Thread: Selina! New to sunnybank! Real pics!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Selina! New to sunnybank! Real pics!

Hi I'm Selina! I'm just moved to sunnybank! I'm 31 but look very young and sexy, perfect skin, breasts and nipples. sexy, cute, small size 10, fun to play with! Give the best blowjobs in brisbane everyone says to me! Not here for long so please come see me before I go

Please call only 0402564875

massage and hand relief happy ending touch me anywhere $130/hr.

massage, and happy ending blowjob or just blow job,
    $100/30mins-$150/hr.

massage, blow job, 69, naked body slides and prostate rub n exam
    $100/30mins-$180/hr.

Full service sexy time!!

$120/30min-$200/60min.
    no natural sex or oral! No anal!

Please call only

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How odd..... I thought you were going back to China as of yesterday???!!!

http://australia.backpage.com/AdultJ...g-home/5868507

"Any girl want to take over my house? Good location all set up. Cheap rent! Urgently returning home - 23
    Posted: Thursday, 8 January 2015, 1:15 PM

Hi I'm Selina, I work from myself from my rental home, I need to go back to china for 2months and I was hope to find a girl who want to make your own easy money when I'm gone but only deal is you must cover the rent and bills when I'm gone. I want to keep this house for when I return so you must leave when I come back. Everything you need is here to start with. Please just text me quick before I leave country 0402564875"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No today I leave 16/1/15. So hurry to come see me! I need to find some one who can keep my house renting. If can't find I will wait. I not want to lose I love my house! Very hidden and good neighbours! Perfect house for this job so hard to find!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Plus another problem with pimped out girls is that some of them are in the WL business, not because they want to be, but because they have no other choice. Forced into it to pay off their or a family members debt etc. If you're ok with shit like that happening, well then I fell sorry for you roguefrank.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not to mention the way they treat the girls, most of the illegal pimps (outside brothels in QLD) charge the girl between 50-60%, so when you go to see that cute little Asian girl and you for once actually get one, she charges you 200 for the hour, the pimp takes 100-120 and gives 80-100 to the girl, and that is seriously fucked up. make them work longer (up to 16 hours a day) and generally treat them like shit/property rather then Humans.