Thread: Sasa

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sasa

It's hard to go past Bellevue 12's honest advertising of "cheapest in town, but not the most attractive WLs". I was in the mood for some cheap and dirty action on a Friday night mid December, and wandered up to this place, which I'd always meant to get around to seeing.

After ringing the doorbell, I was let in as some other punter was let out, studiously avoided eye contact. Sasa (as it turned out), brought me into the entrance room, with about 7 or so middle aged Chinese WLs on display.

I'm normally a patron of the shops in Hampden Rd Artarmon, Artarmon Paradise, Hornsby, or Roseville, so I'm used to MILFs but if I have to be perfectly honest, Bellevue 12's ladies were well below par in the looks department. Sasa was the best of the lot on display tonight, and she *did* seem friendly, so I picked her.

Sasa is on the larger side, probably a size 16 or so, quite brown, large tits, arse and tummy, and with a reasonably ok face.

We wandered through the maze of hallways, stairs and rooms, and I made sure to get touchy on her ample arse as she took me upstairs, which brought a giggle from her.

In the room, usual formalities of the money, shower, and the aircon switched on to cope with the hot Sydney night.

BBBJ with a lot of tongue and eye contact, rubbing my cock all over her large tits. I wasn't hungry for any DATY though!

Some quick pounding in sideways missionary, more in standard missionary, and it was all over.

One ticked off the bucket list, and while Sasa was a decent time, I'm not sure I'd return unless there was something really extra offered...

In the end, my cock got twitchy again on the train home, and I stopped off at Artarmon station to visit Jen at 116 Hampden Rd as a chaser! That's a whole different story though.

Warning, Friday night is pretty popular with all the bars in Surry Hills, so there is definitely foot traffic past in the evening. Be warned if you are at all bashful!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post

One ticked off the bucket list, and while Sasa was a decent time, I'm not sure I'd return unless there was something really extra offered...
    This is one place where pretty much anything is offered if you find the right girl, it's crazy...