Thread: Selina! New to sunnybank! Real pics!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Selina! New to sunnybank! Real pics!

Hi I'm Selina! I'm just moved to sunnybank! I'm 31 but look very young and sexy, perfect skin, breasts and nipples. sexy, cute, small size 10, fun to play with! Give the best blowjobs in brisbane everyone says to me! Not here for long so please come see me before I go

Please call only 0402564875

massage and hand relief happy ending touch me anywhere $130/hr.

massage, and happy ending blowjob or just blow job,
    $100/30mins-$150/hr.

massage, blow job, 69, naked body slides and prostate rub n exam
    $100/30mins-$180/hr.

Full service sexy time!!

$120/30min-$200/60min.
    no natural sex or oral! No anal!

Please call only

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How odd..... I thought you were going back to China as of yesterday???!!!

http://australia.backpage.com/AdultJ...g-home/5868507

"Any girl want to take over my house? Good location all set up. Cheap rent! Urgently returning home - 23
    Posted: Thursday, 8 January 2015, 1:15 PM

Hi I'm Selina, I work from myself from my rental home, I need to go back to china for 2months and I was hope to find a girl who want to make your own easy money when I'm gone but only deal is you must cover the rent and bills when I'm gone. I want to keep this house for when I return so you must leave when I come back. Everything you need is here to start with. Please just text me quick before I leave country 0402564875"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No today I leave 16/1/15. So hurry to come see me! I need to find some one who can keep my house renting. If can't find I will wait. I not want to lose I love my house! Very hidden and good neighbours! Perfect house for this job so hard to find!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

tried?

has anyone tried this?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Worth a crack!!

Well happy to say I got to this one first fellas! It Seemed like she hadn't had a client in a few days and she was happy to see me.
    Not sure if it was because of that or because of my handsome chiselled features, but Christ she gave me one of the best BJ's experiences of my life!!..and this is what I can remember of it.
    So. made a booking easy enough, called up just before arriving and said I wanted a quickie because I was running late, but she explained nicely that she doesn't do any service under $100 to limit the traffic going to her house, fair enough, so I went for a $100 worth of BJ instead, which was 30mins anyway,,, so I said answer door naked and make it extra special because I only have 20minutes which she laughed at..
    I Showed up, She lives on a quiet street with only one neighbour in view of house, 10/10 for being discreet.
    She answered the door naked as to my request.
    Photos are real from what I seen of her on cracker. Very sexy hair, perfect tits and nipples, shaved pussy, small, soft and cuddly, I'd say size 10, but could be smaller, hard to judge because she's so short. Little tattoo on the belly. Roughly 30 but still had perfect skin, Hmmm very nice.. So if your a sucker like me for Asians like that, bloody perfect.
    Walked into room and noticed a few similar decor items as one of my old favourite girls, asked if she new lucylooloo/Yumi and turns out this is one of her friends. Not one of the old ones from the north side, been through all them and no good.
    But she is nice, Found out some interesting info about yumi which bloody cracked me up! Bloody women..
    But she was happy to get straight into it. Well she put on a show and got me to a point that I had to close my eyes because I started getting self conscious that I was going cross eyed and would of looked like a fruit loop.
    I couldn't help but make my self more late for work by staying there for about 45mins all up, ... Fuck me that was good! $100 well spent. And well earnt on her behalf, no way she could keep that up all day. She definitely made an old man feel young again!

Real add: 10/10
    Beauty: 7/10
    Service. 10/10
    Discreet. 10/10
    Cleanliness 10/10
    English. 6/10

Happy ending / myth busted!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anybody smell a pimp??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bloody unreal!

Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Anybody smell a pimp??
    Bloody unreal mate!..I was the first chap to give the girl a go... tried to leave the best review I could for you all,.. and your straight onto the pimp business. Gees Give it a bloody rest will ya lads!

I think you young lads are bloody delusional... And seriously think your bloody cops and detectives.. I see you all concentrating to much on which girls are run by pimps and which aren't.
    That you've actually forgotten to keep your eye on the bloody prize,....
    the reason where all bloody here......
    The bloody girls lads!!!!!

Enough with all the hatred and accusations on here, it's annoying having to scroll through all the bullshit to find a good review about the girl that everyone's supposed to be talking about.

And Who really bloody cares how and why and when and from where and who got the girl if front of our screens,

I couldn't give pigs arse if pimps are involved, when in this situation the description is real that is, when it's a fake It's a different story. But in this case it's a real add. So that's why I thought I'd let you all know about it. I might just stay out of it all now and keep my findings to myself if your going to carry on like that. Bloody unreal..

But as per discussed, around the poker table last saturday night that is,,,

here's something to think about..

when you find some good girls... The absolute deluxe tarts you get once in a while, that you can tell are straight from their country, Thailand, china, japan or what ever.
    They are that fresh in the country that they can't speak a word of English and are absolutely clueless.
    You can tell they've literally been flown in that day, and you can just tell your about to be the first root they've had in months...I've had this many times at places such as misohuny.

Well.,,,,,.... If it weren't for them scum low life pimps n madams out there that own these brothels and hotels,,,,,, and who are actually bringing these girls into the country and getting it all happening for us...

Well... If all that wasn't happening,,,

What would we bloody have left...?????

Probably A choice of 4 old Aussie, junkie, ex bikie moles working for themselves..
    Because there's no bloody way that anyone I know, or myself, could get away with organising any of these girls without my wife finding out, cutting my dick off, rooting my best mate, deforcing me and taking half of my stuff! No bloody way I could do it, and 99.9% of society would be the same I'm sure.
    So It's up to that last 0.01% that can actually do this work and bring the stunners here into brisbane! Ha ha!

So I reckon,,, give the bloody pimps a break to, your all doing a good job bringing the variety to brisbane as far as I'm concerned !
    But please stop with the fake adds and fake bullshit, because your pissing us all off see!

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)

Selina

Hi just like to add my report on this girl. Works outta sunnybank in a private house facing a reserve.

I think she must use another girl to answer her phone cause over the phone her English wasn't bad and sounded a lot younger but in person her English was pretty limited and sounded deeper

Short girl dyed blonde hair, but thicker and nice b/c cups shaved with a tattoo

I only booked in for 1hr massage $150
    Skills were ok, gets fully nude and allows hands to wonder. Got a cbj but couldn't finish as it was not very sensual. All finished in 1/2 hour though which was crap. Did hop into shower with me at the end which was a nice touch. Her current ads r real but she was using fake ad at the time when I saw her which would been 2-3 weeks ago. Age I would think 30. She is friend with May who works off a house in Pinelands are in Sunnybank Hills

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by roguefrank View Post
    Bloody unreal mate!..I was the first chap to give the girl a go... tried to leave the best review I could for you all,.. and your straight onto the pimp business. Gees Give it a bloody rest will ya lads!

I think you young lads are bloody delusional... And seriously think your bloody cops and detectives.. I see you all concentrating to much on which girls are run by pimps and which aren't.
    That you've actually forgotten to keep your eye on the bloody prize,....
    the reason where all bloody here......
    The bloody girls lads!!!!!

Enough with all the hatred and accusations on here, it's annoying having to scroll through all the bullshit to find a good review about the girl that everyone's supposed to be talking about.

And Who really bloody cares how and why and when and from where and who got the girl if front of our screens,

I couldn't give pigs arse if pimps are involved, when in this situation the description is real that is, when it's a fake It's a different story. But in this case it's a real add. So that's why I thought I'd let you all know about it. I might just stay out of it all now and keep my findings to myself if your going to carry on like that. Bloody unreal..

But as per discussed, around the poker table last saturday night that is,,,

here's something to think about..

when you find some good girls... The absolute deluxe tarts you get once in a while, that you can tell are straight from their country, Thailand, china, japan or what ever.
    They are that fresh in the country that they can't speak a word of English and are absolutely clueless.
    You can tell they've literally been flown in that day, and you can just tell your about to be the first root they've had in months...I've had this many times at places such as misohuny.

Well.,,,,,.... If it weren't for them scum low life pimps n madams out there that own these brothels and hotels,,,,,, and who are actually bringing these girls into the country and getting it all happening for us...

Well... If all that wasn't happening,,,

What would we bloody have left...?????

Probably A choice of 4 old Aussie, junkie, ex bikie moles working for themselves..
    Because there's no bloody way that anyone I know, or myself, could get away with organising any of these girls without my wife finding out, cutting my dick off, rooting my best mate, deforcing me and taking half of my stuff! No bloody way I could do it, and 99.9% of society would be the same I'm sure.
    So It's up to that last 0.01% that can actually do this work and bring the stunners here into brisbane! Ha ha!

So I reckon,,, give the bloody pimps a break to, your all doing a good job bringing the variety to brisbane as far as I'm concerned !
    But please stop with the fake adds and fake bullshit, because your pissing us all off see!

Cheers
    I am guessing the accusation of pimp was based on the way you worded your review, as it seems overly complimentary of girl. I could see what Digger's point was when I read your review but after reading your other posts to date I just assumed you are more descriptive in your writing style than others, and gave you the benefit of the doubt.

I take it you haven't been punting long if you think pimps deserve a reprieve? The reason pimps are detested so much on here is the amount of time we have wasted on fake ads, bait and switches etc that the various syndicates are doing. I am yet to meet a single pimped out WL that I believe is worth my money, but then you might have lower standards than me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Plus another problem with pimped out girls is that some of them are in the WL business, not because they want to be, but because they have no other choice. Forced into it to pay off their or a family members debt etc. If you're ok with shit like that happening, well then I fell sorry for you roguefrank.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not to mention the way they treat the girls, most of the illegal pimps (outside brothels in QLD) charge the girl between 50-60%, so when you go to see that cute little Asian girl and you for once actually get one, she charges you 200 for the hour, the pimp takes 100-120 and gives 80-100 to the girl, and that is seriously fucked up. make them work longer (up to 16 hours a day) and generally treat them like shit/property rather then Humans.