Thread: 21yo KANAKO - why do I LOVE JAPANESE GIRLS? Because girls like Kanako actually exist!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

21yo KANAKO - why do I LOVE JAPANESE GIRLS? Because girls like Kanako actually exist!

Well Ginza is of course the No. 1 place in Australia for 100% genuine young Japanese girls.
    But even by Ginza standards this is quite impressive - the new girl Kanako was off the streets of Tokyo onto a plane and into Room 8 at Ginza in less than 24 hours!
    You can't get fresher, more genuine sushi than that!
    She speaks no English so I ask her in my terrible Japanese if she is skareta? (ie tired; I don't know the word for jet lagged).
    Suddenly she springs up gives me a big smile and flexes her arms as her way of showing me she is feeling great and full of energy raring to go!
    Fuck she wasn't kidding! This little cutie is dynamite!
    After an hour of non-stop sex I collapse totally fucked and saturated in sweat.
    She turns the tables on me and asks me if I am skareta?
    I try to repeat her energetic gesture, but I can't. I'm fucked ... blissfully fucked ...

LOOKS and BODY
    Kanako is a 21yo Japanese girl and very cute!
    She is pretty too, but strikes you more as cute than pretty, shortish natural black hair typical cute japanese girl look.
    She got a nice little body too.
    Around 162 cm, size 6, slim, A plus to B cup tits, cute little arse, waist and hips.
    She still had the "guarantee of freshness" full Japanese bush when I met her - but I advised her to trim it.
    Such is this girl's submissive nature and desire to please that she didn't just trim it, she shaved it.
    In fact Wilson tells me as soon as I left she got together with another Japanese girl and they shaved her!
    That's fucking dedication - only Japanese girls can pull shit like that!

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Ginza describes Kanako as Innocent. WTF?
    If Kanako is innocent, then I am a 40yo virgin.
    She does look innocent though; such a cute look and shy school girl gestures - Japanese girls do that - even when they are fucking your brains and sucking every drop of jizz out of your cock they still look fucking INNOCENT!
    She is a typical Japanese girl, very sweet and submissive, and very GFE - all kisses and cuddles and hugs - and totally uninhibited about sex.
    She is an absolute natural with some great skills and totally dedicated to pleasing you.
    And in the process she had a fucking great time herself.
    Actually, yeah, there is sweet innocence about her.

DFK and DATY
    Kanako is a DFK machine - not stop, very passionate, very sensual.
    She is very sensitive to being touched and licked anywhere - especially the usual places of nipples and pussy and gets very aroused very quickly.
    And she comes without too much effort which is good because I'm a lazy and selfish bastard.

BBBJ
    Kanako gives a great BBBJ.
    She experimented with lots of different things, looking for my feed back and going with the flow.
    She does the whole lot; rimming, ball swallowing, licking, stroking, spitting on the knob and stroking etc.
    She even tried deep throating. Ill say one thing about this girl she is determined.
    She tried and tried and tried to go all the way down and in the end got about 3/4 of the way down.

FUCKING
    Kanako loves to fuck.
    She is tight but not super tight so you can give her a good going over.
    And she gets so wet, she totally saturated me - this girl will put the lube companies out of business.
    She rides like a maniac in cowgirl, coming all over me, and in mish and sideways positions herself to take it hard and deep.
    And in doggie, well she just totally loses it.
    Fantastic fuck! Nothing more to say.

ROUND 2
    More BBBJ more, more DFK, more fucking until I was totally fucked.

OVERALL
    Reading this AR I've written I'm not totally satisfied it conveys just how sweet and GFE Kanako is.
    Yes she is a wild fuck; but she is a lot more than that - she is totally adorable.
    Even with her terrible English and my even worse Japanese we still managed to have a very intimate time together.
    Return factor - 100% if there weren't so many other hotties at Ginza, but still very high up on the list.

Banned
    She sounds terrible.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    hmm... I just realized that rooter works at immigration at the airport and screens the new arrivals as they cum off the plane hahahaha. awesome dude. thats all I can say! f**ken awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I am new to the forum so can you explain why you write the first reviews on new Ginza girls-thanks
    Thanks for the question bro.
    I like to submit a review with a day or two of seeing a girl while it's fresh in my mind. But sometimes it could take longer. If I leave it too long it's hard to remember details- especially if I see another girl in the mean time
    For instance I saw another new girl Michelle on Wednesday but still haven't done a Review for her.
    If I don't do it in the next day or so then I will probably not end up doing one.
    Kanako has been on 2 nights already so has seen several customers already.
    Any of those guys could have written a Review - but they chose not to.
    It's an open forum - anyone can submit a review.
    The fact is that most punters don't do reviews; in fact most punters have never even heard of this forum.

Thanks - how do you afford it as Ginza is expensive ?
    I guess it's quite an expensive hobby bro, but I enjoy it.
    I don't earn a huge salary, but I earn OK money, and it's how I choose to spend my disposable income.
    I don't drive a flashy car or wear expensive clothes, or dine in fancy restaurants or do a lot of travelling.
    I'd rather punt. It gives me a lot of enjoyment. Definitely no regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    hmm... I just realized that rooter works at immigration at the airport and screens the new arrivals as they cum off the plane hahahaha. awesome dude. thats all I can say! f**ken awesome!
    I think there was an Ali G sketch that went along those lines. He only let in the girls who were "fit".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks - how do you afford it as Ginza is expensive ?
    Why do some people eat steak and others burgers?

Just an update.
    Received a message from another punter that Kakano didn't fully shave her pussy as I stated in my AR.
    She shaved it all around the lips and left a patch of hair above her pussy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Is she still there

It seems like we have lost a gem? I didn't see her on roster
    Could someone confirm?