Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tiffany Cracker Chatswood

Tiffany Cracker Chatswood

http://cracker.com.au/chatswood-lowe...urn=1&pageno=1

Young and very slim. Claimed to be vietnamese but I suspect more than a touch of Thai.

Agreed to $250 incl kissing and for $50 greek.

Nice fuck but a bit too pricey.

Good anal thought - happy to walk whilst locked in place

Private apartment

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    A shame she is so expensive!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thumper is she worth it? What did you do whilst walking around while still in her ass?

Banned
    I agreed that it is a bit expansive for a Thai girl charging $250 an hour working privately in an apartment. $200 an hour is more reasonable including DFK etc. The girl looks too young and maybe under 18. I can't see even a blurred photo of her face and so suspect that she is only of average look.

Banned
    I need to check the face !!!!! me too! she looks under 18 yo, i suspect, some one behind her and might ask you money.

Risk for punter!!! but, If some one tried, I will try for greek!!!

nice face - just too much haggling over specials for my taste

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    nice face - just too much haggling over specials for my taste
    What cup size is she Thumper ??? looks A cup ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Far too expensive but seems to have nice body. Probably someone elses cup of tea. PSECT,,,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Way too pricey I think. 5* would still be more reliable.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kodek View Post
    So I was gonna lock this in for an punt, but after digging around a bit, I notice two ads, same ad descriptions.... Tiffany and one for Suzi. Suzi's ad pics shows her as having a lot of tats, while Tiffany's ad pics shows no tats. Suzi has a few more ads than Tiffany.

Just would like to know if these girls are the same, or friends working together, or all a bit too sus?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Might give the Suzi girl a go since I work in that area.

Connected - same unit - i think Suzies photos real but Tiffany no - probably other girls as well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Connected - same unit - i think Suzies photos real but Tiffany no - probably other girls as well
    I got in contact with Suzi and after a few SMS exchanges, decided I may have to return to this curiosity some other day. In the rain and bad weather, I needed something more certain.

She is adamant that her pics are real, and confirms as thumper mentions" that they work out the same unit. I asked about her massage (as she also advertises), but I got the feeling her interest in the potential booking dropped after realizing I was not booking for Fs. It's not my cup of tea.

She has some more photos in her ad on backpages.com under Sydney. And has a few different ads in cracker with a few different pics. All show same rig with the tat visible in some.

Banned
    I don't like tats on girls I like them to pretend to be innocent...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The pic is fake... Looks young but the looking below average...overpriced.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @abcgo If it's a fake pic, how can you then say it's overpriced by citing it as proof?

@Thumper, what she really look like. Thinking of giving a go. But Looks are important to me. She wont send photo to verify. Spoke to her today and sounds young. Are the pics of her ass (only ones I've seen) real?
    $300 for young tight bodied anal and not some 40y/o saggy. In todays markert seems ok. Depending if she's alright or not in person or not, hard to tell from photos? Any assistance thumper? Or if anyones got some of these better priced tip offs pm me please!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mancolover View Post
    @abcgo If it's a fake pic, how can you then say it's overpriced by citing it as proof?

@Thumper, what she really look like. Thinking of giving a go. But Looks are important to me. She wont send photo to verify. Spoke to her today and sounds young. Are the pics of her ass (only ones I've seen) real?
    $300 for young tight bodied anal and not some 40y/o saggy. In todays markert seems ok. Depending if she's alright or not in person or not, hard to tell from photos? Any assistance thumper? Or if anyones got some of these better priced tip offs pm me please!!
    I did go see Tiffany, but I changed my mind after I got into the room before taking off the clothes. The apartment is comfy and privacy is very good. But I really can't pay$250 for that level of girl. Even the reception girl who reveied money from me looks much better than her! So I asked the refund and left...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same I stopped by, nice place, no tities and rough head. Well overpriced.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mancolover View Post
    Same I stopped by, nice place, no tities and rough head. Well overpriced.
    Did you spend time with her? U reckon the receptionist is better ha?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast