Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Amy suggestion for canberra act ML ?

  1. #21
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    16-09-2020
    Posts
    59
    Melbourne building

    Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    10-05-2018
    Posts
    816
    Add Kenny’s and next door 74 northboune ave .

    But look at punter planet for more relevant info

  3. #23
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-01-2021
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Add Kenny’s and next door 74 northboune ave .

    But look at punter planet for more relevant info
    Whats kenny's ? And is there any other shops you recommend in canberra. Or private ones

  4. #24
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    10-05-2018
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    Whats kenny's ? And is there any other shops you recommend in canberra. Or private ones
    As above .....������ ACT section of punter planet ....horses and water

  5. #25
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-01-2021
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    As above .....������ ACT section of punter planet ....horses and water
    Which section should i see on punter planet ?

  6. #26
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    10-05-2018
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    Which section should i see on punter planet ?
    Dude ...not to be in anyway dumbfounded ..

    Like I said horses and water

  7. #27
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    27-10-2020
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Dude ...not to be in anyway dumbfounded ..

    Like I said horses and water
    Which section? You weren't clear enough

  8. #28
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-01-2021
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketsss View Post
    Which section? You weren't clear enough
    Yeah. Exactly. I thought the same

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •