Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Picking up Thai girls in Sydney ?!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How do you tell if it is a girl or ladyboy?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Price, location, and probably shortly before it's too late; Check for an Adam's apple, large hands/ feet or facial (bone) features

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Height and voice. If she doesn't talk much and all over you it could be. Just ask them to see their thai Id.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brother WillisNo must be refering to The Na Bangkok (@Bangkok) in front of the Korean Milliore :-)

Quote Originally Posted by John Henry View Post
    Brother WillisNo must be refering to The Na Bangkok (@Bangkok) in front of the Korean Milliore :-)
    Correct bro !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not Thais but i have encountered Chinese MLs at RNT joints, and exchange numbers and met once.
    I find RNT joints are far better to look for hookups than FS joints, i see the 'game' in picking up from RNTs.
    I once met an innocent Chinese ML, very early 20s, got her number, been talking on we chat for a couple of weeks before finally asking her out on a dinner date.
    Things got serious though, I was looking more for a one night stand kind of hook up relationship, but it was totally going off track.
    So I decided not to respond after the night.

The thing with hookup is, most girls don't go for casual sex, they look for the connections, they want commitments.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sing400 View Post
    The thing with hookup is, most girls don't go for casual sex, they look for the connections, they want commitments.
    Exactly bro! You have nailed it.
    And that's why punting is so fucking brilliant - no strings attached wild sex with non-stop young hotties week after week after week - it's beautiful, it's sublime, it's perfect.
    Why spoil it by trying to hook up outside of work - it spoils a perfect thing - it's like drawing a moustache on the Mona Lisa - you don't wanna mess with perfection bro - just enjoy it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sing400 View Post
    I find RNT joints are far better to look for hookups than FS joints, i see the 'game' in picking up from RNTs.
    I once met an innocent Chinese ML, very early 20s, got her number, been talking on we chat for a couple of weeks before finally asking her out on a dinner date.
    Things got serious though, I was looking more for a one night stand kind of hook up relationship, but it was totally going off track.
    So I decided not to respond after the night.

True although I was a bit luckier, the Thai ML I met was quite into the random charming guy hookup (her words, not mine). First time me met, I went in with no booking chose her and we hit it off... hard! had an outstanding session, DATY, BBJ, the works save for sex coz the place she works wasn't licensed for FS but we both KNEW she really wanted a good hammering...so...being her last shift of the day and she not having a ride of her own, she asked if she can hitch with me. Straight to my place, shagged like bunnies. Went out for some late night chow and started to get to know her better. Told me she's been horny for the last few days doing what she does without anyone getting her off. She's early twenties and admits to a high sex drive...and I was the lucky fella at the right time right place. Back to mine and spent the night, not really sleeping. lol
    We did this routine a few more times, before deciding to slow down. still friends on social media, and you bet we're FWB now. struck gold with this girl. So no pickup strat applied here tbh, just really very lucky I found this horny gem. I wont be surprised if she moves on to a new f***buddy soon nor would I care, really. just living it up before its all over.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am chatting with thai girl tight now who is hot has hell . I meet lot of thai girls in my work and she is probably 10th girl I have( try to) date/ fuck. The problem is after few dates they all want visa .

I will update if I manage to fuck this girl. been to couple of dates but no progress.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12