at about 160cm with reddish brown hair cute face sexy milf type . Her english is quite good easy to talk to.

Attitude: friendly and horny

Services Provided: CBJ, DATY, HJ and sex in different positions

I used to be a regular at this store a long time ago untill the quality dropped so when they started advertising here I was curious to try again. I called ahead to ask about rates and I was presented with two sets of prices b2b2 massage and fs price decided to opt for fs, I was informed that there were four girls working that morning so I marched on. When I got to the shop I was only presented with two girls as the other two were already busy, fair enough. At first glance both girls seemed to be in their mid twenties but out of the two girls coco seemed to be the more up to the task where the other girl seemed shy.

In the room Coco was all smiles and quite pleasant but upon closer look I realised that she looked older than I frist thought maybe early thirties. After the shower she asked me get on the bed and she started with the catbath while my hands wandered around her body. She seemed to enjoy having her arsehole rubbed but I wasn't allowed to put a finger in. The dom was applied and she proceeded with the CBJ which was good if a little brief but she seemed excited for the fucking and couldn't get into position fast enough.

The sex was quite amazing Coco was very responsive and her pussy was quite tight and she got quite loud at times and there was no rushing or complaining she was quite submissive and ready to be fucked. We went through several positions cowgirl, mish, doggy, flat doggy back to mish, the best was doggy watching her arse and pussy pointing up at me was quite a sight to behold When I got tired I would give her daty which she received with enthusiasm, she also enjoyed my thumb massaging her arse during doggy.

After I blew my load there was about fifteen minutes left and she offered a massage and I was treated to a pretty good firm massage worthy of any rnt place. So I walked out quite refreshed and satisfied.

The premises look brand new and clean even if the bed was too springy. I used to get more extras in the old days but still for the price range around the city I thought it was quite reasonable and worth a return punt.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Nice AR bro ! Good to see an AR of this place since it changed management.
    Sounds like typical good Thai girl type service.
    I find that Thai girls generally are not much into DFK, DATY or BBBJ and although they are very friendly they are not very GFE.
    But they are committed to service and usually good performers and usually do a pretty good PSE.
    And they are probably the most energetic fucks out of all the Asian girls (except for maybe Filipinas) - they are keen to get going and they go for it hard and have lots of stamina and even if they are tight they can still take whatever you throw at them.
    I am speaking generally of course - there are always exceptions of course.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks bro

yeah i agree thai girls(the good ones) do usually provide very memorable PSE sessions although the bad ones are quite lazy and heavily restrictive