Thread: Romeos 108

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Romeos 108

Hi all,

I managed to slip in a very good session here last Thursday night 15th Jan, 2015. Sorry but no AR this time.

However, I noticed that there was a sign in the reception and waiting room stating there will no longer be complimentary foot massages beginning the 19th Jan, 2015 onwards.

First and foremost I wanted to express my shock and displeasure by the shop taking it away.

Secondly, where is there another establishment that can offer a foot massage after a massage?

WM
    Punting is like a box of chocolates....

I'm fucken hungry now!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Midas is the only parlor that comes to mind. I haven't heard of anywhere else that offers it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    oh yeah. Thanks for that.

What about the sister shop Juliet's?

WM
    Punting is like a box of chocolates....

I'm fucken hungry now!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iamwingman View Post
    Hi all,

I managed to slip in a very good session here last Thursday night 15th Jan, 2015. Sorry but no AR this time.

However, I noticed that there was a sign in the reception and waiting room stating there will no longer be complimentary foot massages beginning the 19th Jan, 2015 onwards.

First and foremost I wanted to express my shock and displeasure by the shop taking it away.

Secondly, where is there another establishment that can offer a foot massage after a massage?

WM
    The foot massage was introduced to replace the discount voucher that you would get after a 1 hour session. With the foot massage now gone it means it was just a marketing tactic to effectively increase prices. From memory the voucher would give you a $30 discount, so your next one hour session would be $140 as opposed to $170.

So now it seems each session will cost $170 and there is no foot massage offered.

It is still good value in my opinion, given the quality of the girls and the facilities.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The $40 discount voucher is back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's a good news. If there is a quality of girls improved I will go again kk

Banned
    That's good news. It's time to become a regular again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Whos good at romeos these days?