Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Amy suggestion for canberra act ML ?

  1. #1
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    02-01-2014
    Posts
    334

    Amy suggestion for canberra act ML ?

    As the title says. I'm in Canberra next weekend and didn't want full service. Any suggested places or people ?

  2. #2
    BrainSex
    Guest
    Queenbeyan maybe?

    How did you get on?

  3. #3
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    29-10-2015
    Posts
    56
    Chrisindy's is a place in Fyshwick but it looks as expensive for HJ as some of the brothels have for FS

  4. #4
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    02-01-2014
    Posts
    334
    No other private operators or massage shops ?

  5. #5
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    10-05-2018
    Posts
    626
    Plenty options

    Both shops and PMLís

    Just a few

    Private I recommend SINNEY on Locanto
    Or
    Linda her working partner. Both lovely Thai women

    A few shops

    Healing Bird - Dickson

    Chokdee - Fyshwick

    Oasis - City

    Chinese Point Massage - Woden

    Back and Foot - Belconnen

    There are many more

  6. #6
    Junior Member(有D料到) TwiceAweek's Avatar
    Join Date
    22-11-2016
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Plenty options

    Both shops and PML’s

    Just a few

    Private I recommend SINNEY on Locanto
    Or
    Linda her working partner. Both lovely Thai women

    A few shops

    Healing Bird - Dickson

    Chokdee - Fyshwick

    Oasis - City

    Chinese Point Massage - Woden

    Back and Foot - Belconnen

    There are many more
    RNT or simple legit massage at these shops in the suburbs?

  7. #7
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    10-05-2018
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceAweek View Post
    RNT or simple legit massage at these shops in the suburbs?
    As per the thread ... I gave you A list of current places.

    Not exhaustive but adequate

  8. #8
    Junior Member(有D料到) TwiceAweek's Avatar
    Join Date
    22-11-2016
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    As per the thread ... I gave you A list of current places.

    Not exhaustive but adequate
    Not sure if we misunderstood eachother? I was wondering if I can actually get a handjob at the shops you mentioned? I dont know the shops but they seem like "no sexual service" kinda places.

  9. #9
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    10-05-2018
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceAweek View Post
    Not sure if we misunderstood eachother? I was wondering if I can actually get a handjob at the shops you mentioned? I dont know the shops but they seem like "no sexual service" kinda places.
    I donít know what else to say

  10. #10
    Baby Member(留言版初哥) Emma-may's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-08-2018
    Posts
    2
    Should have come seen me Kn Queanbeyan

    Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma-may View Post
    Should have come seen me Kn Queanbeyan

    Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk
    Please pm me the rate Emma and infos. thanks

  12. #12
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-03-2015
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Plenty options

    Both shops and PML’s

    Just a few

    Private I recommend SINNEY on Locanto
    Or
    Linda her working partner. Both lovely Thai women

    A few shops

    Healing Bird - Dickson

    Chokdee - Fyshwick

    Oasis - City

    Chinese Point Massage - Woden

    Back and Foot - Belconnen

    There are many more
    Hi guys,
    Are all these shops still open?
    I'll be there this weekend.

  13. #13
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-03-2015
    Posts
    303
    Shop:Oasis Massage
    Location, very close to Canberra Centre.
    Name of ML: Lin
    Nationality: Chinese
    Age: my guess 30-35
    Face: 4/10
    Body: Curvy 3/10
    Part 1: 8/10
    Part 2: 6/10
    ML works on weekend
    Price $60 for 45min, HJ $35

    Arrived at the store at 1pm.
    No 30min option for full body massage, only top of body available. So I went ahead with 45min full body for $60
    I wasn't sure if this place is legit or extra was offered, left my undies on when asked to get undressed, ML did not tell me to take undies off at this point so I assumed it is legit.


    Part 1 is as good as any legit place, you get 45min of non stop part 1 massage.
    at the 45 min mark she asks if I wanted HJ for extra $35 but with clothes staying on.
    Part 2 was average.
    Worth it if you want a good legit massage + happy ending.
    But if you're only want a naughty ML, then I will not recommend this ML.

  14. #14
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    16-04-2019
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma-may View Post
    Should have come seen me Kn Queanbeyan

    Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk
    Heading down capital way next couple of weeks... Any intel would be awesome

  15. #15
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    01-05-2019
    Posts
    69
    Are they tend to be the older variety?

  16. #16
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    10-05-2018
    Posts
    626
    All places I listed prev youíll get service . a ainít this a sex forum B. Ainít this a thread about getting yourself wanked

    Check punter planet it got more relevant info.

    All places I listed before nude up . But it ainít like Sydney far less choice. But plenty on offer in city , suburb called Phillip and elsewhere

    Look at local newspaper online . Like any smaller city still a resource

  17. #17
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    21-12-2019
    Posts
    52
    thanks for the recs, have previously been going to fyshwick but will check some of these places out

  18. #18
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    20-08-2020
    Posts
    2

    canberra rnt

    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    I donít know what else to say
    hey man, i just saw your response in one of the threads about rnt shops in canberra. You seem to know a bit.

    I've been to the shops in james court and all the ones you mentioned. Just wondering if you know of any others?
    Im hoping for a thai massage shop that does it

  19. #19
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    10-05-2018
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by joelm View Post
    hey man, i just saw your response in one of the threads about rnt shops in canberra. You seem to know a bit.

    I've been to the shops in james court and all the ones you mentioned. Just wondering if you know of any others?
    Im hoping for a thai massage shop that does it
    Thai shops .. good luck with that

    Plenty of rumours an innuendo .
    But I havenít had a punt there for months

    All being lacklustre privates

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •